Rooney avunja Pool Table Stick baada ya kufungwa na Walcott

Lucchese DeCavalcante

JF-Expert Member
Jan 10, 2009
rooney_1033166a.jpg

Roo rage ... how star might look with broken cue

RAGING Wayne Rooney was so angry after losing a game of pool to England team-mate Theo Walcott that he snapped his cue in half.

Walcott said: "Wayne is so competitive, even in training - I always want to be on his team.
"He hates losing so much that when I beat him at pool once, he ended up breaking the cue."
theo_1033165a.jpg
Ace Walcott ... hopeful

Winger Walcott, 21 - who had played Rooney at an England training camp - is hoping to be picked by national coach Fabio Capello for this summer's World Cup alongside star striker Rooney, 24.
Walcott travelled to the tournament in Germany four years ago as a 17-year-old but did not get on the field.
He told The Sun last week how the only game he got at the team's Baden Baden base was of snooker - against Rooney.
Walcott said Spain international Cesc Fabregas was the most competitive on a daily basis at his club Arsenal.
He added: "There's definitely a fiery side to Cesc - I see that in training every day."
And he labelled Nicklas Bendtner the Gunners' "worst dresser" - saying: "He looks like he gets dressed in the dark."
Walcott also told Match of the Day magazine about his new football kids' novels, TJ and the Penalty and TJ and the Hat-Trick, which are released this week.

Sishangai sana kwani hata katika soka Man U ikifungwa huwa anahaha uwanja mzima ni aina ya wachezaji wachache wenye ari kubwa ya ushindi na asiyekata tamaa...Huwa hatabasamu kabisa akifungwa.

Sishangai sana kwani hata katika soka Man U ikifungwa huwa anahaha uwanja mzima ni aina ya wachezaji wachache wenye ari kubwa ya ushindi na asiyekata tamaa...Huwa hatabasamu kabisa akifungwa.
..Mharibifu tu hana lolote!!