Maximo hata tukiwafunga Ivory Coast hutapona

Maximo ndungu yangu peformance yako haitapanda hata kama tutawafunga hawa kina Drogba jtatu.

Uwezo wako ni mdogo we tuachie timu yetu wenyewe

Maccabi Haifa au Hapoel Tel Aviv?

Tanzania national team head coach Marcio Maximo is expected to take over a top Israeli side after his contract expires this coming July.

Maximo however declined to mention the team interested in his services, hinting only that the club is a top side in the country.

"I am yet to decide which team I will train after I end my contract with Tanzania soccer body. I would prefer to join an Israel-based club since they are the strongest bidders at the moment,” Maximo was quoted as saying in Daily News.

"It is one of the best teams in the country and second to one in success," he said.

The Brazilian has been under pressure to quit after failing to guide Tanzania to the African Cup of Nations last round qualifiers and eventual participation in the continental finals.

Tanzania Football Federation (TFF) announced last year in earlier December that a new search for his replacement had started and a new coach will be in place by March this year.

Maximo insisted though that he will see through his contract in July before seeking a fresh mandate elsewhere.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/89/afri...-coach-israeli-outfit-after-tanzania#comments

Maximo ndungu yangu peformance yako haitapanda hata kama tutawafunga hawa kina Drogba jtatu.

Uwezo wako ni mdogo we tuachie timu yetu wenyewe

Elnino,

Hivi tayari umeshasahau kuwa Maximo aliombwa aendelee? mkataba wake uliisha akataka kuondoka mkambembeleza weee! mpaka akakubali kubaki sasa tatizo lako nini mbona watu tunasahau mapema hivi?

Back
Top Bottom