Requesting Contractive Feedback on our New Website

emanuel.feruzi

Apr 25, 2009
Wakuu,

Tri Labs New Website

I have been working on our new website and today we finally went live. I am looking for constructive feedback so that we can make it even better.

Please indicate which page you are basing your feedback on so that we can easily make a follow-up on your feedback. Examples of other sites will be appreciated.

Please give us a constructive feedback, something we can work on. Thank you in advance.

good website, but some info are missing i think. Your vision, mission.

Then, as a consultancy, what are your values? Add some more cool stuff, not only technical like Java, and other. You need to sell more stuff than just technical thing guys, unless mniambie lengo lenu ni hizo web pages za kanumba tu!

But good website, good start. Your are missing, the 'wow' factor! you need to sell more than just Java and python. And also make sure your clients' webs are smart too.

Samahani i wrote a lot. But it is a nice thing. And if it is start I like it more. Go further!

Mkuu I liking you comment.

So you are suggesting we should have an "About Us" page where we talk about us right. What would be cool staff in our case, if you can give an example.

Asante mkuu wewe shauri tu usiwe na wasiwasi.

yes people would like to know who r u! then pia wanataka kucheck what are your values. kwamfano labda honesty, innovation and quality. Hu mfano, kwahio client anavutika na values zako kama zinaendana vizuri na zao. Au labda mnapenda enviromental products.

Then, sio java tu, lakini methods zenu za delivery. Mnauza nini zaidi? quality? cost effective products (hio mifano)! Then show some business knowledge. Mention those things why would I want an IT consultance from you. Nitapata nini kama faida?

Ninachomaanisha mjiuuze, msijipe bei ya chini sana lakini pia isiwe juu sana. Onyesheni kama u guys are professionals not just bunch of python programmers!

(Balance it between emotions and technology)!!

Well put. I will pass this comment to the employees and together we will come up something. Asante sana.

I am liking your feedback. 10 more like this we will make a sale just from the site.

Comment: Services
The statement content may put some clients off. Organisations needing software would in most cases be looking at solutions that are already in use, they will in most part tell you what their competitor is using and want the same. The angle for writing software from scratch may not appeal to them hence you should sell that expertise as appropriate. Most solutions would come with say options for extending the application through modules, API and some customization hence view this as where you can introduce your development skills to the client. On occasions where a software needs to be written from scratch, then you can sell the business as such.
My comment is on the back of issues of failure of software development endeavours being a well known phenomenon in the IT sector hence a small client base would actually be needing this service. Sell your knowhow on solutions and the development will follow.

Testimonials: I believe in the "show-n-tell" idea, As of when you get this, it is a great way to show what your customers are thinking about your service. I think a "showcase" page will also come in handy to list your solutions.

The hosting Page: You did not indicate the hosting/charge duration, is it monthly?

I know social media is the in thing, but not sure its evidence on a business page should be that obvious. You best associate certain pages or articles to be "followed" in social media links, but having said that, I just checked two sites that I believe to be in top form and one has the "evidence", but knowing their history I think they can be excused.

Use Appcelerator Titanium to build mobile apps for iPhone & Android and desktop apps for Windows, Mac OS X & Linux from Web technologies
.NET Application Delivery Platform & Migration to Web/Cloud/Mobile

I can see you a believer of open source software. I think education can also be a string in your bow. Educate the masses on the alternate software they can use for various operations. Once users are equipped in understanding this, then clients as potential employers will find it easier to have that mind shift in their purchasing behaviour.

You operating in a region that is a prime candidate for software development from scratch, but as you may already be aware, there is need to force the issue by creating solutions to demo the services that can gain use of IT. They don't have to be full blown applications, just wireframe prototypes that explain what/how a certain issue can be addressed. Notable item is the Exam Registration portals I believe for NECTA and the UDOM one which has featured severally in topics here on JF and on other notable blogs.

All the best in this endeavour

Back
Top Bottom