Haji Manara analalamika kama nani pale Yanga?

1979Magufuli

JF-Expert Member
Feb 20, 2023
Mr Chairman of CRB

I think all is well with you.

I would like to remind you to do all what I have told you the day before yesterday against your do or Die match versus Utopolo.

Please, do not take it for granted.

They have already started complaining when they saw our former national coach team Mr.Amoure being with CRB squads.

Make sure you curb all kinds of superstitions which this club are highly banking on.

I am looking forward to seeing your feedback. THANK YOU.

Hana Hoja zenye mashiko...! Anawahimiza TFF wamfukuze Adel Amrouche.

Jinsi anavyojenga hoja ndivyo anaji expose kuwa jamaa Hamnazo...!

Hivi TFF kweli Wamfukuze kocha halafu waseme sababu tulimuona Airport kuwapokea wageni CRB kutoka Algeria?

Wakati yupo Simba pia alishawahi kufanya kituko kama hicho kwa Senzo eti Senzo Kaenda kuongea na Kocha Pitso... Sasa kuna ubaya gani Mtu Kuongea na watu kutoka nchi aliyotoka.?

Hapa huyu Mwehu ana ajenda ya Kuwatoa Yanga Mchezoni ili waanze Kumjadili Adel badala ya Ku concentrate na Mechi.

Mr Chairman of CRB

I think all is well with you.

I would like to remind you to do all what I have told you the day before yesterday against your do or Die match versus Utopolo.

Please, do not take it for granted.

They have already started complaining when they saw our former national coach team Mr.Amoure being with CRB squads.

Make sure you curb all kinds of superstitions which this club are highly banking on.

I am looking forward to seeing your feedback. THANK YOU.
hii vita ya mind game huwezi kukutisha nayo sisi wana yanga,tulishavuka huko jisumbue tu,ukichoka kajambe

Back
Top Bottom