laugh out loud loooooool

Mohammed Hamad

JF-Expert Member
Jan 17, 2011
Little Boy: Dad, How was I Born..?

Dad: Well, Son... Ur Mom & I Got Together At "Jamii Forums". We Set up A Date Via "E-Mail" & Met In "Cyber Cafe"

Ur Mom Agreed To "Download Data" From My "PEN DRIVE".
So I put it in ur mom's USB "Port", & just When I Was About To "Transfer",

We Realized That None Of us had "Installed" any "Antivirus".
It Was Too Late To hit "Cancel"

Nine Months Later A "Pop-up Window" Appeared Saying
"You Have Got A MAIL"

Arab needed blood but had rare type of blood. A Tanzanian was located who willingly donated his blood. After surgery the Arab sent the Tanzanian a new Rolls Royce, Diamonds and $100,000. Again the Arab required surgery and called the Tanzanian. After surgery the Arab sent a thank you card and "Kinyago". The upset Tanzanian phoned and asked why the difference this time? Arab: "now I have Tanzanian blood in my veins!"

Mkuu MS hizi ngoma ni kali mno. nimecheka mpaka nimeanza kulia sasa. Wananibembeleza ninyamaze. uuuuuuuwiiiii woooooiiiii hehehehe titititi spea za mbavu jamani!!!

Mkuu hzi kali sana, you made my day!

Chukua na hii Mkuu,

A Cucumber, An Onion & A Penis Were Talking About Life. The Cucumber Said When I Get Big & Hard They Chop & Toss Me In A Salad, The Onion Said You Got It Easy Mate, When I Get Big & Hard They Skin Me & Drown Me In Vinegar, The Penis Said That Is Nothing Compared To What I Go Through.. When I Get Big & Hard, They Put A Plastic Bag Over My Head, Shove Me In A Damp Cave & Keep Banging My Head Until I Throw Up And Faint! =D =))

Mkuu MS hizi ngoma ni kali mno. nimecheka mpaka nimeanza kulia sasa. Wananibembeleza ninyamaze. uuuuuuuwiiiii woooooiiiii hehehehe titititi spea za mbavu jamani!!!

Basi pata na hii.....

This seem fair what do u think? Husband & his wife agreed dat anytym dey wnt 2 v sex, dey wil cal it 'Fone call' so dat d kids wil nt knw. 1day,d husband was horny & snt his son 2 tell his mother dat he wnts 2 make a fone call.Mother replied: Tell ur father,d network is bad 2day,father says: tel ur Mother dat if dere is no network @ home I wil go 2 d 'public fone' wife replies: tell ur father dat if he dares go to a ''Public fone'' den I wil open a call center

Chukua na hii Mkuu, A Cucumber, An Onion & A Penis Were Talking About Life. The Cucumber Said When I Get Big & Hard They Chop & Toss Me In A Salad, The Onion Said You Got It Easy Mate, When I Get Big & Hard They Skin Me & Drown Me In Vinegar, The Penis Said That Is Nothing Compared To What I Go Through.. When I Get Big & Hard, They Put A Plastic Bag Over My Head, Shove Me In A Damp Cave & Keep Banging My Head Until I Throw Up And Faint! =D =))

du ungekuwepo ungeona nnavyolishughulikia hilo tango hahahahaah:wink2:

du ungekuwepo ungeona nnavyolishughulikia hilo tango hahahahaah:wink2:

Hahahahahaha unanitia wivu enh? Bibie naona jana ukanichomesha mahindi mtoto wa mwanamke mwenzio masaa matatu yamekuwa masaa matatu haya bana me yangu mato! Vipi bi dada hajambo maana sijamwona kabisa leo lol...anyway mpe hi mwambie kama mapenzi hana akumbuke japo hisani!

Philosophical quotes at its best: Life without Friends is lyk Boobs without Nipples.. POINTLESS! Alwys marry a woman wid small palms; it makes ur dick luk bigger! U believe in safe sex.. Den u should get a handrail rather den a pussy.. Jst remembr: No mattr hw hot & sexy a babe is, sum1 sumwer is tired of f#cking her! The importance of UNITY explaind at its best: Wat did one leg of a woman tell d othr: UNITED we r saved, Divided we r ****d.. F#ck a girl & she'll love u.. Love a girl & she'll f#ck you! All those who proclaim dat dog is man's best frnd, hav evidently nt playd wid a pussy..

Hahahahahaha
When I was a kid,
Pussy meant CAT....
Sex meant GENDER ....
Bj was a NICKNAME ...
Bang was a SOUND ....
Rubber was just like PLASTIC ..
Ass was an ANIMAL ...
Bitch was a FEMALE DOG ...
Cock was a male HEN ....
Dick was a NAME ...
Screw was just a NUT ...
Tit was a SNACK ...
Head meant a part of the BODY ....
But now .....Everything is just so Complicated... Loool

Hahahahahaha unanitia wivu enh? Bibie naona jana ukanichomesha mahindi mtoto wa mwanamke mwenzio masaa matatu yamekuwa masaa matatu haya bana me yangu mato! Vipi bi dada hajambo maana sijamwona kabisa leo lol...anyway mpe hi mwambie kama mapenzi hana akumbuke japo hisani!
nilizidiwa na majukumu bwana samahani kwa hilo,bibie gani tena sijakupata kabisa...

:hand::hand::hand:.......thanks for giving me a reason to laugh.....:rain:

:hand::hand::hand:.......thanks for giving me a reason to laugh.....:rain:

Na mimi nimefurahi kukufurahisha pole sana kwa yaliyokufika jana jamaa walikuwa wanawachezea sana nyuma lol Barca completed passes 724 n arsenal completed passes 199 yaani kama vile Barca walikuwa wanacheza na Taifa stazi.....

Na mimi nimefurahi kukufurahisha pole sana kwa yaliyokufika jana jamaa walikuwa wanawachezea sana nyuma lol Barca completed passes 724 n arsenal completed passes 199 yaani kama vile Barca walikuwa wanacheza na Taifa stazi.....

Haya majina nayo! barca ars...usisome kwa sauti mbele ya watoto wa kileo ni noma! baka ass!!!

Two men are fishing on a river bank in a remote area of the River Thames on a Saturday afternoon miles away from any radio or tv. Suddenly one man turns to the other and says "The Gunners have lost again." The other man was flabbergasted and said "how in the name of god do you know that?" The other man replied "It's quarter to five."

Chukua na hii Mkuu, A Cucumber, An Onion & A Penis Were Talking About Life. The Cucumber Said When I Get Big & Hard They Chop & Toss Me In A Salad, The Onion Said You Got It Easy Mate, When I Get Big & Hard They Skin Me & Drown Me In Vinegar, The Penis Said That Is Nothing Compared To What I Go Through.. When I Get Big & Hard, They Put A Plastic Bag Over My Head, Shove Me In A Damp Cave & Keep Banging My Head Until I Throw Up And Faint! =D =))

hahahaa!ha