Mambo ya Lady Gaga

Hongera Lady gaga. I want everything as long as it's free. Kwa burudani ya kileo wewe ni kiboko yao.

Her style is unique and her music is good, Lady Gaga is the new thing and her skyrocketing fame is proof of that.

And by the way i have to thank some of the people who posted some rather intriguing information on Lady Gaga's lyrics and music videos (you know who you are:D) it gave me my biggest LOL of the day:D and for that i THANK YOU.

Uki-refer post # 20, inanifanya ni-recall 'bad romance' ya muziki na entertainment yetu ya kibongo na wale cartel leaders hususan ktk kadhia za hivi karibu za Mr. Sugu etc, it all combine the pieces na ku-make one big picture which makes sense. Huezi ku-hit high stakes kaa hujaji-submit kwa namna moja au nyingine kwa shetani au madadali wake.

Kuna story kuwa Lucipher alikuwa mshereheshaji huko peponi kabla ya kuasi, na anatumia ipasavo sanaa hususan muziki ktk kazi zake, kwa sababu ni expert ktk huo muelekeo. He is your enemy and he wants you drugged,hopeless,miserable and eventually, dead.

gaga1.jpg

gaga3.jpg

gaga2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom