Mambo usiyokuwa unayajua kwenye chokochoko baina ya Rwanda na Tanzania

Niliambatanisha na link ya thread ya faiza foxy chini ya hiyo quotation, either you must have not seen it kutokana na haraka ya kukimbilia kunijibu, Or unajifanya hujaelewa na unataka nieleweke nimemaanisha ndege ilipita porini literally, i hope the former applies.

Ok, hiyo ndio source kumbe:...
Just for your information Masaka kuna watu wanaishi na sio pori, vile vile sehemu hiyo ilikuwa iko under government forces:
I don`t think all negative information`s should be quoted as true..

Mbali na hii habari kuwa ya kizalendo, Mwandishi umeonesha jinsi ya kuweza tumia taaluma yako ya uchunguzi na ufuatilaji katika makala hii. Naamini wengi waliokuwa wanajaribu kuchangia katka mabandiko mbali mbali yanayohusu
rwanda walikosa historia hii murua sana.

Umefanikiwa kuoanisha matukio, umefanikiwa kutuaminisha Kisayansi juu ya ni nini kinaweza tokea hapo mbeleni kama Paul Kagame hajachua hatua stahiki. Hii itatoa mwanga hata kwa wale watakaoanza kuchangia kujua wanasimama katika ukweli upi haswa..

Kudos :nod:

Asante, story mfano wa hii niliwahi simuliwa na mshkaji wangu mmoja sikutaka muamini leo nimepata uhakika 99%

Ok, hiyo ndio source kumbe:...
Just for your information Masaka kuna watu wanaishi na sio pori, vile vile sehemu hiyo ilikuwa iko under government forces:
I don`t think all negative information`s should be quoted as true..

full quote is this:

"In January 1994, the RPF requested that landing approach and take-off at Kanombe International Airport be prohibited from the downtown corridor of Kigali. It argued that airplanes using this corridor were flying over its military contingent, and therefore, its security was at risk. In a bold pressure tactic on the government, the RPF battalion housed in CND actually shot at a Belgian transport airplane, a C130 Hercules, approaching Kanombe International Airport from downtown Kigali. The plane was not hit. Although this action clearly contravened the Arusha Peace Accord, The UNAMIR intervened and pressured the Rwandan government to yield to the RPF request. Finally, the government gave in and agreed to change the permitted flight approach to the airport."
In retrospect, it appears that this was a tactical move to make it more possible to shoot down the presidential airplane three months later. It was now possible to shoot at the plane from one side, Masaka, a rural, covered area with little control.

it seems umejielekeza zaidi kwenye vitu vidogo vidogo ambavyo havina maana na kuacha mambo makubwa. Whether masaka ni pori or not, inapunguza vipi uzito wa taarifa hizo hapo juu kuwa:

RPF tayari walishaonyesha ability ya kutungua ndege kwa kulenga ndege ya Belgium.
2. RPF walilazimisha flight path ibadilike na kupitia masaka, eneo ambapo nanukuu "
a rural, covered area with little control." bila hivyo ingekuwa ngumu ku-shoot down that plane bila kujua nani kahusika. Hata mabwepande watu walikuwa wanaishi pale na bado palikuwa "pori" la kutupia watu.

That was very long one post but very informative ! I was in Ngara that time I know better well done!!

Malalamiko kama yale yaliyosababisha mapinduzi dhidi ya mtangulizi wa Habyarimana yakajitokeza tena. Mtu anayeangalia na kuchambua hali ya mambo ilivyo hivi sasa hachelewi kung’amua kuwa hali kama ile iliyozikumba tawala za tangu utawala wa kifalme wa Watutsi na tawala za Kihutu zinajitokeza tena. Na hii inaifanya hali iwe tete kuliko wakati wowote. Wengi wanaamini kama yatatokea mapigano au mabadiliko katika Serikali ya Kigali pengine hali inaweza kuwa mbaya kuliko ilivyowahi kushuhudiwa. Hivi sasa Wanyarwanda hasa kutoka Kabila la Kitutsi na ambao walikuwa bega kwa bega na Rais Kagame, baadhi ya wasomi na maofisa wa juu kutoka jeshi la RPF wameikimbia Rwanda na tayari kuna kampeni za chini kwa chini kutoka makabila yote mawili kuupinga utawala wa Kagame.

