TANZIA Mchezaji wa zamani wa Ujerumani Franz Beckenbauer amefariki Dunia

Erythrocyte

JF-Expert Member
Nov 6, 2012
1704739623336.png

Taarifa kutoka SkySports imedai kwamba Mchezaji huyo wa zamani wa Ujerumani Amefariki Dunia .

Nachukua nafasi hii kuwapa pole Wafiwa wote popote walipo , Amina .
---

Tributes have been paid to Franz Beckenbauer, widely regarded as one of the finest footballers of all time, and one of only three men to have won the World Cup as a player and manager, following his death at the age of 78.

Beckenbauer is an icon of German football having won 104 caps for West Germany, captaining them to glory at the 1974 World Cup before repeating the feat, as manager, in Italy 16 years later. He also won numerous other honours, including a hat-trick of European Cups with Bayern Munich in the mid-70s, when he also established his reputation as a defender of supreme talents, so much that he became widely known as Der Kaiser.

His family confirmed the news via a statement to the German press agency DPA. “It is with deep sadness that we announce that my husband and our father, Franz Beckenbauer, passed away peacefully in his sleep on Sunday, surrounded by his family,” it said. “We ask that we can be able to mourn in silence and not be disturbed by any questions.”

Lothar Matthäus, who was Beckenbauer’s captain at the 1990 World Cup as well as a close friend, told German newspaper Bild: “The shock is deep, even though I knew that Franz wasn’t feeling well. His death is a loss for football and for Germany as a whole. He was one of the greatest as a player and coach, but also off the field. Franz was an outstanding personality – not only in football – and he enjoyed worldwide recognition. Everyone who knew him knows what a great and generous person Franz was. A good friend has left us. I will miss him – we will all miss him.”

Rudi Völler was also part of the 1990 World Cup-winning squad. Paying tribute to Beckenbauer on the German Football Association’s website, the former striker and current DFB director of the senior national team, wrote: “I consider it one of the great privileges of my life to have known and experienced Franz Beckenbauer. Our time together with the national team were crowned with the 1990 World Cup title in Rome, a title that would never have been possible without his outstanding coaching performance.

“With Franz Beckenbauer, German football is losing its greatest personality. I am losing a good friend.”

Gary Lineker, who was part of the England team defeated by Beckenbauer’s Germany in the 1990 semi-final, said: “Very sorry to hear that Franz Beckenbauer has died. One of the absolute greats of our game. Der Kaiser was the most beautiful of footballers who won it all with grace and charm. RIP.”

Paying his own tribute, Sir Kenny Dalglish said: “It fills me with deep sadness to hear about the passing of Franz Beckenbauer, a true icon of the game. It was a privilege to share one of my proudest moments with him when he presented my 100th cap for Scotland. My thoughts are with him and his family at this time. RIP Der Kaiser.”

Beckenbauer was as elegant as he was dominant, and such was his assurance in possession that he came to master the modern sweeper role, or libero. More so, he is credited with creating it.

Beckenbauer’s post-playing life was marred by accusations of wrongdoing, with the then 71-year-old questioned by Swiss prosecutors in March 2017 over suspected corruption linked to the 2006 World Cup, which was held in Germany. Beckenbauer headed the initial bid in 2000 and was part of the competition’s organising committee.

If that was a dark period in Beckenbauer’s life than the rest of it was largely glorious.

Born in Giesing, a working-class district of Munich, in September 1945, Beckenbauer grew up as a fan of 1860 Munich but joined the youth setup at the then unfashionable Bayern instead. He was originally a centre-forward and made his debut for the club in 1964, when they were in West Germany’s second tier, as a left winger. He eventually moved into centre midfield and having helped Bayern achieve promotion to the Bundesliga, was made captain ahead of the 1968-69 season, leading them to the top-flight title at the first time of asking.

Nakumbuka ile world cup ya mwaka 1974 iliyofanyika nchini Ujerumani Magharibi wenyeji walipotwaa kombe kwa kuilaza Uholanzi 2-1 huyu bwana ndio alikua nahodha wa hiyo timu ya Ujerumani Magharibi na alikuwa ni beki moja kisiki sana duniani.

Franz Backenbauer (Rip) and the world will remember you as one of the best defenders the world has have.

Nakumbuka ile world cup ya mwaka 1974 iliyofanyika nchini Ujerumani Magharibi wenyeji walipotwaa kombe kwa kuilaza Uholanzi 2-1 huyu bwana ndio alikua nahodha wa hiyo timu ya Ujerumani Magharibi na alikuwa ni beki moja kisiki sana duniani.

Franz Backenbauer (Rip) and the world will remember you as one of the best defenders the world has have.
Umeisoma Toka GOOGLE lakini ukweli kam ulikuwaTANZANIA haujaishuudia Kwa VIDEO live mwaka huo

Michuoano ya KOMBE LA DUNIA live hapa TANZANIA Kwa mimi ni MWAKA 1994 ndio nimeishuudia Kwa VIDEO Live mwaka huo

Umeisoma Toka GOOGLE lakini ukweli kam ulikuwaTANZANIA haujaishuudia Kwa VIDEO live mwaka huo

Michuoano ya KOMBE LA DUNIA live hapa TANZANIA Kwa mimi ni MWAKA 1994 ndio nimeishuudia Kwa VIDEO Live mwaka huo
Usifikiri ufuatiliaji hadi TV tu, tulikuwa tukifuatilia kupitia vyombo vya habari kama redio na magazeti.

Shehe Yahya Hussein aliirusha viwanja vya Sabasaba.

Back
Top Bottom