Super Bowl 50

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
Super-Bowl-50-Logo-Regional.jpg

There were 32, then 16, then 8, and now there are 4.

Coming up next is championship Sunday. The conference championship games will be played to earn a trip to San Francisco for Super Bowl 50.

So who will represent their respective conferences? We will find that out on Sunday Jan.23.

0ap3000000624752.jpg

You are all cordially welcome to take part in the discussion. Whether you are a fan of American football or not, it doesn't matter. You are still very welcome.

You may even end up learning a thing or two and who knows thereafter....

This is about having a good time, letting loose.

King Shaat Mag3 Nzi Ogah and everyone else, please hop on board.

hapa mkuu nyani ngabu ni katika ubora wako kabisa

Wakugusa hapa ni wachache sanaaaa

Unamanufaa gani kwetu sisi wabongo" je africa kuna nchi inacheza mchezo huu? Pia kuna mashindano yakidunia labda?

Siwezi kuzungumzia manufaa ya taifa zima kwani kila mtu ana raghba zake ambazo pengine ziko tofauti na za mwingine. Kwa hiyo sidhani kama hili ni suala la kuzungumzia au kulijadili katika muktadha wa manufaa ya kitaifa.

Sijui kama kwa Afrika kuna nchi ambayo huu mchezo unachezwa kwenye 'scale' kubwa lakini naamini kuna watu ambao huucheza pengine na marafiki zao.

Kuhusu mashindano ya kidunia, hapana. Hakuna.

Ila ligi ya NFL ina wachezaji na imewahi kuwa na wachezaji wengi tu wa kutoka [waliozaliwa] nchi zingine.

Kuna wachezaji wa kutoka Ujerumani, Denmark, Australia, Kenya, Uganda, Zaire [Congo], Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia na kwingineko duniani.

Kwa mfano, Tshimanga Biakabutuka ni mzaliwa wa Zaire aliyewahi kucheza kwenye NFL kupitia timu ya Carolina Panthers kwenye miaka ya 90 hadi mwanzoni mwa miaka ya 2000.

Huyu ndo Tshimanga "Tim" Biakabutuka.

biakabutuka.JPG

Halafu kuna huyu Mkenya Daniel Adongo ambaye alikuwa ni outside linebacker wa Indianapolis Colts.

PlayerBio_Adongo.jpg

Halafu kuna mwingine anaitwa Mathias Kiwanuka. Huyu ana asili ya Uganda na aliwahi kuchezea New York Giants.

kiwanuka-e1383336068976.jpg

Te he he he Nyani Ngabu, thank you...you are the sport. Although we are the ones hosting this years Super Bowl, the early elimination of our home teams has dimmed the level of excitement some of us had beforehand. Bear with me, this will be my only post in this thread...wanna know why? Mmh, well, I guess not.

Here we are, old sport!. I'm very glad now we have a thread on this! (Bye bye NBA Thread)

Bruv, you got an ally over here, so we are 2 now!.

Been a Pats fan since the first 20 minutes I stared at their photo and read that caption on some encyclopedia (forgot its name) 12 years ago!.

Then I came to love the fact that, a team, when determined, can build something that can materialize into a dynasty!. And that was what the Pats were
bent on. And something that got them 3 Lombardis at such a short span.

Come Sunday, bruv you know were my allegiance is... PATS ALL THE WAY TO THE PODIUM (After the SB50).

Here we are, old sport!. I'm very glad now we have a thread on this! (Bye bye NBA Thread)

Bruv, you got an ally over here, so we are 2 now!.

Been a Pats fan since the first 20 minutes I stared at their photo and read that caption on some encyclopedia (forgot its name) 12 years ago!.

Then I came to love the fact that, a team, when determined, can build something that can materialize into a dynasty!. And that was what the Pats were
bent on. And something that got them 3 Lombardis at such a short span.

Come Sunday, bruv you know were my allegiance is... PATS ALL THE WAY TO THE PODIUM (After the SB50).

If I'm not mistaken, for the last 15 years the PATS have played in 9 AFC championship games [counting the impending one on Sunday].

They are the quintessential dynasty.

And imagine doing all that consistently in the era of Salary Caps and other sorts of bottlenecks!

They almost blew their lead.

I'd say they are very vulnerable.
Minor technical problem,asssuredly before this weekends they will fix it!

By the way do you remember Patriots' lucky win against Seahawk@Superbowl 49?

Cant beat Dubu wa Carolina in any stadium!CAM is a beast QB as we speak right now
Fam, let's just go one game at a time!. And the game... Is won on the turf, for now, forget the streak and the wildcard! Let them not put those hypothetical 95+% win in your mind!