Mkuu mara nyingi kwenye post zangu hapa JF huwa nasema PK anatengeneza bomu kubwa ambalo litakuja kulipuka baada ya yeye kuondoka. Watu wanasema Rwanda kwa sasa ina amani, lakini ninachoona ni kuwa it is living in fear, not in peace. Kibaya zaidi ni kuwa kwa sasa kuna chuki kati ya watusi na watutsi, wahutu na wahutu (hasa baada ya baadhi ya wahutu kuonekana kuwa wasaliti, na mbaya zaidi ni chuki kati ya wahutu na watutsi inayochochewa na arrogance ya PK. This is perhaps worse than ujinga wa Interhamwe.

Unajua inaonekana kuwa baadhi ya watu Rwanda wanadhani Kagame anaakili kuliko wanyarwanda wote, na kila anachosema ni sawa na kila anachofanya ni sahihi, kitu hiki siamini hata kidogo.

Leta yako basi unayoona inafaa. Yaani wewe kila kitu kilicho cha ukweli unapinga.
Umeathirika ki saikolojia wewe.......LOL

Hii inakufaa
How Nyaruguru school handed over Tutsi students to militiamen
1397511147e.jpg

Zigirumugabe during the interview. He escaped the claws of militiamen several times as his fellow students were butchered. Jean Pierre Bucyensenge.
Theophile Zigirumugabe, 40, a Genocide survivor who witnessed the killings at GS Marie Merci, Kibeho, in Nyaruguru District, during the 1994 Genocide against the Tutsi, still cannot fathom how he survived the machete of the marauding militiamen.
The son of a pastor from Nkungu Sector in Rusizi Dstrict always expected righteouness would prevail against evil, a belief he draws from his strong Christianity background.
The problems at the school that was operated by the Catholic Church dates back to the early 90s when there were a series of strikes by students who called for the removal of Father Jean Marie Vianney Sebera, the director.
“Hutu students said the director was not doing enough to improve their welfare but, in actual sense, they only wanted him fired because he was Tutsi,” Zigirumugabe told The New Times.
The director decided to address their demands, but the situation only deteriorated; students who had constant communication with people on the outside drew a list of Tutsi classmates and started harassing them.
When they realised that the director was defending the Tutsi, they organised a second all-out strike.
Like his fellow Tutsi students, Zigirumugabe would later realise that the strike had nothing to do with welfare.
In broad day light, the striking students started ransacking shops owned by Tutsi businessmen. The school was briefly closed down.
Open betrayal
When it re-opened, the students found a new leadership under Hutu priest, Emmanuel Uwayezu, who clearly had a mission to accomplish.
“Upon his arrival, Uwayezu launched a systematic exercise of dismissing all staff members perceived to be Tutsi,” says Zigirumugabe.
At the same time, a group of students whose first names I can only remember like Damascene, Aaron, Egide, among others, and a female student, Louise, spearheaded the anti-Tutsi campaign.
The Genocide in the area started on April 14 at Kibeho Catholic Parish where thousands of Tutsi from Nyaruguru and the neighbouring Nyakizu commune in Butare had gathered expecting sanctuary because Kibeho was still considered safe.
GS Marie Merci school’s proximity to the church meant the students had to witness Interahamwe slaughtering Tutsi.
“A 3-year-old baby escaped to our school. My Hutu classmates said they could not stay with a ‘snake’. They threw the baby into a pit-latrine,” Zigirumugabe said.
Meanwhile, the militiamen started surrounding the school in preparation of isolating and later killing the Tutsi students and staff.
But the targeted students came up with a tactic to escape in groups. The first group of 10 students escaped to Burundi, but when the school authorities learnt about it, patrols around the school were mounted.
“The director came and lied to us that those who had escaped had all been killed, and cautioned us to stay calm in the school. He was lying; the 10 are even still alive,” he said.
The following day, he brought in a dozen gendermes (equivalent to present day Police) “to protect us.”
Everything was planned. The Hutu students were represented in Interahamwe meetings–also attended by the director–outside the school.
Isolated
On one morning, toward the end of April, Hutu students suddenly stormed out of school and ran to the nearby Groupe Scolaire Mere du Verbe, another Catholic girls’ school.
“The director followed them there...the students justified leaving us, saying that they did not want to stay with the Tutsi because they had links to the RPF rebels,” he said.
Bishop Augustine Misago of Gikongoro Diocese and Laurent Bukibaruta, then prefect of Gikongoro, concurred with the students, and backed the plan to separate the two groups.
It was then decided that the Hutu students should come back to their school and the nearly 90 Tutsi students were brought to Mere du Verbe, and were confined in the school refectory.
It is in this building that students saw unimaginable horrors.
After being hoarded into the dining hall, the building was surrounded by Interahamwe militia wielding traditional weapons.
Zigirumugabe, who was the head prefect at the school, escaped through the window, but a classmate who slipped through behind him was not that lucky; he was shot dead.
The killers charged after Zigirumugabe, who was caught and thrown into a mass grave and sprayed with bullets.
The narrow escape
Zigirumugabe was saved by a boy who had been part of the mob who knew him as the head boy. The boy returned two days later to save him.
Zigirumugabe stayed in a sorghum plantation around Kibeho for more than a month until he found an abandoned house nearby.
He remained in hiding until one fateful day when he was again caught by the militia who decided to take him back to school, saying his director would have a final say.
The director left him in the hands of the militiamen, who clobbered him to near death, but refused to kill him, saying his fate would be determined by Bucyibaruta, the prefect.
Again, fate had other ideas and Zigirumugabe slipped through the jaws of the killers facilitated by a Tutsi soldier who had been left to guard him.
Zigirumugabe says, today, some of his classmates who participated in the Genocide, including Aaron, Egide and Louise, are serving prison sentences, while the director is in Italy where he is still a practicing priest.

