Marriage That Never Was

but One Thing Is For Sure, I'll Never Treat Or Love Any Woman The Same Way Again

never mind you are still hurting ... you will get over this and i promise you will even love her more than you've never known ... take time dont try to replace her immediately and just learn to forgive as its the only way to set yourself free , give you wisdom and vision to your future endevours ... Learn to forgive

I have never heard pf such a thing.Am not that strong to take such a thing you must have been very brave.
But give yourself another chance to love.I believe you are still young and strong and you got alot to live for.Probably she was not meant for you.She was not heaven sent.
A Good Wife Comes From God and One Day She Will Be There Brother.
You Dont Look For Love Its Love That Looks For You.
You Are In My Prayers.

i Have Never Heard Pf Such A Thing.am Not That Strong To Take Such A Thing You Must Have Been Very Brave.
But Give Yourself Another Chance To Love.i Believe You Are Still Young And Strong And You Got Alot To Live For.probably She Was Not Meant For You.she Was Not Heaven Sent.
A Good Wife Comes From God And One Day She Will Be There Brother.
You Dont Look For Love Its Love That Looks For You.
You Are In My Prayers.

pains Are Unbearable Bro, To Be Taken For A Ride?? Never On Earth, Mama Mgonjwa Sasa Hivi Na Pressure

pains Are Unbearable Bro, To Be Taken For A Ride?? Never On Earth, Mama Mgonjwa Sasa Hivi Na Pressure

Kaka'angu ... maybe unayakuza mambo na unayafanya yawe makubwa sana ndiyo maana hata mama kachanganyikiwa ... huyo mwanamke ana lulu au almasi ambaye amewachanganya kiasi hicho ... you have to come back to your senses ... tunajuwa umeumia na hata mimi ningeumia ... lakini emotions zako ndizo zitakazo mletea mama nafuu .. embu piga moyo konde ujikaze kiume bwana ... akifa mama utampata wapi mwengine ... wake up .. unaniudhi sasa

the earliest you compose yourself ... the better maana utapata wasaa wakupanga mipango ya kuwashtaki wale ... na kujipanga vilivyo ... unataka kuleta vilio bure nyumbani

Kaka'angu ... maybe unayakuza mambo na unayafanya yawe makubwa sana ndiyo maana hata mama kachanganyikiwa ... huyo mwanamke ana lulu au almasi ambaye amewachanganya kiasi hicho ... you have to come back to senses ... tunajuwa umeumia na hata mimi ningeumia ... lakini emotions zako ndizo zitakazo mletea mama nafuu .. embu piga moyo konde ujikaze kiumwe bwana ... akifa mama utampata wapi mwengine ... wake up .. unaniudhi sasa

the earliest you compose yourself ... the better maana utapata wasaa wakupanga mipango ya kuwashtaki wale ... na kujipanga vilivyo ... unataka kuleta vilio bure nyumbani

Haya bwana, but put youself in my shoes - exactly - I would hve been someone's husband starting last saturday, even the honeymoon wouldn't have been in its half way..

Haya bwana, but put youself in my shoes - exactly - I would hve been someone's husband starting last saturday, even the honeymoon wouldn't have been in its half way..

Thats good my brother .. never mind you will always be a bwana harusi if not leo then itakuwa in future ... this is inevitable ... and a very happy bwana harusi with the love of your life ... all i want for you is to heal ... be patient .. the pain will reduce gradually as days pass ... ofcourse i dont deny the fact kwamba i would have been hurt too infact anyone ... lakini thats past now ... move on for Wambandwa's and mama's sake ... let her see you smile ... it will work miracles on her healing process ... i will put you in my prayers ...

Thats good my brother .. never mind you will always be a bwana harusi if not leo then itakuwa in future ... this is inevitable ... and a very happy bwana harusi with the love of your life ... all i want for you is to heal ... be patient .. the pain will reduce gradually as days pass ... ofcourse i dont deny the fact kwamba i would have been hurt too infact anyone ... lakini thats past now ... move on for Wambandwa's and mama's sake ... let her see you smile ... it will work miracles on her healing process ... i will put you in my prayers ...

Asante sana,

You're a such nice pesron... I'll try your advice ... try to put on a smiling face. yet

Asante sana,

You're a such nice pesron... I'll try your advice ... try to put on a smiling face. yet

Everything happens for a reason Bro!Once You Are In To Tempations, Courage and Bravery Are The Biggest Weapons.Take Heart and Fight On.

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love.. it is the prerogative of the brave.

For the warrior, there is no "better" or "worse"; everyone has the necessary gifts for his particular path.

Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.

If we knock on the door until it opens, not taking no for an answer, our lives will be transformed as we step up into a higher awareness.

Your life is the manifestation of your dream; it is an art. And you can change your life anytime if you aren't enjoying the dream. Dream masters create a masterpiece of life; they control the dream by making choices.

For the warrior, there is no "better" or "worse"; everyone has the necessary gifts for his particular path.

Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.

If we knock on the door until it opens, not taking no for an answer, our lives will be transformed as we step up into a higher awareness.

Your life is the manifestation of your dream; it is an art. And you can change your life anytime if you aren't enjoying the dream. Dream masters create a masterpiece of life; they control the dream by making choices.

Asante mno kwa hayo maneno hapo juu.

Do you know what? I feel at least the burden is shifting out of my heart. Thanks Kevo na naimaomari...

Am here available for you wambandwa!! ...................... this was to freshen you up.
See!! at last there is a smile on your face again.

My dia you are lucky to be alarted this earlier.. worse ingekuwa umeshafunga pingu then ndo yanatokea ya kutokea au unakuta ni mtu ambaye ni very difficulty to live with... kutoka ungetamani lakini ndo ungeshindwa. Mshukuru sana MUNGU wako.

Life must go on and am telling you yatapita na utajikuta unasimulia paukwa pa kawa.

Wote tumepita katika mazito ingawa tunazidiana.
Sie wengine tuliingia kabisa ndoani yet to find that your spourse was not whom you thought he is and we had to break the so called marriage vows.......... kile ambacho wanasema alichokiunganisha MUNGU binadamu asikitenganishe. But we did it and yet we are moving on with our heads up

Itakuwa wewe ambaye hukupandishwa hata altareni?

Cheer up brother.

Asante mno kwa hayo maneno hapo juu.

Do you know what? I feel at least the burden is shifting out of my heart. Thanks Kevo na naimaomari...

You will always have a shoulder to lean on when you have Kevo, Naima and JF for friends.

Am here available for you wambandwa!! ...................... this was to freshen you up.
See!! at last there is a smile on your face again.

My dia you are lucky to be alarted this earlier.. worse ingekuwa umeshafunga pingu then ndo yanatokea ya kutokea au unakuta ni mtu ambaye ni very difficulty to live with... kutoka ungetamani lakini ndo ungeshindwa. Mshukuru sana MUNGU wako.

Life must go on and am telling you yatapita na utajikuta unasimulia paukwa pa kawa.

Wote tumepita katika mazito ingawa tunazidiana.
Sie wengine tuliingia kabisa ndoani yet to find that your spourse was not whom you thought he is and we had to break the so called marriage vows.......... kile ambacho wanasema alichokiunganisha MUNGU binadamu asikitenganishe. But we did it and yet we are moving on with our heads up

Itakuwa wewe ambaye hukupandishwa hata altareni?

Cheer up brother.

You have really cheered my heart guys, nashukuru mno.

Kweli life must go on, lakini it had been the very hard and trying days - these last five days....

pole sana kaka yangu,

nimesoma ushauri wa wote ,nimekubaliana ,nao.
mm nakushauri move on,hutawez kumuoa tena,cha muhimu naomba uchunguze haswa nini,isije ikawa alikuwa anakukomoa tu ,embu chunguza nakuomba ,usiache hivihivi,maana hata mwingine anaweza kukuchezea hapo,

I doubt kama alikuwa anakupenda kweli huyo,maana asingefanya haya,managapi unayaona kwa mchumba ,kwakuwa unampenda ila unaendelea naye??/ hapa nawasiwasi sana walikuwa wanakuchezea sana ww.

