Kuna aliyewahi kuingiza gari kutoka Japan?

Bei ni ile ile na ipi?
Wauzaji wote wanakwambia kama Bei ni CIF au FOB! na hata kama ni FOB utapewa kikokotoo kukusaidia kutokana na wapi unalipeleka gari lako. Ukweli ni kwamba kununua moja kwa moja JP ni nafuu, ila ukubali risk ya kuletewa gari tofauti, gari bovu, au kupoteza kabisa pesa, ukiogopa bassi wape faida kwa kuwachangia wasioogopa. Hata hivyo si lazima wote tuagize magari JP, wenzetu watakula wapi?!!!

Mimi naona sehemu nzuri ya kununua gari online ni tradecarview, unakutana na wauzaji wengi na machaguo kibao, nzuri zaidi siku hizi wana PAYTRADE unalipa kupitia kwao, na hawaachii pesa mpaka shipment iwe confirmed!
Una share nini kwenye kampuni maana ulivyowapigia debe.

Hi guys, nice to be able to connect wth you from thi part of the world. OHAYO everyone. Means Hello in Japanese.

Japan means Great cars. And nothing like having a car for a good price. But unluckily, some people are making it hard for everyone in this business. PAYTRADE is one of those bad schemes. It is not what the real Japanese people want. Check out what others think about Paytrade at www.tradecarsjapanview.wordpress.com. Share what you want the dealers and buyers to know.

Hi guys, nice to be able to connect wth you from thi part of the world. OHAYO everyone. Means Hello in Japanese.

Japan means Great cars. And nothing like having a car for a good price. But unluckily, some people are making it hard for everyone in this business. PAYTRADE is one of those bad schemes. It is not what the real Japanese people want. Check out what others think about Paytrade at www.tradecarsjapaneseview.wordpress.com. Share what you want the dealers and buyers to know.

we mjepu, ze blogu daznt exist! How bad is PAYTRADE? Whats better? Tuelimishane, senksi

Waswahili tuna akazi sana.
Mtu katoa tangazo la kutoa huduma. Ingekuwa bora kumuuliza maswali ya maana kuliko kuanza kumtuhumu na kumtukana.
Ingekuwa address ni ya jirani zeu -loooh angeshangiliwa.
In any case kumtumia mtu kama huyo kuna faida nyingi, lolote linalotokea kwenye gari yako anakuwa responsible na wengine siku hizi wamefikia hatua mnaandikiana mkataba unalipa baada ya gari kufika ili mradi umewapa commitment ya mkataba na post dated cheque. Kukomboa ,usumbufu wa bandarini-kuibiwa vitu,kwenda trafik kwa ajili ya reg. TRA etc vyote wanakufanyia wao, ambae aliishawahi hata ku order tuku tuku hawezi kumtukana mtu kama huyo. Hata akiwa 100-200US$ extra kwa sababu angalau utapata POM na utaendelea kufanya kazi zako wakati yy yuko huko.
K

Waswahili tuna akazi sana.
Mtu katoa tangazo la kutoa huduma. Ingekuwa bora kumuuliza maswali ya maana kuliko kuanza kumtuhumu na kumtukana.
Ingekuwa address ni ya jirani zeu -loooh angeshangiliwa.
In any case kumtumia mtu kama huyo kuna faida nyingi, lolote linalotokea kwenye gari yako anakuwa responsible na wengine siku hizi wamefikia hatua mnaandikiana mkataba unalipa baada ya gari kufika ili mradi umewapa commitment ya mkataba na post dated cheque. Kukomboa ,usumbufu wa bandarini-kuibiwa vitu,kwenda trafik kwa ajili ya reg. TRA etc vyote wanakufanyia wao, ambae aliishawahi hata ku order tuku tuku hawezi kumtukana mtu kama huyo. Hata akiwa 100-200US$ extra kwa sababu angalau utapata POM na utaendelea kufanya kazi zako wakati yy yuko huko.
K

Waswahili kweli tuna kazi! Kama umeisoma na kuielewa coment yangu hauwezi kuropoka tu.
Hebu nioneshe tukano lolote kwenye hyo post! Yeye ameponda system ya PAYTRADE inayofanywa na TRADECARVIEW, mimi nikamuuliza ubaya wa PAYTRADE, na nikataka ushauri wake, link aliyoweka ni link mfu (haikunifikisha kwake!). Amani mzee mwenzangu, nothing personal.

