Marriage That Never Was

69. Right to damages for breach of promise of marriage

(1) A suit may be brought for damages for the breach of a promise of marriage made in Tanzania whether the breach occurred in Tanzania Tanzania or elsewhere, by the aggrieved party or, where that party is below the age of eighteen years, by his or her parent or guardian:

Provided that–
(a) no suit shall be brought against a party who, at the time of the promise, was below the age of eighteen years;
(b) no damages shall be awarded in any such action in excess of loss actually suffered as a result of expenditure incurred as a direct result of the promise.

(2) A suit may similarly be brought in respect of the breach of a promise of marriage made in any other country but only if such an action would lie under the law of that country as well as under this Act.

(3) No suit shall be brought for specific performance of a promise of marriage.
[PCh29s70]70. Limitation of actions for breach of promise Notwithstanding the provisions of any law regulating limitation of actions for the time being in force, no suit shall be brought for damages for the breach of a promise of marriage more than one year after the date of the breach.

[PCh29s71]71. Right to return of gifts A suit may be brought for the return of any gift made in contemplation of a marriage which has not been contracted, where the court is satisfied that it was made with the intention on the part of the giver that it should be conditional on the marriage being contracted, but not otherwise.

Well kaka kulingana na hapo juu you can lodge your claims na kama uko Arusha I could help you ila with the recent technology we can do business wherever well.I can write your Plaints,WSD and any other legal work that you may require.
If you will be interested just send a message through my PM and I will send you my contacts the we can pick it up from there.

Wambandwa,
You see a problem shared is.......
There you are!
Good luck

69. Right to damages for breach of promise of marriage

(1) A suit may be brought for damages for the breach of a promise of marriage made in Tanzania whether the breach occurred in Tanzania Tanzania or elsewhere, by the aggrieved party or, where that party is below the age of eighteen years, by his or her parent or guardian:

Provided that–
(a) no suit shall be brought against a party who, at the time of the promise, was below the age of eighteen years;
(b) no damages shall be awarded in any such action in excess of loss actually suffered as a result of expenditure incurred as a direct result of the promise.

(2) A suit may similarly be brought in respect of the breach of a promise of marriage made in any other country but only if such an action would lie under the law of that country as well as under this Act.

(3) No suit shall be brought for specific performance of a promise of marriage.

70. Limitation of actions for breach of promise Notwithstanding the provisions of any law regulating limitation of actions for the time being in force, no suit shall be brought for damages for the breach of a promise of marriage more than one year after the date of the breach.

71. Right to return of gifts A suit may be brought for the return of any gift made in contemplation of a marriage which has not been contracted, where the court is satisfied that it was made with the intention on the part of the giver that it should be conditional on the marriage being contracted, but not otherwise.

Well kaka kulingana na hapo juu you can lodge your claims na kama uko Arusha I could help you ila with the recent technology we can do business wherever well.I can write your Plaints,WSD and any other legal work that you may require.
If you will be interested just send a message through my PM and I will send you my contacts the we can pick it up from there.

I feel so proud to have you as a friend and brother ... big hug buddy ..

Wambandwa

Hii kali sana kwa kweli pole sana ..kama wachangiaji wengine kila kitu kina sababu na for a good will, shukuru Mungu. Hivi kwani ni lazima sana uowe? Ikibidi sana tafakari chukua muda mjue partner vizuri na ndugu zake. Mimi kama ningekuwa wewe harusi isingefika ilipo fikia, kupima ngoma nipelekwe na wake? Kwanini usingeenda na mtarajiwa na muonyeshane imani kwa wote juu ya uaminifu wenu? Sintooowa kwa kweli nitakuwa mtawa

Imagine you are preparing to get married the next day and suddenly your wife to be text you a msg that she is not interested to tie knots with you any more. She advices you to forget her altogether.

Your parents from upcountry are crowded at your place waiting for the great day, the reception hall, MC, camera man, transportation arrangement has alread been fully paid for....

The above does not include the engagement party together with the engagement ring (which I came to learn later that she sold it the next week), she even was sent off.

Let alone the dowry I paid in accordance with african tradition.

Hayo ndo yalonikuta, kutapeliwa na hao wakwe na mtoto wao. Nifanye nini jamani kwani nimekwazwa.

Hawakukwambia hata sababu ya kuvunja harusi? Kisheria kwa kuwa mchumba wako ndiye aliyevunja harusi basi una haki ya kurudishiwa pete yako ya engagement na mahari uliyotoa. Ukiamua kuwa mjeuri unaweza kudai wakurudishie nusu ya gharama ulizoingia kwa ajili harusi yenu.

thanks,mkuu.

nimemwambia achunguze ,bese dont know his background,kwa kinadada mpka afanye hivyo kuna very strong reasons.ss inawezekana kaka yangu anazo.embu fikiria ni dada gani anayekataa ndoa jamani,tena dakika ya mwisho,au ndio mambo ya shetani hayo,

Naungana na Ledwin. Ni vizuri akachunguza chanzo cha kadhia hii. kwa vile ametueleza upande wake tu, ingekuwa vyema iwapo tungeweza kupata maelezo ya binti. inawezekana binti aligundua kasoro fulani ambayo ndugu yetu alikuwa hajui kama anayo na inaudhi. una habari kuwa kuna watu wamevunja uchumba baada ya mmoja kugundua kuwa mwenzake anakoroma usiku?? Ni kitu kidogo sana kwa wapendanao lakini kila mtu ana kipimo chake.

We learn through mistakes. Ni vyema ukatafuta chanzo cha kadhia hiyo ikiwezekana hata kabla ya kudai haki yako usije fika mahakamani binti akasema kitu ambacho hukujua kama kipo ukajikuta kibao kikikugeukia. itakusaidia pia utakapoanza uhusiano mwingine. just my thoughs....