Ramthods

JF-Expert Member
Jun 2, 2009
Natafuta web designer anayefahamu vizuri vitu vifuatavyo:

1) HTML,
2) CSS
3) JavaScript
4) PHP (Sio lazima sana)

Kazi kubwa ni kuweza kubadilisha mocked up design (in png, psd) kwenda kwenye Html.
Awe anafahamu kutumia jQuery library vizuri na uelewa mzuri wa CSS 2 - 3.
Awe na uwezo wa kudesign HTML + CSS web pages zitakazoonekana sawa kwenye browser zote. (cross browser compatible)

Umri usizidi miaka 25. Tafadhali usitume maombi kama una umri zaidi ya hapo.

Kama bado ni mwanafunzi tunaweza angalia jinsi ya kufanya kazi ikiwa utakuwa na mda na commitment.

Jinsi ya kutuma maombi.

Tafadhali ni PM, ukiambatanisha na reference za kazi ulizofanya.

NB: Napenda kufanya kazi na vijana chipukizi, wenye moyo wa kujifunza na kujituma katika kazi.

Natafuta web designer anayefahamu vizuri vitu vifuatavyo:

1) HTML,
2) CSS
3) JavaScript
4) PHP (Sio lazima sana)

Kazi kubwa ni kuweza kubadilisha mocked up design (in png, psd) kwenda kwenye Html.
Awe anafahamu kutumia jQuery library vizuri na uelewa mzuri wa CSS 2 - 3.
Awe na uwezo wa kudesign HTML + CSS web pages zitakazoonekana sawa kwenye browser zote. (cross browser compatible)

Umri usizidi miaka 25. Tafadhali usitume maombi kama una umri zaidi ya hapo.

Kama bado ni mwanafunzi tunaweza angalia jinsi ya kufanya kazi ikiwa utakuwa na mda na commitment.

Jinsi ya kutuma maombi.

Tafadhali ni PM, ukiambatanisha na reference za kazi ulizofanya.

NB: Napenda kufanya kazi na vijana chipukizi, wenye moyo wa kujifunza na kujituma katika kazi.
Mkuu,

Am 38, maanake sifai kukufanyia kazi? Niko fit katika kila sehemu uliyoandika, naweza kukupa Portfolio via PM ukaangalia kazi nilizofanya.

Pamoja na hayo, nina firm inafanya kazi zote, kuanzia designing, coding, hosting (all plans including dedicated servers), logo design, Search Engine Optimization, branding etc!

Still kigezo cha umri kinanibana mkuu wangu?

Mkuu invisible, thanks for your comments.

Lengo hasa hapa ni kutafuta vijana ambao wachanga wanaoweza kazi ili wapewe business skills, kuweza kutengeneza hela kutokana na elimu yao.

So kama una firm mkuu, we tayari una business skills nzuri, and this may not be suitable for you.

Lakini pia, we can make a business. Upo hapa bongo? We can also talk regarding other opportunities, if we put this aside.

Ndugu wakati mwingine matangazo yanaweza kurushwa kwa njia ya email na mitandao mengine ukiweka anuani kama barua pepe au namba za simu ni rahisi mtu kukuunganisha na jamii zingine kwa kutuma ujumbe wako uende mbali zaidi haswa kwa wanafunzi

Mimi sifahamu vizuri vitu hivyo lakini nataka nijifunze. Na niko above age hiyo. Nina basic knowlege tu so nisaidie

Mimi sifahamu vizuri vitu hivyo lakini nataka nijifunze. Na niko above age hiyo. Nina basic knowlege tu so nisaidie

Basic knowledge kwa upana gani? Labda unifahamishe ni kitu gani unafahamu alafu tujue wapi pa kuanzia.

Basic practical knowledge and skills ya mambo ya HTML ,Cascading style Sheet na PHP. But Theoreticaly I consder my knowledge Intermediate sababu nimevifanyia kazi darasani lakini sijafvifanyia kazi in real life working enviroment. Nadhani utakuwa umenipata.

• I know what is is HTML ,CSS, PHP and I can describe the meaning /function Most basic HTML
  • I know there are tree types of Cascading style sheet and depending on the size and nature of the web wich Cstyle sheet can be prefarable
  • I ve some basic knowledge of wrinting some php codes to link a database (eg MySQL) with a website
  • I ve also some ltd knowledge of using dreamver C4 and other editing tools in web development.
Nadhani umenipata mkuu

Mtazamaji,

It's good to see that you know something already. May be the best way I can help is to give you a guidance to get somewhere, meaning how you can excel your skills from academic to professional. So let's find somewhere to start ....

A fully blown web site/application will includes the following knowledge arenas:

1) Server side scripting language : e.g PHP or ASP, or Ruby
2) Database : e.g MySqL or Sql Server
3) HTML
4) CSS
5) JavaScript

There could be more things to learn, but those five should be enough to craft anything big you can imaging. (Because I know there is flash kinda thing in the field)

The first two items runs on the server, and the rest runs on the client. Personally, I would advice you to find for yourself the best place to start as I know learning the all at a time is kinda complicated. So which one you do suggest I should start with, you say!

