Life after Death: What happens after death?

hivi tulipokuwa tumboni mwa mama zetu tuliweza kufikiria dunia tuishimo leo itafananaje? haiwezekani kuwa tulidhani yale ndo maisha na yaliishia mule? viungo tulivyopata tumboni mwa mama tulivihitaji kweli? vilikuwa na matumizi gani?
nini kilitokea baada ya kuzaliwa katika ulimwengu huu tuishimo leo?

Unfortunately, when you ask most people the question: "What is the purpose of life?" (such a fundamental and important question), they will not tell you what they have concluded through observation or analytical reasoning. Rather, in most cases, they will simply tell you what someone else said, or they will tell you what is "commonly presumed" by others, i.e., What my father said purpose of life is, what the minister of my church said the purpose of life is, what my teacher in school said, what my friend said, etc.

If I ask anyone about the purpose of eating or why do we eat, everyone will say [in one word or another] that it is for nutritional purposes, because nutrition sustains life.

If I ask anyone why they work, they will say because it's a necessity in order to support themselves and to provide for the needs of their families. If I ask anyone why they sleep, why they wash, why they dress, etc., they will answer with appropriate answers, for these are common necessities for all human beings. We can follow this line of questioning with a hundred questions and receive the same or similar answers from anyone in any language from any place in the world.

Then I ask you the question: Why, when we ask the question, "What is the goal and purpose of life?" that we get many different answers? It is because people are confused; they don't really know. They are stumbling in the dark, and rather than say, "I don't know"; they just offer any answer they have been programmed to give. Think about it. Is our purpose in this world simply to eat, sleep, dress, work, acquire some material things and enjoy ourselves? Is this our purpose? Why are we born? What is the object of our existence? What is the wisdom behind the creation of man and this tremendous universe? Think about those questions.

Here I would like to mention a few verses from the Holy Quran that address this subject. We seek the protection of Allah from every evil thing. Allah mentions to us in the Holy Quran, "And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Allah is over all things competent. Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding-Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire." Surah 3: Ayahs 189-191

Now here in these verses, Allah draws our attention to the creation of the heavens and earth, the alternation of the night and the day, the creation of the universe. HE calls our attention to their creation and their precision, and mentions those who contemplate the wonders of creation and realize that this was not created for any foolish purpose, [that Allah is exalted above doing such a thing] and they seek refuge with Allah from the punishment of Hell. Truly, when you see the design of all that Allah created, you realize it is very powerful and very precise. Something very powerful and very precise; something beyond your own calculation and imagination, cannot be foolish.

My dear respected brothers and sisters, we have to ask ourselves a further question. When you see a bridge, a building or an automobile, you automatically consider the person or company that constructed it. When you see a large ship, an airplane, a rocket, a satellite; you also think about how incredible it is. [You know by its design who the maker is.] When you see a super international airport, nuclear plant or an orbiting space station you have to be thoroughly impressed with the engineering dynamics that are involved. Yet, these are just things that are manufactured by human beings. So what about the human body with its massive and intricate control systems? Think about it.

Think about the brain: how it thinks, functions, analyzes, retrieves and stores information, as well as distinguishes and categorizes information in a millionth of a second, all of this constantly.

Think about the brain for a moment. (And don't forget the fact that you are using your brain to consider itself!) This is the brain that made the automobile, the rocket ships, the boats, and so on. Think about the brain and who made that!

Think about the heart. Think about how it pumps continuously for sixty or seventy years [taking in and discharging blood throughout the body] maintaining steady precision throughout the life of the person.

Think about the kidneys and the liver and the various functions they perform. The purifying instruments of the body that perform hundreds of chemical analyses simultaneously and also controls the level of toxicity in the content of the body. All of these are done automatically.

Think about your eyes, the human cameras, that adjust, focus, interpret, evaluate, discern color automatically, naturally receiving and adjusting to light and distance.

Think about it-Who created them? Who has mastered their design and function? Who plans and regulates their function? Human beings do this? No, of course not. What about this universe?

Think about this. This earth is one planet in our solar system, and our solar system is one [of possible many] solar systems. Our galaxy, The Milky Way, is one of the galaxies. There are ONE HUNDRED MILLION GALAXIES in the universe. They are all in order and they are all precise. They are not colliding with each other. They are not conflicting with on another. They are swimming along in an orbit that has been set for them. Did human beings set that into motion and are human beings maintaining that precision? No, of course not.

Think about the oceans, the fish, the insects, the birds, the plants, bacteria, and chemical elements that have not yet been discovered and cannot be detected even with the most sophisticated instruments. Yet each of them has a law that they follow. Did all of this synchronization, balance, harmony, variation, design, maintenance, operation and infinite numeration happen all by chance? Do these things function perfectly and perpetually also by chance? No, of course not. That would be totally illogical and foolish. In the least, it indicates that however it came to exist-it exists beyond the realm of human capability. We will all agree to that.

