Mwanadamu na matumizi ya uwezo wake!!!!

This then, brings us to the next ... ! There must be another Human Intelligence apart from IQ to be considered when trying to evaluate the whole matter given on the topic!I understand that IQ is all about Mental state/ The Intellectual ability!! BUT No doubt, there exist another faculty in human being apart from Intellectual state which I believe isnt that much developed ... Which can contribute to the totality of his general Intelligence!! AND I believe ... some scientist intuitively or otherwise ... feels/perceive that Human being has a lot of his intelligence not yet explored!!

I like the way you have presented this matter.
Ni kweli there's a lot to be explored.
I hope ushasikia habari ya 6th sense.

Azimio Jipya,ukisoma thread vyema utaona ni tool ipi nimeizungumzia na ambayo inatumika 10%.Hebu sema mawazo yako kwenye hilo sasa!

Last edited by a moderator:
No dear, the two mean the same in this context. what I wanted to underline is the fact that we can be both stupid (or intelligent, to stick to the truth) but the standards used to evaluate our intelligence put you ahead of me. Mfano, IQ test tests only the ability to quickly solve certain problems using the logic of deduction. and that, we have to agree, is not all that intelligence is about.

Nimeipenda hii . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .!!

How do you know that "the accumulated sum of it's parameter is eternally constant"?

Do you understand that the universe is not constant? And that it is ever changing? And that it is actually expanding the amount of space it contains?

Also, proving perfect efficiency by using the universe is like proving a mathematical phenomena by using it's identity. Taboo.

Identity element - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Okay, lets confine ourselves to matter and energy, as far as the study of physics is concerned. Expansion of the universe doesn't need an injection of additional amount of energy in it. Just that same amount of energy it originally had allows it to expand and or even shrink in some cases (dwarf stars and black holes).

Are you anyway, trying to refute the law of conservation of energy? What is your current theory and its governing laws, if any?

Hakuna anayejua kwa sababu hakuna rekodi yoyote ile inayoonyesha kuwa binadamu walikuwepo ama hawakuwepo enzi hizo.

Kwa vile hakuna ushahidi wa kutosha, ndiyo maana hata hiyo evolution inabaki kuwa ni nadharia tu na itaendelea kuwa hivyo mpaka hapo patakapopatikana rock solid evidence.

I don't rely entirely on the theory of evolution & I have some times been skeptical to it, but I won't say the theory is bogus.
Ndio maana nilikuuliza hayo maswali ili ufikiri mara mbili.

What?Wanaishi eneo moja halafu wanakuaje tofauti?

Nimetaja mazingira, mahitaji, muda e.t.c we ukaona "eneo" pekeyake.
Ukizingatia sababu hizo na nyingine utafahamu kwann baharini hawaishi nyangumi pekeyao.
Na inaaminika kuna viumbe wa majini ambao awali waliishi nchi kavu.

Okay, lets confine ourselves to matter and energy, as far as the study of physics is concerned. Expansion of the universe doesn't need an injection of additional amount of energy in it. Just that same amount of energy it originally had allows it to expand and or even shrink in some cases (dwarf stars and black holes).

Are you anyway, trying to refute the law of conservation of energy? What is your current theory and its governing laws, if any?

You are still talking about the universe, trying to prove addition by using the zero identity. I thought we passed this already.

The law of conservation of energy has nothing to do with perfect systems. Your car observes this law, but that does not mean it is perfectly efficient.

Ditto your body.

Dont mix the two unrelated concepts.

You are still talking about the universe, trying to prove addition by using the zero identity. I thought we passed this already.

The law of conservation of energy has nothing to do with perfect systems. Your car observes this law, but that does not mean it is perfectly efficient.

Ditto your body.

Dont mix the two unrelated concepts.

Kiranga,
Tuishie hapa. Tumeshapoteza mwelekeo na wala hatukumbuki na hatujui tulikuwa tunajadili nini/kitu gani. Nadhani at some point somewhere kulikuwa na maswali ya msingi ambayo hatukutoa majibu yake! Whereas science plays with facts, philosophy plays with language. So I guess we are tending to be more philosophical than factual.

I don't rely entirely on the theory of evolution & I have some times been skeptical to it, but I won't say the theory is bogus.
Ndio maana nilikuuliza hayo maswali ili ufikiri mara mbili.

I still maintain that the theory is bogus.

It's bogus because it lacks specificity and it relies heavily on broad generalities.

Kiranga,
Tuishie hapa.

Andika "Mimi naishia hapa".

Tumeshapoteza mwelekeo

Andika "Nimeshapoteza mwelekeo"

na wala hatukumbuki na hatujui tulikuwa tunajadili nini/kitu gani.

Andika "na wala sikumbuki na sijui nilikuwa najadili nini/kitu gani

Nadhani at some point somewhere kulikuwa na maswali ya msingi ambayo hatukutoa majibu yake! Whereas science plays with facts, philosophy plays with language. So I guess we are tending to be more philosophical than factual.

Mie siishi hapa, sijapoteza mwelekeo, nakumbuka najadili kitu gani.

Unapofikiri kwamba "philosophy plays with language" you are gravely mistaken.

Nimekuonyesha kwmba hata unapoitumia "law of conservation of energy" ambayo ndiyo ilikuwa kimbilio lako kutaka kuonyesha uwepo wa a "perfectly efficient system", huwezi kuonyesha uwepo wa system hiyo.

Andika "Mimi naishia hapa".

Andika "Nimeshapoteza mwelekeo"

Andika "na wala sikumbuki na sijui nilikuwa najadili nini/kitu gani

Mie siishi hapa, sijapoteza mwelekeo, nakumbuka najadili kitu gani.

Unapofikiri kwamba "philosophy plays with language" you are gravely mistaken.

Nimekuonyesha kwmba hata unapoitumia "law of conservation of energy" ambayo ndiyo ilikuwa kimbilio lako kutaka kuonyesha uwepo wa a "perfectly efficient system", huwezi kuonyesha uwepo wa system hiyo.
At the moment, let you argue the philosophy, I will argue the science,..., see you as soon as you make up your mind!

At the moment, let you argue the philosophy, I will argue the science,..., see you as soon as you make up your mind!

I didn't know going into the nuances of the law of conservation of energy and pitting it against the second law of thermodynamics vis a vis the impossibility of a perfectly efficient system was more philosophy than science.

Pata shule zaidi hapa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion

Nimetaja mazingira, mahitaji, muda e.t.c we ukaona "eneo" pekeyake.
Ukizingatia sababu hizo na nyingine utafahamu kwann baharini hawaishi nyangumi pekeyao.
Na inaaminika kuna viumbe wa majini ambao awali waliishi nchi kavu.

Hebu nifafanulie mahitaji yaliwezaje kumfanya ng'ombe akwa ng'ombe?

Siwezi kupuza jitihada na uvumilivu uliochukua miaka kuvifanya vitu kadhaa na akina Darwin na wengine halafu mi nikasema simply "bogus"

Kwa nini huwezi kuvipuza (kuvipuuza)? Kwani wao hawakosei? Wao wanajua kila kitu?

Back
Top Bottom