Hi again, my earlier account has some problems so using a new account. Some browser problem, I guess.

Sorry for the wrong misspelt link: Here is the correct link. http://tradecarsjapanview.wordpress.com/

For cheaper cars paying 200USD is ok. There are buyers for very expensive cars. They will be paying 3.9% of the Invoice value. And dealers are asked to increase and adjust the prices. So sure you don't think it is a problem?

Japan means Great cars. And nothing like having a car for a good price. But unluckily, some people are making it hard for everyone in this business. PAYTRADE is one of those bad schemes. It is not what the real Japanese people want. Check out what others think about Paytrade at www.tradecarsjapanview.wordpress.com. Share what you want the dealers and buyers to know.

Hi again, my earlier account has some problems so using a new account. Some browser problem, I guess.

Sorry for the wrong misspelt link: Here is the correct link. Tradecarsjapanview's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site

For cheaper cars paying 200USD is ok. There are buyers for very expensive cars. They will be paying 3.9% of the Invoice value. And dealers are asked to increase and adjust the prices. So sure you don't think it is a problem?

hivi nyie mko wawili eeh...halafu umejifunzia wapi kiswazi.....nauliza tu

It is a paradox that this same company introducing the safe payment system is the one hosting the companies that are involved in frauds, cheating the buyers of the cars. There are car dealers who trade without any problem with many african buyers over a long period of time. They display the stocks they have and they do not change odometer displays, they do not ship a different car. The dealers community is comparatively small, and they know what the other dealers are doing.

Frankly the buyers are at fault if they get cheated. They should be confident first when they start the dealing, and be staright forward with thier questions. How many times would you believe it when the dealer says, car did not make it to the port, this particular car is sold etc. And more than anything, if you do not make a mistake and are very prompt with your payment, you do not need a third party to get your car. Be a smart buyer.

Waswahili kweli tuna kazi! Kama umeisoma na kuielewa coment yangu hauwezi kuropoka tu.
Hebu nioneshe tukano lolote kwenye hyo post! Yeye ameponda system ya PAYTRADE inayofanywa na TRADECARVIEW, mimi nikamuuliza ubaya wa PAYTRADE, na nikataka ushauri wake, link aliyoweka ni link mfu (haikunifikisha kwake!). Amani mzee mwenzangu, nothing personal.

Ndugu yangu Amoeba, wala comment yako hata sikui ona/soma. Niombe radhi kwa kusema naropoka. Pamoja na kuwa sikukulenga wewe umejitetea bila kutuhumiwa, hayo mliyozozana hata sikuyaona na kwa maana hiyo sina hata haja ya kukuonyesha kitu. Nisamehe kama kwenye maandishi yangu nilionyesha kukulenga wewe ila my comment was too general nashangaa kwanini mpaka sasa hujanigongea thanks!:A S-confused1:

Sorry for the wrong misspelt link: Here is the correct link. Tradecarsjapanview's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site

Lovejapan2-what you are saying might have some meaning,but there are also people who would preferred to have people like this guy who could save you all those hustle for chasing where is the car today,has it been shipped,where are the BOL etc. Some people say if you are ordering a 50,000US$ car what is a big deal on paying 2,000US$ for the guy who saves you all those hassles and if anything happens to you car at least you can show Comm. Kova or Mwema that this is the guy who took my 50,000US$. But if some one wants to save the 2,000US$ then he can choose the other option to sit on a PC and take another risk if anything goes wrong and take out his/her piece of mind for all that period until the car is registered.
Ciao Lovejapan2,
Katabazi.

Katabazi, thanks for your trying to analyse the actual way it would work. This same guy who is offering the service is in Japan, he is advertising the potential fraud company's cars through his own website. Why? Is it not better that he checks before hand the company' s credibility before letting the company defraud the buyer? In 2009, about 5 companies registered with this guy's portal, defrauded millions from East African customers. I am not sure what his involvement with the case, but I know that he plainly said that he is not responsible and the fraud company owners are not tracable. IMPOSSIBLE! In Japan, everything is in records, cameras, strict immigration procedures. Who is protecting the fraudulent dealers? It is upto you to decide how you want to buy the cars, but atleast try to be a smart buyer. It might work for you.

