Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) opens in Nairobi on Friday

"Fast food" is a relative term.... delicacy such as sushi can be fast food depending on how it's prepared, don't u agree??! Think of the diff btn homemade burger and one from ya fav high street vendor... one is fast food regardless but not the other!! Now, aren't we talking of double standards here?? Lol

Fast food is fast food.......junky food!!. The sushi you gonna get from a fast food joint is not of high quality compared to the one you are going to get at a prestigious Sushi bar or sushi bistro

I can do a whole bucket with a bottle of fizzy!! And if in a state and decide to push it a little; I wud chuck in 4 cobs and 2 lots of coleslaw or some beans!! lol

Nowadays there's Kentucky grilled chicken too. It's really good. Try it out one day if you haven't already.

For gym rats like me grease doesn't have effects at all...at least not in weight gaining.

But also the new Kentucky grilled chicken is very lean and healthy.

Saturated fats found in greasy and junky foods such as deep fried chicken or hamburgers lead to cholestrol build up. I'm afraid that going to the gym may not help to prevent cholestrol build up:) The best remedy is to avoid fast/junk food esp. from the popular fast food joints such as Macdonalds, Burger King, Arbys, KFC, Bojangles, NY Pizza, Churchs Chicken, Popeyes etc

Saturated fats found in greasy and junky foods such as deep fried chicken or hamburgers lead to cholestrol build up. I'm afraid that going to the gym may not help to prevent cholestrol build up:) The best remedy is to avoid fast/junk food esp. from the popular fast food joints such as Macdonalds, Burger King, Arbys, KFC, Bojangles, NY Pizza, Churchs Chicken, Popeyes etc

...the fcuk! life is short anyway so you might as well live it to the fullest and make it even shorter by eating anything and everything that's edible. so far i've pretty much had them all....from popeye's to church's and everything else in between including cajun gumbo.

...the fcuk! life is short anyway so you might as well live it to the fullest and make it even shorter by eating anything and everything that's edible. so far i've pretty much had them all....from popeye's to church's and everything else in between including cajun gumbo.
well, life is about choices. If you like them big ass chicken, so be it!

Sayin something is "mass produced" is rather subjective. Lexus, BMW and the likes are mass produced but we treat'em as classy! Honda and Nissans are mass produced but we shrug and give'em the cold shoulder. Candidly, u tell me if this ain't subjective... Likewise, Mihogo and mahindi choma in streets of Upanga produced from the same fertile patch are talked about as sorts of delicacy but not mahindi choma or mihogo in Bunda village! Now u tell me, ain't this the same manifestation of double standards at production level...?! Lol

Lol, and this just proves that you can't win an argument with a dedicated addict......!! Ukute Steve Dii anakujibu huku akisikiliza "Rehab" - Amy Winehouse (R.I.P).

we don't need KfC sisi hawa kukuwetu wa kienyeji tunaobanika kienyeji ndo tunaowpenda...kwendeni zenu huko wakenya

For gym rats like me grease doesn't have effects at all...at least not in weight gaining.
Ukishasema haina madhara kabisa" huwezi kuongeza "angalau kwenye kuongeza uzito..."

"Kabisa" haiachi nafasi ya "angalau." Jieleze tena ueleweke.

Hawa kuku watakuwa wana-import kutoka USA au labda SA ready-marinated? Maana vikuku vya Kenya sidhani vinafikia viwango vya KFC. At any rate, hii dili ni win-lose situation. Takataka tupu.

Bora wasije,watakuja kutuharibia Afya za watoto........
Unawaona watoto wa Kimarekani......au watoto wowotw wapenda chips Kuku?
Hapo hakuna chakula Bora
Kuja watakuja eventually.
Kuhusu kuwaharibia afya za watu ama watoto nadhani hilo janga tayari limeshaingia bongo siku nyingi tu. Kumbuka hata hizo chipsi mayai (zege) ni mbaya kiafya kuliko hata hao kuku wa KFC. Ushahidi mwingine ni idadi ya watu wengi wenye vitambi ktk kila kona ya bongo...wake kwa waume

Nowadays there's Kentucky grilled chicken too. It's really good. Try it out one day if you haven't already.
Sure will do on ma next trip to Nairobbery or if luck enuff that land of opportunity. Thanx for the alert!

Back
Top Bottom