Syllabus for secondary schools

Masika

JF-Expert Member
Sep 18, 2009
Helo jf
i need to know the current syllabus for secondary school(o-level)
any one who knows which one is in use,help me, i want to buy for my young brothers as most students do not know what they are supposed to study!
My kind regards:

`my dear friend you are asking for the o`level syllabus`even we teachers who are called educational officers we are facing the same probem out of that we are told to prepare things like scheme of work,lesson plan,teaching notes,attendance register ASK THE GOVERNMENT HOW MANY STUDENTS PER ONE CLASS AND CURRICULUM ARE WE THE ANSWER IS TOTAL CONFUSION

Sylabus znapatikana TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION{TIE}, JUST GO THERE U MAY BUY THOZ,IT IZ FOUND BAMAGA,NEARBY NECTA OFFICES

Sylabus znapatikana TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION{TIE}, JUST GO THERE U MAY BUY THOZ,IT IZ FOUND BAMAGA,NEARBY NECTA OFFICES

Thanks for this useful information,I know the place!

`my dear friend you are asking for the o`level syllabus`even we teachers who are called educational officers we are facing the same probem out of that we are told to prepare things like scheme of work,lesson plan,teaching notes,attendance register ASK THE GOVERNMENT HOW MANY STUDENTS PER ONE CLASS AND CURRICULUM ARE WE THE ANSWER IS TOTAL CONFUSION

If that is the case how do you manage to teach?
What do you expect the form four results to be if even teachers are teaching without
using the current syllabus and NECTA is always preparing papers based on current syllabus? This justfies 50% failure of form 4 students,2010

You can start form here: Syllabus

Helo jf
i need to know the current syllabus for secondary school(o-level)
any one who knows which one is in use,help me, i want to buy for my young brothers as most students do not know what they are supposed to study!
My kind regards:

yah ni vema nimekuta hii thread,habari zenu waungwana,naomba mnipe mawazo juu ya matokeo ya form four ya wadogo zetu mwaka huu maana nackia tetesi kuwa eti yatapangwa kisiasa....

What do you expect the form four results to be if even teachers are teaching without
using the current syllabus and NECTA is always preparing papers based on current syllabus? This justfies 50% failure of form 4 students,2010

you should direct that question to the Government, and let me tell you something else.. Dont let your little bro rely on the syllabus 100% 'cause not everything thats in the syllabus comes out in the final exam, they may face something they've never seen in the syllabus, I know 'cause Im the victim too

syllabus is a very wanted tool, when preparing teaching and learning materials. But we never depend much on them since they are shallow prepared. When a teacher pretends to relay on it completely' the students will get the less. I always use it to know what contents are supposed to be covered, but i generate the rest of the elements in accordance to the enviroment of T/L.

The syllabus has many weaknesses because those who are preparing them are different from those who are supposed to implement it.this is the one of the problems that faces educational system in Tanzania in sec schools!

mhh sa miya o level natakiwa niipate and am used in uvc syllbaus...yani i recently shifted a certain office in town city center dar n got a job at school-primary and secondary.....so i need o level computer syllabus atleast for primary books are there........

NENDA Play store kadowload app ina itwa Thl,utapata nots zote,past paper zote n hiyo sylabus inaoitaka

Kama inavyoeleza hapo juu ninaomba syllabus ya o level kwa ajili ya kujiandaa kusafisha cheti next year
Ipo kwenye tHL app. Pia ndani ya tHL app kuna notes, quizzes, papers na practical videos.
Jinsi ya ku-install tHL app
---------------------------
1.Kwa simu Online version Nenda play store/window store SERACH tHL kisha install. 2. OFFLINE version (for Secondary Schools) Nenda www.thlappstore.co.tz kisha download. Kwenye hiyo site video ya installation ipo hapo (Fuata hiyo video STEP BY STEP). 3. Kwa computer download hapa tHL app ina Scholarships, Notes form I - VI na Ukurasa wa Jamii wenye makala zinazoeleza namna ya kuachana na Msongo wa mawazo na maelezo ya kuinstall kwenye computer haya hapa instructions .

Maelekezo zaidi
---------------
Contacts Office: 0767 663 951, 0674 338 033, 0785 909 038 - Upewe maelekezo.

Back
Top Bottom