Ndugu yangu Amoeba, wala comment yako hata sikui ona/soma. Niombe radhi kwa kusema naropoka. Pamoja na kuwa sikukulenga wewe umejitetea bila kutuhumiwa, hayo mliyozozana hata sikuyaona na kwa maana hiyo sina hata haja ya kukuonyesha kitu. Nisamehe kama kwenye maandishi yangu nilionyesha kukulenga wewe ila my comment was too general nashangaa kwanini mpaka sasa hujanigongea thanks!:A S-confused1:
Amani mkulu, nimekugongea na senksi, kama kawaida ya ma-kamarade!

Thought want you to know something about the car payments that disappear in Japan. In 2009, a few companies registered with Tradecarview disappeared with the monies from the buyers: allAfrica.com: East Africa: Bogus Car Dealers Drive Off With U.S.$5 Million Was anything achieved from the investigatons of these cases? Certainly, it looks like anyone and everyone can register with this portal right?

Then, today the same Tradecarview is introducing PayTrade saying that only through Paytrade you can get your money back if you do not recieve the vehicle ordered.

If you paid your money to a Bank in Japan, it is a binding contract. The reciever cannot run away with the money. He has to give the goods or return the money. It is upto the buyer to get his car or the money. So what is Tradecarview saying? If they found the culprits of the earlier fraud case, then you can believe what they say. To me they do not sound like they are concerned about that, but are worried about getting more money from their services.

Lovejapan2 thank you very much for an eye opener; but if this is the case then where do we get a confirmation of trustworthy dealers because beleive me the swindlers did not start doing this only last year! i have my deceased relative who was swindle 500 USD in 1990 in the same kind of plot. Is there a place or any official referencing point where we can check and confirm that we are not dealing with phantom companies?

Hi Guys,

Please be nice to me. I don't understand swahili, so if you can let me know a good swahili, Japanese or English translator. Maybe, I should learn Swahili too. A good idea. That will be my 7th language! And thank you all for your support, new to your forum and so trying to figure out how to do things here. Coming back to the subject of Japanese cars (I love them), here is something for you guys to know: atleast now you should be convinced as to who is actually involved in frauds; check this out please Tradecarview Magic stocks!!! | Tradecarsjapanview's Blog and it will be really nice if you could comment at the blog too. Let the world know that no one has the right to rob anyone of their hard-earned money!

Masikini_jeuri, sorry to hear about what happened with your family. Hopefully, through my voluntary work, I will be able to expose the few swindlers like the ones you mentioned. What do you think? Are all dealers out there to swindle the money of some unseen buyer? Look around as to how many nice cars are running on the streets in your country? That should tell you that there are plenty of people who buy and sell without trouble. You have to be a smart buyer. You have to rely on yourself. Search on the Net for dealers. Communicate to them and tell them directly what you want, and what you dont like, and when you want the car in your port.Just remember that your dealer is also just a human being like you. So negotiate. be straightforward. Be flexible. And that is all that is needed to make a deal that is a success. Time permitting, I hope to give more hints about how to be smart when buying a car from Japan. Good luck to you.

Waungwana naomba kuwajulisha na kuwaomba support yenu kwa mtu ambaye anahitaji kuagiza gari toka japana naomba ani pm au ani e-mail kwa n.config@gmail.com mie ni agent wa hii kampuni kwa Tanzania, Grade ni nzuri na bei pia ni nzuri tafadhali tembelea Jimex Co., Ltd.
Kama una swali lolote uliza usisite

KARIBUNI SANA.

Asante ingawa iko ibishara zaidi lakini nina tu-maswali kadhaa.1.Kwanza mimi kipato changu cha kitanzania siyo kibaya sana ingawa sikuwa na mpango kabisa wa kufikiria kununua gari lakini baada ya kutazama bei kwenye link uliyoweka nimeshawishika kuuliza.2.Nimeona gari linalouzwa dola takribani 1,800 na mengine dolla 2,000 Hivi haya magari ni used kwa maana ya kuwa yametembea KM nyingi au ni poromotion kwani wenye magari hutupiga mkwara sisi wenye pipikpi kuwa siku hizi magari ni kuanzia dolla 4,000 na kuendeleaEbu nipe ufafanuzi kwa hayo magari sifa zake nk hasa kuhusu KM nas vitu vya ziada