The Being, The Almighty Power, God, The Creator who has the knowledge to design and proportion created all of this and is responsible for maintaining it. HE is the only one that deserves praise and gratitude.

If I were to give each one of you one hundred dollars for no reason, just for being here, you would at least say thank you. What about your eyes, your kidneys, your brain, your children, and your life: Who gave you all of that? Is He not worthy of praise and thanks? Is He not worthy of your worship and recognition?

My brothers and sisters, that in a nutshell, is the goal and purpose of this life. Allah said to us in the Holy Quran: "And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me." [Surah 51: Ayah 56] this is what the Almighty said.

Our purpose in this life is to recognize The Creator, to be grateful to Him, to worship Him, to surrender ourselves to Him and to obey the laws that He has determined for us. It means worship is our purpose in life. Whatever we do in the course of that worship, [i.e., the eating, the sleeping, the dressing, the working, the enjoying,] between birth and death is consequential and subject to His orders. But the main reason for our creation is worship. I don't think anyone who is analytical or scientific will have much of an argument with that purpose. They may have some other reason with themselves-but that is something they have to deal with between themselves and Almighty God.

Max, Unajiita a bond servant of Jesus and you do not have an answer for this?

Kama ambavyo Bwana na Mwokozi wako, au your Master Jesus Christ alivyokufa na
kisha akafufuka, ndiyo itakavyokuwa kwako pia. Kama utakufa kabla Hajarudi, basi
you will be resurrected when he comes back.

Yes, Na kwa sababu yeye ni Bwana wa vyote, vilivyo hai na visivyo hai, Naam, kwa
Sababu yeye ni Mungu wa wote wacha Mungu na waovu, Wakati wa Ujio wake
atafufuka kila Mwanaadamu kutoka kaburini.

Then, sisi sote tutakuwa exposed kwenye the same experience, Biblia inasema
katika zama hizo, Dunia nzima itaongea Lugha Moja na Ufahamu wa Mungu
utaijaa Dunia kama Maji Yalivyoijaza Bahari.

Wote Tutamuabudu na kutumika katika Utawala wa Mungu wa Kweli, Itakuwa
Raha tupu, hakuna njaa, Magonjwa, Umasikini, Ujinga, na ubaya wala uovu
wowote utakaokuwapo. We shall real have the greatest Moment of life experience
on earth.

Wonderfully, Hata baada ya hayo, some of us, will go against him in the end.
Hawa ndio watakaokutana na kifo cha Ukweli sasa.

Kumbuka kwamba, the thing we refer as to death is confined in a narrow definition
of death, infact God refer dead, any one who sins against him, which means,
millions of people are dead already and are just waiting for a physical death.

Are you alive or Dead?

Mtu anapokufa haendi popote. Maandiko yanaonyesha kuwa nafsi ya mtuilitokana na mavumbi, nguvu inayompa mtu uhai ilitoka kwa mungu na hurudi kwa mungu baada ya kifo. Mwanadamu huyarudia mavumbi alikotolewa, kama mavumbi yasivyo na uhai ndivyo na wafu walivyo hawajui lolote, hawawezi kufanya jema wala baya, hawawezi kutusaidia wala kutudhuru, hawajitambui. Tumaini pekee kwa mtu aliyekufa ni utimizo wa ahadi ya ufufuo katika siku ya hukumu ambayo itakuwa na miaka 1000.

MTU ANAPOKUFA HAENDI POPOTE. MAANDIKO YANAONYESHA KUWA NAFSI YA MTUILITOKANA NA MAVUMBI, NGUVU INAYOMPA MTU UHAI ILITOKA KWA MUNGU NA HURUDI KWA MUNGU BAADA YA KIFO. MWANADAMU HUYARUDIA MAVUMBI ALIKOTOLEWA, KAMA MAVUMBI YASIVYO NA UHAI NDIVYO NA WAFU WALIVYO HAWAJUI LOLOTE, HAWAWEZI KUFANYA JEMA WALA BAYA, HAWAWEZI KUTUSAIDIA WALA KUTUDHURU, HAWAJITAMBUI. TUMAINI PEKEE KWA MTU ALIYEKUFA NI UTIMIZO WA AHADI YA UFUFUO KATIKA <SPAN style="COLOR: #ff0000">SIKU YA HUKUMU </SPAN>AMBAYO ITAKUWA NA MIAKA 1000.

Je uko mbinguni na jehenamu mnakuamini tutakwenda,kila dini itakuwa na sehemu yake au wote tutabanana tena pamoja kama duniani?
Maana inavyo elezwa hapa inaonekana jehenamu na mbinguni za dini zinatofautiana.
Miungu wanaonekana wengi na sheria tofauti pia.

