Kenya sasa bampa kwa bampa, wakitoa mguu tunaweka!

Tanzania Small economy haezitoboa kupita kenya .uchumi duni sana .una mtu ananunu simu ati elfu mia nne kwani unanua gari bure kabisa tengenezeni uchumi wenu kwanza ndio muanze kufikiria kuipita kenya .baf nyinyu

Well, kama jina lako linavyodhihirisha utokako pabaya....sijui mfu huwa na hisia ipi akiwa tayari ni mavumbi.
While your silly bones will feel ashamed eternally, your gay brothers bones will be resting in peace!
Point is you will go on your own,,...kila mtu ataubeba mzigo wake.
Ingekua busara ukahangaike na dhambi zako na mizigo yako ....if at all even dead bones have feelings.
So when your bones turn to soil, i wonder if that dust will still have feelings.
Kauli za ajabu ajabu, kinachokusumbua hapa ni chuki/feelings of hate for things you dont understand period!
Halafu ikiwa Kenya ni fukara, Tanzania tutaiitaje?
Extremely retarded humans abound!

Kelb wahed!
A proverb is not set for fools to understand. I don't hate anybody. You have no vision, no bones.
How on Hell should I expect a fool to understand that Tanzania is far more RICH and bigger than Kenya? Busara yangu haipimwi kwa maoni ya watu, bali kwa hoja. Hoja yangu haikuwa dhidi ya nchi yako, na wala sijisumbui na yasiyonihusu. I was getting my lost brother back to his senses.

Spare your energy.

nomasana, wait for Bagamoyo port project to launch as i hear of $15bln China is soon to release for Africa, over half is to go to Tanzania!
No matter how massive it is just going to be a feeder port. Lamu port ndo baba yao. It will be handling super post panamax vessels ( ships with capacity to carry more than 8000 TEUs).

elbarik, which Lamu port that Ethiopia refused to hav signed a pipeline deal the other day? Keep dreaming...
Yes that same lamu port that you are trying so had to ignore will be handling vessels of about 8,000 to 12,500 teus. Super post panamax if you get what am saying.
Bagamoyo will be handling panamax sindio?
Now who is the big boy between the two?

Geza now just imagine the amount of traffic that we will have consideration the fact that there are only two ports in sub saharan africa which can handle super post panamax vessel which are kenya and south africa.
So u guys with your mega port will be picking up ur cargo from lamu

nomasana, wait for Bagamoyo port project to launch as i hear of $15bln China is soon to release for Africa, over half is to go to Tanzania!
Ngoja.....that is your problem Tanzanians you always talk never do. You are too slow mentally and physically to do anything big.

Bagamoyo port is still sitting on a shelf somewhere in a govt office. Y'all still talking About.

There is construction on lamu port. Comeback with that bagamoyo crap when it's under construction
Tanzanians are hopelessly lazy. Talk too much but do very little. Ujamaa is what's killing y'all.

elbarik, while u r yapping in here in October this year will construction of oil pipeline from Port Djibouti to Addis Ababa start while the railway btn the two cities will b operating. BTW ur naive thinking of the whole over $10 bln Bagamoyo project won't have a capacity to handle post Panamaric vessel is a sign of despair n desperation!

FYI serious EPZ zones, ring roads+rails r being build to Mbegani in preparation for the project to kickstart

Thats what you think you nut case............FYI.......we have an institute which has been specifically design to train railway man power and it is starting to operate this year......so keep on being a granny while we muscle up..........loosers

Muscle up? That's what you tell yourself? Tanzanians really are mentally slow.

Kenya has had a training institute for years we are renovating and retooling on the other hand you telling us that operations are just beginning in the Tanzania rail training school. Beginners type of shit. You can hardly walk but you telling yourself that you can run.

nomasana, just like the way u slept with Uganda pipeline for 3 yrs only to wake up too late when real men Tanzanians came knocking

Back
Top Bottom