Kasheshe jijini Nairobi...Continuing Updates on Investigations

Jamani hapa Nairobi hakutoshi tena manake ni hivi punde kuna bomu moja limegunduliwa Mombasa road si mbali sana kutoka njia panda ya Nyayo stadium kabla ya kulipuka. Ni mbele tu ya Garage ya Sea motors na limepatikana chini ya daraja. So kwa sasa barabara hii kuu imefungwa na wanausalama wanaendelea na uchunguzi. Mwenzenu huku ndani hakukaliki natamani nimalize chuo nirudi nyumbani bongo. Lile la jumapili lilinikosakosa ingawa sikuwa kwenye mkutano huo wa kisiasa na hili la leo nilipita hapo darajani kama saa nne hivi. Najiuliza ni ahadi za Al Shabab zinatimia au ni haya mambo ya YES and No? Kazi tunayo!
mkuu acha kuhatarisha usalama wako huko rudi nyumbani hao wenzetu washapagawa,acha walipuane tulipokua tunauliza hapa kwanini wananunua masilaha kibao kina smatta walikuja juu kwamba lazima waweke ulinzi ili nchi kama sisi tukiwachokoza watuchape sasa naona wanaanza kulipuana wenyewe kwa wenyewe,smatta na mwenzio nyalego kikiwaka karibuni bongo mtalala kwenye korridor na vibaraza vipo kwaajili yenu.

mkuu acha kuhatarisha usalama wako huko rudi nyumbani hao wenzetu washapagawa,acha walipuane tulipokua tunauliza hapa kwanini wananunua masilaha kibao kina smatta walikuja juu kwamba lazima waweke ulinzi ili nchi kama sisi tukiwachokoza watuchape sasa naona wanaanza kulipuana wenyewe kwa wenyewe,smatta na mwenzio nyalego kikiwaka karibuni bongo mtalala kwenye korridor na vibaraza vipo kwaajili yenu.

Inshallah mimi nta lala ndani wewe corridor, watujua kweli weye?

Ndugu yangu Eli uko Kenya? nitafute basi aise tunywe tembo baada ya kazi tukiangalia mechi.. LMFAO.. nangoja reply

Hapana smatta, siko kenya wala afrika, niko mbali sana. poleni na makombora.

we usiogope hayo mambo ya kawaida tu cha msingi kaka zingatia masomo hayo mengine ni matokeo bwana ndio maana biblia na misahafu inasema kila kitu kitaonja umauti lakini Mungu yupo atakuepusha na yote hayo. :hungry:

Kwani kuna haja gani ya kuogopa umeeenda kusoma au kucheza? we zingatia masomo yako mbona hapa ubalozi wa marekani mwaka ule uliungua inamaana wageni waliokuwa wanasoma Tanzania walirudi makwao? acha hizo kaka kaza msuli na shule uraiani kugumu kaka

Kenya MPs charged with incitement

korti.jpg

From right: Assistant minister Wilfred Machage, Mt Elgon MP Fred Kapondi and political activist Christine Nyagitha in court where they were charged with incitement to violence. They denied the charges June 16, 2010.

By SAM KIPLAGAT
Posted Wednesday, June 16 2010 at 10:44

Three Kenya legislators have been charged with incitement to violence, a day after they were arrested over hate speech.

Assistant Roads minister Wilfred Machage, Mount Elgon MP Fred Kapondi and his Cherangany counterpart Joshua Kutuny, however, denied the charges before Chief Magistrate Gilbert Mutembei.

Political activist Christine Nyagitha also denied the charges.

Afternoon ruling

The four were held at the High Court basement cells pending a ruling in the afternoon on whether they will be admitted bail.

Prosecutor Onesmus Towett requested the court to hold the politicians in custody for three days to allow police complete investigations, which was opposed by lawyers Katwa Kigen and Moses Cheboi representing the latter. Mr Cheboi is a former Kuresoi MP.