Hii inakufaa
How Nyaruguru school handed over Tutsi students to militiamen
1397511147e.jpg

Zigirumugabe during the interview. He escaped the claws of militiamen several times as his fellow students were butchered. Jean Pierre Bucyensenge.
Theophile Zigirumugabe, 40, a Genocide survivor who witnessed the killings at GS Marie Merci, Kibeho, in Nyaruguru District, during the 1994 Genocide against the Tutsi, still cannot fathom how he survived the machete of the marauding militiamen.
The son of a pastor from Nkungu Sector in Rusizi Dstrict always expected righteouness would prevail against evil, a belief he draws from his strong Christianity background.
The problems at the school that was operated by the Catholic Church dates back to the early 90s when there were a series of strikes by students who called for the removal of Father Jean Marie Vianney Sebera, the director.
“Hutu students said the director was not doing enough to improve their welfare but, in actual sense, they only wanted him fired because he was Tutsi,” Zigirumugabe told The New Times.
The director decided to address their demands, but the situation only deteriorated; students who had constant communication with people on the outside drew a list of Tutsi classmates and started harassing them.
When they realised that the director was defending the Tutsi, they organised a second all-out strike.
Like his fellow Tutsi students, Zigirumugabe would later realise that the strike had nothing to do with welfare.
In broad day light, the striking students started ransacking shops owned by Tutsi businessmen. The school was briefly closed down.
Open betrayal
When it re-opened, the students found a new leadership under Hutu priest, Emmanuel Uwayezu, who clearly had a mission to accomplish.
“Upon his arrival, Uwayezu launched a systematic exercise of dismissing all staff members perceived to be Tutsi,” says Zigirumugabe.
At the same time, a group of students whose first names I can only remember like Damascene, Aaron, Egide, among others, and a female student, Louise, spearheaded the anti-Tutsi campaign.
The Genocide in the area started on April 14 at Kibeho Catholic Parish where thousands of Tutsi from Nyaruguru and the neighbouring Nyakizu commune in Butare had gathered expecting sanctuary because Kibeho was still considered safe.
GS Marie Merci school’s proximity to the church meant the students had to witness Interahamwe slaughtering Tutsi.
“A 3-year-old baby escaped to our school. My Hutu classmates said they could not stay with a ‘snake’. They threw the baby into a pit-latrine,” Zigirumugabe said.
Meanwhile, the militiamen started surrounding the school in preparation of isolating and later killing the Tutsi students and staff.
But the targeted students came up with a tactic to escape in groups. The first group of 10 students escaped to Burundi, but when the school authorities learnt about it, patrols around the school were mounted.
“The director came and lied to us that those who had escaped had all been killed, and cautioned us to stay calm in the school. He was lying; the 10 are even still alive,” he said.
The following day, he brought in a dozen gendermes (equivalent to present day Police) “to protect us.”
Everything was planned. The Hutu students were represented in Interahamwe meetings–also attended by the director–outside the school.
Isolated
On one morning, toward the end of April, Hutu students suddenly stormed out of school and ran to the nearby Groupe Scolaire Mere du Verbe, another Catholic girls’ school.
“The director followed them there...the students justified leaving us, saying that they did not want to stay with the Tutsi because they had links to the RPF rebels,” he said.
Bishop Augustine Misago of Gikongoro Diocese and Laurent Bukibaruta, then prefect of Gikongoro, concurred with the students, and backed the plan to separate the two groups.
It was then decided that the Hutu students should come back to their school and the nearly 90 Tutsi students were brought to Mere du Verbe, and were confined in the school refectory.
It is in this building that students saw unimaginable horrors.
After being hoarded into the dining hall, the building was surrounded by Interahamwe militia wielding traditional weapons.
Zigirumugabe, who was the head prefect at the school, escaped through the window, but a classmate who slipped through behind him was not that lucky; he was shot dead.
The killers charged after Zigirumugabe, who was caught and thrown into a mass grave and sprayed with bullets.
The narrow escape
Zigirumugabe was saved by a boy who had been part of the mob who knew him as the head boy. The boy returned two days later to save him.
Zigirumugabe stayed in a sorghum plantation around Kibeho for more than a month until he found an abandoned house nearby.
He remained in hiding until one fateful day when he was again caught by the militia who decided to take him back to school, saying his director would have a final say.
The director left him in the hands of the militiamen, who clobbered him to near death, but refused to kill him, saying his fate would be determined by Bucyibaruta, the prefect.
Again, fate had other ideas and Zigirumugabe slipped through the jaws of the killers facilitated by a Tutsi soldier who had been left to guard him.
Zigirumugabe says, today, some of his classmates who participated in the Genocide, including Aaron, Egide and Louise, are serving prison sentences, while the director is in Italy where he is still a practicing priest.

