Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Jay-Z & Beyonce and Diddy Celebrating In Cannes

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Game Theory, May 24, 2008.

1. G

Game Theory JF-Expert Member

May 24, 2008
    Yesterday, TMZ.com reported that Sean Combs was not honoring his $100 million endorsement contract with Ciroc Vodka. It seems Combs was photographed at parties swilling everything but the vodka that he is supposed to be hustling to the black community.
    [​IMG]
    Apparently, Sean Combs thought he could take Ciroc’s $100 million and still drink whatever he wanted. I mean, if your own spokesperson won’t drink the stuff why should we?

A shook Sean Combs hastily released a statement through his long suffering publicist Kwasi Asare. The statement reads in part: Entertainment powerhouse, Sean “Diddy” Combs, today announced that he has given up champagne and tequila. “When I reach for a drink, I reach for Ciroc Vodka”, said Combs.

The statement went on to say the reports that Combs was “reveling with other brands” were false. I guess the pictures of his “reveling with other brands” are false too?[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cannes is popping this week..:dance:

2. Icadon

Icadon JF-Expert Member

May 24, 2008
    Duh huo mchupa wa Ace of Spade unacost kiasi gani?
    Brazameni inabidi na wewe ufanye party moja kigamboni pale...