Mr Machage, the Kuria MP, faces four charges of incitement to violence while Mr Kapondi and Ms Nyagitha face one count each.

The charges relate to statements they made during the launch of the No secretariat on June 10.

Mr Kutuny, who was charged separately, is accused of distributing leaflets in Transzoia, Rift Valley province, that warned non-Pokots to leave the area if Kenyans ratify the proposed constitution in the referendum set for August 4.

He is accused of distributing the leaflets on varied dates in May.

Higher Education minister William Ruto and Belgut MP Charles Keter were present in court.

All the MPs who were charged are from the ‘No' group opposed to the proposed constitution.

On Monday, the National Cohesion and Integration Commission said it had evidence of hate speech against Mr Ruto and the MPs.

It also listed MPs Julius Kones and Mohammed Sheikh Dor.

In Parliament, Prof George Saitoti issued a ministerial statement saying that investigations, of a broad nature, into Sunday's grenade attack during a No crusade in Nairobi's Uhuru Park, were ongoing.

He said the police probe will try to unravel the kind of explosives used, the people behind the deadly detonation and their motive.

Daily Nation:*- News*|Kenya MPs charged with incitement

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenyan Politicians Freed on Bail

By SAM KIPLAGAT
Posted Wednesday, June 16 2010 at 15:38

Three Kenya MPs charged with incitement to violence have been freed on bail.

Assistant minister Wilfred Machage and Fred Kapondi (Mt Elgon) were freed on a Sh100,000 bond, while Joshua Kutuny (Cherangany) was given a Sh200,000 cash bail.

Politician Christine Nyagitha was also released on a Sh100,000 bail.

The four had been charged earlier Wednesday but denied the incitement charges before Chief Magistrate Gilbert Mutembei.

The court ordered the politicians to report to the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) headquaters everyday at 9a.m.

The case will be heard on June 21.

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/Kenya%20politicians%20freed%20on%20bail/-/1056/940148/-/j8b4on/-/index.html

A step towards the right direction, now we want to see them prosecuted, it will be a first in Kenya.

You guys should stop seemingly liking the situation in Kenya. These unfortunate things can happen anywhere so don't think Tanzania is immune for whatever the reason. I am in Nairobi and the situation is not as huge as some people make it seem, so the scum-bags should look for better ways of wasting time instead of posting useless stuff on the net.
I also wonder why there is a big amusement with some people. There is no big thing on un-earthing just an explosive. It's not the first one that has been unearthed and it's not a hard task to detect one. Leave the craptrap at once!!!!!

This here is the mother of all ironies in this saga... :doh: :doh: :doh:

From a witness at Uhuru Park:

WAS GOD AT UHURU PARK, OR WERE WE ALONE?

Today at 3:05pm

At Uhuru Park, 6.30pm. I was wrapping up P.R. for a client. The preachers were now asking for money. They asked people to come onto the stage with their Ksh 1000 notes. Not less. Strictly Ksh 1000. More than 300 people lined up. 'Shika Ngiri Moja mkononi, ubarikiwe. Shika Ngiri Moja mkononi, ubarikiwe'; I remembered Jesus' story about the poor widow who gave all the two coins that she had.

BOOM!

I saw smoke and people lying on the ground. After the first explosion, Margaret Wanjiru, Pius Muiru, Mark Kariuki, and other top TV preachers CONTINUED TO INSIST that they will pray for those who bring Ksh 1000 notes Sadaka to the stage.

'Shika Ngiri Moja mkononi, ubarikiwe. Shika Ngiri Moja mkononi, ubarikiwe' So, people ignored the first explosion. Five minutes passed after the first explosion and they continued to collect money.

BOOM!

The second explosion! The preachers stopped talking about miracles. They stopped talking about power of God. They gave up on the Sadaka. Now they took off, leaving people dead and injured.

Their dramatic exit may have made the stampede worse.

And that was after an afternoon of misleading the people about the contents of the draft constitution. An afternoon of promising miracles in exchange for cash. An afternoon of ironies, lies, greed and finally death.Is it possible that the God of these Kenya TV preachers can handle demons and evil spirits but cannot deal with terrorists?