Mkuu hiyo ni habari iliyotengenezwa na watu, hatuwajui ni akina nani. Lakini hiyo taarifa unayoipinga ni uchambuzi wa mtu ambaye ametafuta sources mbalimbali aka digest ili watu wakawaida kama sisi tuweze kuelewa. Sasa mimi nilimaanisha kuwa na wewe fanya uchambuzi huo, sito COPYING nad PASTING.......LOL

Mkuu hiyo ni habari iliyotengenezwa na watu, hatuwajui ni akina nani. Lakini hiyo taarifa unayoipinga ni uchambuzi wa mtu ambaye ametafuta sources mbalimbali aka digest ili watu wakawaida kama sisi tuweze kuelewa. Sasa mimi nilimaanisha kuwa na wewe fanya uchambuzi huo, sito COPYING nad PASTING.......LOL

I rubbed shoulders with death only to be saved by a calf – survivor
1397599595e.jpg

Suleiman Rusarika
Suleiman Rusarika, a second born in a family of nine and the only survivor from his family watched helplessly as his parents and sibling were butchered by the Interahamwe militia during the 1994 Genocide against the Tutsi.
Rusarika, then a Primary Five pupil at Remera Catholic School in Kigali, vividly recalls how the school was closed suddenly and pupils told to go home following the death of former president Juvénal Habyarimana in a plane crash.
Rusarika says that when he returned home, he found everyone scared and packing their belongings. The following morning, the entire village was on the run.
"I realised something unusual was about to happen. At around 4am in the morning, my mother moved to our bedroom to wake us up. She had packed everything and, we headed to Nyagatovu Church where other people in our village and neighbouring communities had sought refuge," Rusarika recalls.
At around 8am, after morning prayers, the church was attacked by the militia who ordered everyone to present their identification cards. While the Hutu were spared, many Tutsi were killed on the spot.
"I stood close to a killer. I could feel his machete brush by my face and lips. It was as if I was kissing death, waiting for my turn to be hacked," Rusarika says.
The then 10-year-old resident of Nyagatovu cell, Kimironko Sector, Gasabo District says he was rescued from the bloodthirsty Interahamwe by a calf.
Suddenly, as the killers butchered people, a calf came running out of a nearby cassava plantation and it is this calf that saved his life.
"When the killers saw the calf, their attention shifted towards catching and slaughtering it. I and my family then got a chance to escape," Rusarika says.
That same day, however, the family's neighbour, only identified as Karekezi, revealed to the Interahamwe the whereabouts of the family. The killers, including some soldiers, then descended on their home.
"They found us inside the house. My father bravely fought them but was shot dead by a soldier after he had overpowered the militiamen. It was so sad to watch him dying, but equally sad that he was murdered by people who should have saved his life (government soldiers)," Rusarika says.
The same attack claimed all his other family members leaving only him. The hacking to death of his family was allegedly orchestrated by Karekezi, a neighbour whose whereabouts are still unknown.
"I was hiding in my parents' bedroom. After killing all my family, the killers embarked on a looting spree. One of them came into the bedroom, picked the mattress and moved out. I followed him and no one recognised me. That is how I survived," Rusarika recalled.