The rule is clear! There is a big difference between a web application and a web site. I am not sure you can tell the difference. But if you were looking for skills to develop just web sites, I would say you stick most to the last three items first, and then learn PHP and MySql when you have time. Ont he other hand, if you were looking something to power your next web application, I would say try to invest as much of your time in the first three, and then learn CSS and JavaScript when you have time. At least you can now decide where to start, I guess.

The first three or the last three? Which one I should get to first? Such questions depends merely on the essence of what you are developing. Remember, THE ESSENCE OF A WEBSITE IS IT'S PRESENTATION but THE ESSENCE OF A WEB APPLICATION IS IT'S FUNCTIONALITY. The firsts 3 can give you enough power to concentrate on functionality whilst the last three gives you all the skills to focus on presentation(appearance and animation effects) I am very soon uploading a website I created using HTML, CSS and JavaScript and will post a link here, and send you the source code for you to follow up.

Also you can check out this website Welcome to ODC Center - ODC Center Limited - ICT Solutions Centre, it's a project under preview (Not the login box is not functional). But the whole idea is that, this website is writen in only HTML, CSS, JavaScript and a veeeeeery simple PHP. If you like it, I can send you the entire source code for you to follow along.

So what HTML tags should you know?
I normally advice newbie web developers to focus more on CSS than HTML. Why? Because CSS is so powerful that you can design an entire website with no more than 7 tags. Is that true? Yes, because the website I have just mentioned is written using only 7-9 HTML tags, and in fact all my life time I have never used any other tags other than those.

What you have to know is the basic meaning of HTML and the way it's structure. And when it comes to tags, trust me the following can develop any when site, no matter how big it is:

HTML, HEAD, META, SCRIPT, LINK, TITLE - That's is on the heading portion, and

BODY, DIV, H1, a, span, ul, li, p - in the body section

Is that all? Yes, that is everything you need to know about HTML. What about tables, I hear people talk about? I said HTML is so powerful that you can convert a div tag to act as a table. In short when it comes to creating a web site, it's no a matter of tag anymore, but the output!

So what about CSS?
Yah, now you have come to it. CSS is the wild beast frightening enough to take on. There is a long way to go out there, just because CSS is big enough and can be quite confusing and intimidating to say the least. CSS is a very important tool for web designers and there is no other way than learning it.

JavaScript:
Not that important unless you want to go where newbies don't dare to go. But you can still design a good website without it. In short, it's not mandatory. Just learn it when you think you have to know it.

PHP?
That is how you will build your application logic. PHP is a scripting language as you already know. If you want to create a dynamic website, there is no other cheaper option. Stick with it. But you still can design simple static html website without it.

MySQL?
That is as important as PHP. Normally the two they go along together, but you can still use PHP without MySQL. It depends actually on what you are trying to achieve.

The bottom line.

If you are a newbie and you want to eat up this whole jargon gradually and be able to see yourself working with a client (for simple projects) before you are even done with the entire stack, follow this simple path:

1) Start with HTML - Do it quickly spend no more than two days
2) Learn CSS - Do it slowly please, spend as much time as you need

At this stage you should be able to create simple website for most clients here in Dar, and I am telling you they will appreciate your output.

3) Jump to PHP
At this stage you should be able to craft nice looking site, dynamic, rich in functionality.

4) Learn how to love MySQL
Whaoo, now you are just a grown up punk. I am telling you, this stage is good enough to rewrite this entire JF Forum with your script, believe me.

5. Try JavaScript:
If you are done with this stage, you are close to a pro.

I hope this helps, and you should be able to find your way out.
If you have questions or think there is somewhere I can still help, please post here. I keep watching.

Thank you brother
my last school project nilidevlop MySQL database driven website though it was no so goo. User could register and they got an automatic genrated messgage in thier mail box for them to confirm so that their registration cooul be activated.

So nilichotegmea ni kuwa nikipata wataalamu wanaotengenza real life project kama hizi za kudevelop data base driven website ingnisadia ku develop na ku-update my knowledge and skilss. Nadhani kazi unayotangaza ni one of them.

I ve taken your nice advice and once again thank you.

Thank you brother
my last school project nilidevlop MySQL database driven website though it was no so goo. User could register and they got an automatic genrated messgage in thier mail box for them to confirm so that their registration cooul be activated.

So nilichotegmea ni kuwa nikipata wataalamu wanaotengenza real life project kama hizi za kudevelop data base driven website ingnisadia ku develop na ku-update my knowledge and skilss. Nadhani kazi unayotangaza ni one of them.

I ve taken your nice advice and once again thank you.

You are welcome.

Right now, there isn't so much in place. The idea or working around experience individuals sounds good and will let you know soon as we are about to kick off.

In the interim, I think you should try to brush your old skills.

Anytime you think I can help, just let me know.