Je uko mbinguni na jehenamu mnakuamini tutakwenda,kila dini itakuwa na sehemu yake au wote tutabanana tena pamoja kama duniani?
Maana inavyo elezwa hapa inaonekana jehenamu na mbinguni za dini zinatofautiana.
Miungu wanaonekana wengi na sheria tofauti pia.
swali lako in other words, is the mother of all questions. Mleta mada ni aina ya watu ambao wanpenda 'kukaa mbele madhabauni', au mfano wa wale waliokwenda mahala pa ibada mwingine anaomba macho juu kwa misifa lkn mwingine macho chini kwa unyenyekevu mkubwa. Huyu bwana- au sijui ni bibie- anaangukia kwenye kundi la huyu muomba kwa sifa! Anafikiri kwa kuwapiga dongo wakatoliki basi njia ya mbinguni kwake i wazi. You are wrong!
Kwa yule lslam Safi nakubaliana naye sana. Tujadili mambo haya bila ya kurushiana madongo. Mimi nikuulize wewe mleta mada; unajuaje kuwa waislam na wakatoliki wanakosea kwa kuwathamini wafu? Madhehebu yote 2 yalikuwapo kabla ya dhehebu lako ambalo sijui ni lipi. Na wala hujafa ukarudi to tell the truth- the right way! Wakatoliki wanafuata mapokeo, na ni dhehebu hilo tu kwa wakristo wafanyao hivyo. Kuna mambo ambayo hayakundikwa mahali popote ktk biblia wanayafuata. Ndo sababu hawatofautiai sana na walslam. Na ndo maana wanachukiwa sana waziwazi kama walslam. Wakatoliki hawajui kuchukia sana, ukiona mkatoliki kachukia, ujue kwa jambo jingine, si dhehebu. Wameshazoea kupigwa vita tokea miaka karibu 2000 sasa! Wakati mko busy kuwamaindi wenzenu wako bize kwa mambo mengine and as a result, wanawazidi kwa mambo mengi mf elimu. Wanabaki wamoja ninyi mnazalisha tu madhehebu kila kukicha( kazi ya shetani). Kama Yesu aliwaacha wamoja kama vile Yeye alivyo mmoja na Baba, nani anawatenganisha kama si yule aliyelaaniwa?
Walslamu tubaki walslam tumtumikie Allah kadiri ya mafundisho yake na tuwapende wenzetu ambao si walslam kwani Mungu ni UPENDO, na wakristo tuwapende wenzetu ambao si wakristo kwani Mungu UPENDO! Wale wanaojiona wakristo saaana mpaka wanahukumu wenzao, mf mleta hoja, mkumbuke Mungu ni MMOJA, KWA WATU WOTE HATA KWA WALE AMBAO HAWAAMINI UWEPO WAKE!!!

Mtu akifa amekufa haendi popote pale. Ukisoma biblia Kitabu cha Mwanzo laana aliyopewa mwanadamu ni Utarudi mavumbini.
Hata Yesu alipokufa alibaki kaburini hadi alipofufuka.
Pia Mtu akifa anabakia hapo alipo inathibitishwa na kurudi kwa Yesu mara ya pili

Mtu akifa amekufa haendi popote pale. Ukisoma biblia Kitabu cha Mwanzo laana aliyopewa mwanadamu ni Utarudi mavumbini.
Hata Yesu alipokufa alibaki kaburini hadi alipofufuka.
Pia Mtu akifa anabakia hapo alipo inathibitishwa na kurudi kwa Yesu mara ya pili

Kwani kufa ni nini?

REf: karma and incarnation, tafuta kitabu hiki unaweza kupata jibu jibu japo partially

Maandiko matakatifu yanasema kila nafsi itonja mauti na kuna maisha baada ya kifo,Kwani tunaambia mwana wa adamu atashuka kutoka mawinguni na wafu watafufuka naye atakuja kuwachagua wema na waovu kutokana na matendo yao.

Na baada ya kifo inamaana ile pumzi aliyopuliziwa binadamu inatengana na mwili na kushuka kuzimu ikiwa haina ufahamu tena na wala hakuna mateso yeyote mtu atakayeyapata baada ya kufa hadi pale parapanda ya mwisho itakapolia ambayo itawafufua wale wote waliyo kufa na waliosalia hai wale wenye dhambi wote watakufa na wale wasiyo na dhambi watabadilishwa mwili wa kibinadamu na kuvalishwa mwili mpya na hapo ndipo yesu atakapowaambia karibu kwangu wanagu wazuri nilikwenda kuwandalia makao na sasa nimekuja kuwaachukua, OOOOOH HALELUJAH......

Na tofauti ya ufufuo ni miaka 1000 biblia inatuambia kati wale waliyofufuliwa wasiyo na dhambi na wale waliokufa wakiwa na dhambi,Na mambo yote yatapita lakini neno litasimama.

Na bwana awabariki wote.

Back
Top Bottom