Their God deals with invisible internal diseases during the 'NO' crusade/rally, but cannot handle fresh blast injuries, cannot heal shrapnel injuries, cannot heal blast burns, cannot heal freshly broken bones?

I believe God is real. But Sunday was classic exposure on how some people use the PROMISE OF MIRACLES to extort money from people.

Many of us remained. We assisted children and women to climb over fences and barriers. 'Saidia mtoto wangu!' a man pleaded with me. They were being crushed against the wall by the stampede. They were terrified there might be a third bomb.

I was terrified of a third bomb, especially because we were right next to the dais where the great men and women of God were seated just 2 minutes earlier.

I was scared that the attacker would have targeted the VIPs by placing a third bomb right next to the stage where we now were. I was thinking of dying in a third bomb and how I love my sweetheart.

Many of us had DAMN GOOD REASONS TO RUN. Instead, we stayed behind. We helped people through the stampede. I pulled up the child and then her father.

We pulled up many people. This huge, fat woman begged to be pulled up and I was wondering how I could do it. Somehow, I managed to pull her up. Adrenalin and fear does make one strong.

The great, spirit power filled men and women of God packed up their anointing, packed up their holy ghost fire, packed up their cash and took off, leaving ordinary Kenyans BEHIND to solve problems in ordinary non-miraculous ways.

We were all so scared. The fear was clear in our faces and our voices. None of us wanted to die. We were all expecting to die in the third bomb.

The reason these great men and women of God took off is that they were MORE TERRIFIED of a third bomb than the many of us who stayed behind to help. Ironically, all this happened in the presence of the top six Kenyan preachers.

I thank God (the real God. Not THEIR Cash money father) …I thank God that there was no third bomb. I got home safely, still in some shock but okay.

In summary, I will ask a question:

What would have Jesus done?

Would Jesus have continued to collect strictly Ksh 1000 notes right in the middle of a terrorist attack? Would Jesus have continued to ask people to line up with Ksh 1000 notes while seeing people lying on the ground from first explosion?

After promising miracles to desperate people, would Jesus have taken off with his miraculous powers, leaving ordinary people to deal with the stampede and with the injuries in ordinary ways?

From the great men and women of God, first I heard lies about the constitution, then I witnessed blackmail for miracles, then I witnessed blackmail turn to extreme greed during the attack as they continued to collect cash, then I witnessed them behave like pathetic human beings in the face of a real hard problems – the bomb aftermath and the stampede.

The only miracle I saw yesterday was that some people could stay behind to help, even after a second bomb attack.

My God is real and doesn't charge people for services. If weak, frightened people assisted other unknown people without charge, how much more can can we expect from the real God?
MY GOD IS REAL...!

Hiyo ni Dini ya pesa. These new day denominations and churches are all after money and confusing the masses with orchestrated miracles. Those killed in the explosions ni kafara tu. These third rate preachers who turned politicians!!! Uneffingbelievable.

Nyaralego,

I believe Mchili has a point na labda hukumuelewa. Si eti anasema mnachukia watu per se but rather there are leaders in Kenya who like preaching hate and somehow it trickles down to the general population. Just look at the video clip when Hon Machage is talking...The man said it blatantly with no shame eti "wajaluo waende kwao" ....That is HATE with capital letters my sister.That is not siasa. The man hates Raila's guts and has transfered all that vile to the Luo community. Hapo hakuna siasa bali ni chuki za wazi.

Then Kapondi is saying eti Bungoma ni ya wa-Sabaot.Gaaadem this fool!!...So you wanna tell me the Bukusus will just move aside and let these Mt Elgon fellas take over after all these years?...That is hate and stupidity all bundled in one. Nakumbuka this guy had been locked prior to the elections and I had sympathy for him co he was an ODM member...signifying change for your blessed Jamhuri. But since I saw that video akisema "wafunge firaka waende kwao" , I have every reason to believe he was arrested for the right reasons.

Kenya needs to rid itself of such leaders.Period.There is no room for negotiations.Since the Moi days and the land clashes which I was caught up in, (in Eldoret coming towards Mombasa and then in Kwale as I was trying to cross into Tanzania), I have never taken such statements lightly. Moi alisema 'multi party italeta fujo' then he went ahead and trained, funded and armed his own Kalenjin warriors to start the chaos. His lieutanants are still in the corridors of power, nobody disarmed those so called kalenjin warriors and thus far everybody knows he is against the new constitution mainly coz of the vast tracts of land he owns.So I have a gut feeling he is pulling the strings on this one as a preamble to something sinister.

Lets tread carefully with these rattle snakes coz i believe even under EAC (if it works) they will bring these same hate speeches coz they have not learnt a lesson neither do they see anything wrong talking like that. Surely not in this day and time.

Tuko pamoja.

Ubarikiwe.

I hear you Bro...my bad my intention was not to misunderstand Mchili. When you come across a regular Kenyan, middle to low class you will find out that they basically want to put bread on the table, take their kids to school and take care of their aging parents, then comes a politician who tells them that they are not able to do so because of this and that tribe, (Luo-kikuyu, Kisii-Masaai, Kalenjin-Kisii) hapo ndo fujo ina nazaga and by the time they realize that they have been used it's almost always too late.
I would never have guessed that you got in the coast clashes. Man! they were horrfying. My brother left the coast just in time. All these clashes are the works of senior politicians. Preaching devisive politics. For some reason they think that the more they thump their chests the better they 'misrepresent' their constituents.
That generation of politicians need to go, how to get them out is the million dollar question! They are like teflon they stick. Its lucrative to be a mheshimiwa in Kenya. The people have power but they get swayed at the last minute with chang'aa, sukari na khanga. Civic Education and knowlegde of our rights is what will free us from this yoke of ukabila, which lends itself so well to hate.

ICJ making an example of the PEV perps, will also send a message that no bad deed goes unpunished and that they world is watching and will not let the "Sh## hit the fan" like 07/08 in Kenya.
Funny thing is Death, disease, hunger, accidents...do not bagua. Ni equal opportunity "employer" so to speak.

All in All I continue to pray for this Great Nation.

It's a sad thing that these things are happening in Kenya, but I very well know that Kenyans will not join the some other African countries in destroying their great land.

so the scum-bags should look for better ways of wasting time
What's up dude? why be such defensive? If you really live in NRB you must have head that bomb scare, i repeat it was a bomb scare wasn't? Tatizo lenu hamtaki kusikia mabaya yanayotokea yakisemwa. Unachobisha nini kwani hazikuwepo hizo habari? Should you be living in Kawangware or Mathare you might have not heard it. Once more, we are not wasting time here if you feel that then let we Tanzanians be happy with this colorful forum of ours. If you are wasting time then just as you were free to register so too are you free to step out of the forum!

Genekai "If you really live in NRB you must have head that bomb scare, i repeat it was a bomb scare wasn't?"

And you even say "kabla halijalipuka" You definitely don't know what you are talking about mate. I'm pretty much scared you may end up frightening your fellas for no reason. What has power cables got to do with the Al-Shabaab you are talking about?
Did I hear Mathari and Kawangware? Your insinuation stinks. Are you 10 or what?
Just an advice: Next time get your facts right before you rush into making a fool of yourself. And am not in the opinion that you should not "color" your forum, but LEAVE SCUM OUT!!!

Hakuna jipya hapo yale yale ya wakati wa uchaguzi yanaendelea. Hawa watachinjana tu na wataendelea kulilia kuja Tanzania kwenye EAC kwa udi na uvumba maana kwao hakukaliki.

Why cant you be reasonable like your colleagues!?this is not a time to post such comments and even dragging EAC into this issue,what happened is unfortunate and police are still investigating,however thanks for your superb observation.

Back
Top Bottom