Mtazamaji,

It's good to see that you know something already. May be the best way I can help is to give you a guidance to get somewhere, meaning how you can excel your skills from academic to professional. So let's find somewhere to start ....

A fully blown web site/application will includes the following knowledge arenas:

1) Server side scripting language : e.g PHP or ASP, or Ruby
2) Database : e.g MySqL or Sql Server
3) HTML
4) CSS
5) JavaScript

There could be more things to learn, but those five should be enough to craft anything big you can imaging. (Because I know there is flash kinda thing in the field)

The first two items runs on the server, and the rest runs on the client. Personally, I would advice you to find for yourself the best place to start as I know learning the all at a time is kinda complicated. So which one you do suggest I should start with, you say!

The rule is clear! There is a big difference between a web application and a web site. I am not sure you can tell the difference. But if you were looking for skills to develop just web sites, I would say you stick most to the last three items first, and then learn PHP and MySql when you have time. Ont he other hand, if you were looking something to power your next web application, I would say try to invest as much of your time in the first three, and then learn CSS and JavaScript when you have time. At least you can now decide where to start, I guess.

The first three or the last three? Which one I should get to first? Such questions depends merely on the essence of what you are developing. Remember, THE ESSENCE OF A WEBSITE IS IT'S PRESENTATION but THE ESSENCE OF A WEB APPLICATION IS IT'S FUNCTIONALITY. The firsts 3 can give you enough power to concentrate on functionality whilst the last three gives you all the skills to focus on presentation(appearance and animation effects) I am very soon uploading a website I created using HTML, CSS and JavaScript and will post a link here, and send you the source code for you to follow up.

Also you can check out this website Welcome to ODC Center - ODC Center Limited - ICT Solutions Centre, it's a project under preview (Not the login box is not functional). But the whole idea is that, this website is writen in only HTML, CSS, JavaScript and a veeeeeery simple PHP. If you like it, I can send you the entire source code for you to follow along.

So what HTML tags should you know?
I normally advice newbie web developers to focus more on CSS than HTML. Why? Because CSS is so powerful that you can design an entire website with no more than 7 tags. Is that true? Yes, because the website I have just mentioned is written using only 7-9 HTML tags, and in fact all my life time I have never used any other tags other than those.

What you have to know is the basic meaning of HTML and the way it's structure. And when it comes to tags, trust me the following can develop any when site, no matter how big it is:

HTML, HEAD, META, SCRIPT, LINK, TITLE - That's is on the heading portion, and

BODY, DIV, H1, a, span, ul, li, p - in the body section

Is that all? Yes, that is everything you need to know about HTML. What about tables, I hear people talk about? I said HTML is so powerful that you can convert a div tag to act as a table. In short when it comes to creating a web site, it's no a matter of tag anymore, but the output!

So what about CSS?
Yah, now you have come to it. CSS is the wild beast frightening enough to take on. There is a long way to go out there, just because CSS is big enough and can be quite confusing and intimidating to say the least. CSS is a very important tool for web designers and there is no other way than learning it.

JavaScript:
Not that important unless you want to go where newbies don't dare to go. But you can still design a good website without it. In short, it's not mandatory. Just learn it when you think you have to know it.

PHP?
That is how you will build your application logic. PHP is a scripting language as you already know. If you want to create a dynamic website, there is no other cheaper option. Stick with it. But you still can design simple static html website without it.

MySQL?
That is as important as PHP. Normally the two they go along together, but you can still use PHP without MySQL. It depends actually on what you are trying to achieve.

The bottom line.

If you are a newbie and you want to eat up this whole jargon gradually and be able to see yourself working with a client (for simple projects) before you are even done with the entire stack, follow this simple path:

1) Start with HTML - Do it quickly spend no more than two days
2) Learn CSS - Do it slowly please, spend as much time as you need

At this stage you should be able to create simple website for most clients here in Dar, and I am telling you they will appreciate your output.

3) Jump to PHP
At this stage you should be able to craft nice looking site, dynamic, rich in functionality.

4) Learn how to love MySQL
Whaoo, now you are just a grown up punk. I am telling you, this stage is good enough to rewrite this entire JF Forum with your script, believe me.

5. Try JavaScript:
If you are done with this stage, you are close to a pro.

I hope this helps, and you should be able to find your way out.
If you have questions or think there is somewhere I can still help, please post here. I keep watching.
Mkuu asante sana kwa darasa. Hii ni challenge nzuri kwa kweli hasa kwa sisi ambao tunajaribu kujifunzakila leo.
Be blessed brother

Mkuu asante sana kwa darasa. Hii ni challenge nzuri kwa kweli hasa kwa sisi ambao tunajaribu kujifunzakila leo.
Be blessed brother

Karibu sana mkuu!

Ebwana am so much interested with website designing, am familiar with the following technologies:-
HTML, CSS, little about javascript, JOOMLA CMS and PHP though you don't want it.
-I have developed several websites and am working wit a website of a certain English medium school and a certain Company's website. If you perefer we can talk...

Back
Top Bottom