Once away from the killers, Rusarika moved back to Nyagatovu Church, which was under the protection of Muvumba battalion, a government army unit that was battling the Rwanda Patriotic Front (RPF) soldiers at Parliament buildings. At Nyagatovu, Rusarika was forcefully recruited into the Muvumba battalion commanded by "Afande" Turatsinze. His tasks involved fetching water for the soldiers in exchange for food.
"Turatsinze knew I was a Tutsi, but spared me after I promised to work on his farm after the end of the war," Rusarika said.
It was not until the Genocide was stopped by the RPF/A toward the end of June that Rusarika's hope for life was restored.
Rusarika is now married and he is a father of a one-year-old girl. He is a professional driver and a civic peer educator for Gasabo District. The Senior Six graduate says he has recovered most of his departed family's property and redeveloped his father's land.

Nyie ndo raisi wetu anawaita "people dancing on graves of our beloved ones"...hivi mtu mwenye akili timamu anaweza kusema kuha hii taarifa imetungwa kweli? I feel sorry for you na huyo aliyekupa "like" lakini iko siku the souls of the people that you are making fun of will come back and haunt your miserable life.

Naamini utarudi tena kumalizia mifano mingine maana mmoja umetutia hamu wakati story inaanza kuwa tamu.......nikaona WATCH OUT PART TWO

Nyie ndo raisi wetu anawaita "people dancing on graves of our beloved ones"...hivi mtu mwenye akili timamu anaweza kusema kuha hii taarifa imetungwa kweli? I feel sorry for you na huyo aliyekupa "like" lakini iko siku the souls of the people that you are making fun of will come back and haunt your miserable life.

Hooligan. Better go to sleep......

Zanzibar inafanana na Rwanda,ASP wanatafuta mwanya tuu wakufanya mauwaji mengine,kisingizio Waarabu,Eti wapemba leo ndio waarabu,baaada ya kumfukuza Jemshid,na kuuwa watu zaidi 28,000 bado wanaleta vitisho leo ktk bunge la katiba bila haya.Muarabu gani akae Zanzibar na shida hizi asiende kwao OMAN.

Maswali anayoyajua Al Haji Alli Hassan Mwinyi juu ya mauaji ya kuangamiza ni haya....kuna taarifa kwamba balozi wetu nchini Rwanda alipaswa kusafiri katika ndege ile lakini dakika za mwisho akaahirisha...bila shaka TISS wanajua zaidi. Pili ni kwa nini rubani wa kitusi aliyekuwa anaendesha ndege ya Habyarimana aliugua ghafla pale Arusha na kulazimika kubaki nusu saa kabla ya ndege kuondoka na hivyo ndege ikaenda na rubani msaidizi wa kihutu??????? bila shaka TISS wanajua na mataifa yanajua na mwisho mauaji ya kimbari yalipoanza, tunajua vita ya kuikamata Kigali bado ilikuwa ngumu, wafaransa na wacanada na wabelgiji wameshaondoka na silaha hazipo. Bandari ni za Dar es Salaam na Mombasa. Dar es Salaam ni karibu kwa masaa zaidi ya matano kuliko Mombasa...TAFAKARI silaha za kuikamata Kigali kama hazikupita Dar es Salaam na TISS inajua. Hivyo ubabe wa PK dhidi ya JK labda una misingi mingine zaidi kuliko mauaji ya kimbari, Kagame na Kikwete wanajua!!!! Dadavua ila usinishambulie hii ni JF tunajaribu kudodosa habari zenye kuleta fikra pevu, ukiona haifai leta yenye hoja ya nguvu zaidi na tutazidi kuelimika zaidi. Mi napita tu ni Mtanganyika

