Kwanini napinga hoja ya Waziri Nyalandu juu ya Wachina!

I personally do not blame the immigrants of whatever origin in this country. It is our immigration and the police who are to blame for this. Enforcement of the laws is to plame here. The source of this cancer is the cronic corruption in our departments. The police would not make any follow-up where there is no money to be obtained clandestinely. You may not be surprised to know that the so called Chinese, Pakis, bangladeshies, Indians, etc are well known by authorities but they are somebody's projects where monthly fees are charged!

If I were somewhere in the position of authoriry, I would initiate a programme to disband the current palice force completely and re-establish another one. How this could be done, is a matter for discussion since you can not remove the police all at once without causing chaos.

Huyu alyesema haya yuko sahihi

nadhani kwa raia wa kichina anaeishi nchini kinyume cha sheria,au anaefanya biashara bila kufuata sheria na taratibu za nchi anapaswa kuchukuliwa hatua lakini vilevile kuna wachina wanaofanya biashara halali,hivyo kwa hawa serikali inachotakiwa kufanya ni kuhakikisha wanalipa kodi halali.Wachina wako almost nchi zote duniani wakifanya biashara ndogo & kubwa,imefika hata kunabaadhi ya miji ie newyork,califor nia wana mitaa(china town),Hivyo swala la km mtz anaweza kufanya biashara china/india si lamsingi sana,tunachopas wa kufanya ni KUWATOZA KODI & KUSHINDANA NAO KIBIASHARA.

Back
Top Bottom