opportunist are welcomed

doxtgblaze

Feb 2, 2010
I want you to pay VERY CLOSE attention to what I’m about to say…
There isn’t much time to act on it, and A LOT of people are about to hear about it
I can’t guarantee you’ll be able to take advantage of this opportunity if you waste ANY more time… But if you ACT FAST…
Be the future be the first to benefit with this online business designed for TANZANIANS..
By the time you have finished this letter, you will have learned of an amazingly new genuine, legitimate and very SIMPLE way that will bring you BIG money
UNDERSTAND THE DEAL DOWN
Do you want to own a website with dynamic rotation and video streaming and do you want that website to earn you money through advertising and affiliates programs or you just want to sell your product online. Get connected and to earn
OR
You may be interested to work abroad get you CV And Business card designed professionally and advertised in CANADA, USA, MIDDLE EAST, Some part in Africa.
OR
You have an interest in learning books have one free e-book in title of your choice one each month.
OR
Perhaps you need a professional language translator… FOR your movies,software or whatever HERE your in…
OR
Do you want to earn a smart money for doing part time? You can earn up to Tsh 17000/= per day or you can earn up to Tsh 20,000,000/= within your two month of joining or 142,000,000 in four month after joining.. that’s the power of system to with your brain and effort
YES your about to hear the news which could turn your life upside down, could get your self from zero to hero. Have you ever heard anything about referral network marketing…. Here I present to you.. with the mega wealth full paid membership your life will never be the same first off you got e-commerce product and service.. Some I have just mentioned above and secondly you got the chance to raise some money.. NOT simple raising but to be rich, richer or richest depend on your referral efforts with legitimate and genuine work.
Before Here's who this is NOT for...
This is NOT for you if you’re convinced it’s IMPOSSIBLE to make money working online
If that sounds like something you’re not ready for...
This is NOT for you if you are UNEASY about sneaking up on other 7 figure referral marketing and make multi millions THIS IS NOT FOR YOU AND IT WILL NEVER BE
BUT…
If you’re open to the idea of cutting ahead of the pack.
If you can see yourself exploiting technology to work part time or full time and earn double or more than your salary then we are in the same road..

They say money doesn’t bring happiness AND its TRUE…. WHAT DOES BRING HAPPINESS IS HELPING OTHERS..HERE I’am
Join the mega wealth today. Have the access to the Member areas GET your referral ID Number mine 7368.. REFER others and get paid instant or enjoy the services and product I mentioned above

This will be the break through if you decide to utilize it effectively

HERE we go

You may open an account of you own and it will cost you Tsh 77000 or you may open a group account of minimum 5 people which will cost you Tsh 15400 and create a way to financial freedom… what your waiting for grab your place now

ALL you have to do is load you M-PESA with Tsh 77000..

Then log on to www.themegawealth.net

Complete part one which will require you to enter referral ID OFFCAUSE it will be mine cause am the one who invite you. So use 7368 and other instruction will follow but you can contact me for further detail as we will be working together in the same team

· Critically to those who are interested just give me call or mail
· CALL ME +255 716 567 467
· E-mail me at doxtgblaze@yahoo.com

ok let me re-read again so that i understand what you are sayying coz, i havent gotten you well yet! viingereza bana

One word "SCAM"
Doxtgblaze naona wewe kazi yako kutaka kuwapotezea pesa wa-Bongo. Hii sasa ni mpya, ushaleta madudu kama haya hapa kwenye forum na watu wamekuumbua lakini naona bado tu unangangania na huu ujinga.