mmmh hili nalo neno!! nahisi kuna kitu kikubwa nyuma ya pazia

Sasa mkuki kwa nguruwe, kwa binadam mchungu. Kwanini wewe unapinga aliyeanzisha thread hii eti kwasababu ameanika ukweli? Mambo yenu sasa tunayaelewa vizuri. Tutakapoamua kuwachapa fimbo ndo mtaelewa.

Umeandika vizuri ila ndege iliyotunguliwa ilitoka Dar es Salaam na si Arusha kama ulivyoandika

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using JamiiForums

Mkuu, Nyerere alikuwa fitna sana.kawafitinisha Wazanzibari akawatawala kupitia chama chake alichokipa nguvu kiutawala Zanzibar na Tanganyika,hakuishia hapo tu,akampindua Iddi Amini Dada wa Uganda kwa kutumia Propaganda zake uchwara,na isitoshe,akaivamia Rwanda kwa kushirikiana na baadhi ya Wana Usalama wa Rwanda kumuua Habyarimana,ni bora tu alivokufa,alikuwa fitna sana yule Mzee.
Baadaye utasema Nyerere aliunganisha zanzibar na Tanganyika ili kudhibiti dini fulani, na kuwa Idd Amini alipigwa kwa vile alikuwa wa dini fulani... Halafu utajiona una point kweli kweli! Hongera!

Kuna mahali nilisoma kuwa Kombe (aliyekuwa mkuu msaafu wa usalama wa Taifa wakati wakati wa mauaji ya Rwanda) either aliuawa na PK au aliawa kwa na Tz kumlinda PK...hapo ndio nilichoka kabisa....kuna mengi hatuyafahamu....

Kama ni kweli ni siri gani alokuwa anayo Kombe ambayo ilimnyima usingizi PK

mwisho wa siku jawabu ni moja uriho wa madaraka utapeleka wengi (hata ambao ni innocent) kaburini

Maswali anayoyajua Al Haji Alli Hassan Mwinyi juu ya mauaji ya kuangamiza ni haya....kuna taarifa kwamba balozi wetu nchini Rwanda alipaswa kusafiri katika ndege ile lakini dakika za mwisho akaahirisha...bila shaka TISS wanajua zaidi. Pili ni kwa nini rubani wa kitusi aliyekuwa anaendesha ndege ya Habyarimana aliugua ghafla pale Arusha na kulazimika kubaki nusu saa kabla ya ndege kuondoka na hivyo ndege ikaenda na rubani msaidizi wa kihutu??????? bila shaka TISS wanajua na mataifa yanajua na mwisho mauaji ya kimbari yalipoanza, tunajua vita ya kuikamata Kigali bado ilikuwa ngumu, wafaransa na wacanada na wabelgiji wameshaondoka na silaha hazipo. Bandari ni za Dar es Salaam na Mombasa. Dar es Salaam ni karibu kwa masaa zaidi ya matano kuliko Mombasa...TAFAKARI silaha za kuikamata Kigali kama hazikupita Dar es Salaam na TISS inajua. Hivyo ubabe wa PK dhidi ya JK labda una misingi mingine zaidi kuliko mauaji ya kimbari, Kagame na Kikwete wanajua!!!! Dadavua ila usinishambulie hii ni JF tunajaribu kudodosa habari zenye kuleta fikra pevu, ukiona haifai leta yenye hoja ya nguvu zaidi na tutazidi kuelimika zaidi. Mi napita tu ni Mtanganyika

Back
Top Bottom