Mimi na mapenzi tena basi

Good attitude Kabakabana. Mungu umtumainiye akupe pumziko la moyo, na nguvu za kuendelea mbele.
(Hivi Excellent nae umemmwaga ama yeye ndo makasia ya kusogeza boat kiaina?)

Good attitude Kabakabana. Mungu umtumainiye akupe pumziko la moyo, na nguvu za kuendelea mbele.
(Hivi Excellent nae umemmwaga ama yeye ndo makasia ya kusogeza boat kiaina?)

thanx my love,hahahaha unanchekesha;FF

Wewe kwanini hujanambia haya maswaibu na mie ndo twin wako? Una kesi ya kujibu tena kubwa mno. For more info ni PM

Nilianza mwaka nikiwa na machungu mengi na matatizo mengi katika mahusiano ya kimapenzi upande wangu.
Nilimuomba Mungu sana aweze kunipitisha katika hali hiyo ngumu na amejibu maombi yangu.Moyo wangu ni mweupe na nimesahau yote.All i wanna do is move on.I know that i dont want to be alone forever,but i have gotten to the point i have realised its better to be alone than being with a wrong person!
I love u all friends,

Thanx, you are back dear. Great! You should not have said you need no one. I know that is not possible. You must have heard people saying: "Easy to love but hard to handle". We have loved and loved back. You might have loved this very someone in brackets who actually had a wild intention in you. You should not lose hope and always there is a way which will lead you out. But remember that we are like fish in a sea of love full of sharks, kamongos, sardines, jelies, usisahau nyangumi n.k. Are they all equal? If no, then just be honest and trust yourself.

As long he is gone from your life, why worry? Just bad if he left a kid with you, otherwise calm down. Be, happy and start afresh. You should have your own criteria for consideration; not just a man. Big No. Men do the same too. So, if he fulfilled some at most then may be he is the one; but still you are not sure.

Love your body and every organ in it; do not use it in a wrong way. It has happened so but a bright light is still ahead of you. Remember it is not only you but multitude of people have problems. If you can read their minds you will be shocked.

thanks for this moment with you.

hongera kwa kumove on mamie...... mungu na akutangulie uko uendako lol.

Thanx, you are back dear. Great! You should not have said you need no one. I know that is not possible. You must have heard people saying: "Easy to love but hard to handle". We have loved and loved back. You might have loved this very someone in brackets who actually had a wild intention in you. You should not lose hope and always there is a way which will lead you out. But remember that we are like fish in a sea of love full of sharks, kamongos, sardines, jelies, usisahau nyangumi n.k. Are they all equal? If no, then just be honest and trust yourself.

As long he is gone from your life, why worry? Just bad if he left a kid with you, otherwise calm down. Be, happy and start afresh. You should have your own criteria for consideration; not just a man. Big No. Men do the same too. So, if he fulfilled some at most then may be he is the one; but still you are not sure.

Love your body and every organ in it; do not use it in a wrong way. It has happened so but a bright light is still ahead of you. Remember it is not only you but multitude of people have problems. If you can read their minds you will be shocked.

thanks for this moment with you.

u are so sweet?i guess u are nat a man!

Uamuz ulioufanya ni best coz it's so difficult to be in luv with someone who don't care u.pole sana mi mwenyewe ni mhanga kama wewe!

Back
Top Bottom