kila kheri kaka yangu.

pole sana kaka yangu,

nimesoma ushauri wa wote ,nimekubaliana ,nao.
mm nakushauri move on,hutawez kumuoa tena,cha muhimu naomba uchunguze haswa nini,isije ikawa alikuwa anakukomoa tu ,embu chunguza nakuomba ,usiache hivihivi,maana hata mwingine anaweza kukuchezea hapo,

I doubt kama alikuwa anakupenda kweli huyo,maana asingefanya haya,managapi unayaona kwa mchumba ,kwakuwa unampenda ila unaendelea naye??/ hapa nawasiwasi sana walikuwa wanakuchezea sana ww.

kila kheri kaka yangu.

Atachunguza atafind more disturbing things ambazo zitakuwa more hurtful.
Mkuu umeshamshauri a move on akichunguza atakuwa stuck kama huyo dada aliamua kumuacha then its final what will those new discoveries help him with or they are just being to be more hurting?Will those discoveries bring her back?

Atachunguza atafind more disturbing things ambazo zitakuwa more hurtful.
Mkuu umeshamshauri a move on akichunguza atakuwa stuck kama huyo dada aliamua kumuacha then its final what will those new discoveries help him with or they are just being to be more hurting?Will those discoveries bring her back?

thanks,mkuu.

nimemwambia achunguze ,bese dont know his background,kwa kinadada mpka afanye hivyo kuna very strong reasons.ss inawezekana kaka yangu anazo.embu fikiria ni dada gani anayekataa ndoa jamani,tena dakika ya mwisho,au ndio mambo ya shetani hayo,

thanks,mkuu.

nimemwambia achunguze ,bese dont know his background,kwa kinadada mpka afanye hivyo kuna very strong reasons.ss inawezekana kaka yangu anazo.embu fikiria ni dada gani anayekataa ndoa jamani,tena dakika ya mwisho,au ndio mambo ya shetani hayo,

You have been noted mkuu but I still maintain my standing that LIFE SHOULD MOVE ON and nothing new will ever bring her back!
She is a devil and forever she will be!

No hard feelings anymore guys, thanks for you consolation and encouragements to forget everything.

Since I feel to be alive again, I'll start the legal procedure to recover whatever money I spent to her (I kept a record).

After getting my money back I'm sure by then I'd already have met a suitable life partner.

NAWASHUKURU SANA

No hard feelings anymore guys, thanks for you consolation and encouragements to forget everything.

Since I feel to be alive again, I'll start the legal procedure to recover whatever money I spent to her (I kept a record).

After getting my money back I'm sure by then I'd already have met a suitable life partner.

NAWASHUKURU SANA

69. Right to damages for breach of promise of marriage

(1) A suit may be brought for damages for the breach of a promise of marriage made in Tanzania whether the breach occurred in Tanzania Tanzania or elsewhere, by the aggrieved party or, where that party is below the age of eighteen years, by his or her parent or guardian:

Provided that–
(a) no suit shall be brought against a party who, at the time of the promise, was below the age of eighteen years;
(b) no damages shall be awarded in any such action in excess of loss actually suffered as a result of expenditure incurred as a direct result of the promise.

(2) A suit may similarly be brought in respect of the breach of a promise of marriage made in any other country but only if such an action would lie under the law of that country as well as under this Act.

(3) No suit shall be brought for specific performance of a promise of marriage.

70. Limitation of actions for breach of promise Notwithstanding the provisions of any law regulating limitation of actions for the time being in force, no suit shall be brought for damages for the breach of a promise of marriage more than one year after the date of the breach.

71. Right to return of gifts A suit may be brought for the return of any gift made in contemplation of a marriage which has not been contracted, where the court is satisfied that it was made with the intention on the part of the giver that it should be conditional on the marriage being contracted, but not otherwise.

Well kaka kulingana na hapo juu you can lodge your claims na kama uko Arusha I could help you ila with the recent technology we can do business wherever well.I can write your Plaints,WSD and any other legal work that you may require.
If you will be interested just send a message through my PM and I will send you my contacts the we can pick it up from there.