Is Getting Married In Your Late Twenties, Early Thirties Too Late ? ??

FirstLady1

JF-Expert Member
Jul 29, 2009
Habari za mchana kina kaka /dada /mama/baba

Just wanna know y'all opinions! There is a lot of pressure mostly especially Tanzania or african women to get married before they turn 25 age . Is too late to get married in your late twenties, early thirties..
Mawazo yenu tafadhari ..nimekuwa nashangazwa jinsi baadhi ya kina dada tunavyochanganyikiwa umri ukisogea ...
I salute.
FL1:A S-coffee:

Hell to the heeeellll no. As a matter of fact, I think it's better to get hitched when you are a little bit mature after you have played the field. But I must admit though that maturity has got nothing to do with being faithful to your significant other.

my thoughts:
-Most are n fear of running out of their biological clock... the more the age.. the lesser are possibilities to conceive and get a child without complications ..
-Feminine attraction might be another factor especially around here. They believe they get less attractive as the age goes,thus no hiss hiss from potential guys!!

yote hayo ni kukosa kujiamini, kushindwa kutambua mahitai yao kutoka katika mahusiano na juu ya yote..kupenda kufuata fasheni za maisha za mkumbo!!:glasses-nerdy:

mmmm FL1 jamani u make some of us feel like we got married tukiwa vikongwe....late 20s and early 30s aint bad...... hata late 30s...kila shetani na mbuyu wake. forget about what society expects of us... stereotypes zingine zimepitwa na wakati. I was still in school at 30!!!!!! and had no plans to get married...pia itategemea wazazi .....wengine wanatia pressure!!!!

Think about the following;

1. Tanzanian life expectancy is currently approximated to be around 45years.
  2. In Tanzania, a public servant is allowed to have a maternity leave only once in three years.
  3. In Tanzania, a public servant should get retire immediately when aged 60years.
  4. In Tanzania, majorities aged 20's are still in school, particularly in secondary schools. Just few....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, by basing the above few situations, you will determine whether you are late or still early...! Lakini ni vema ufikishapo miaka 45, basi usitegemee tena kuzaa, na ufikishapo miaka 60, basi usiwe tena na mtu anayekutegemea kwa 100%. Lakini pia ujue kuwa Watanzaia wengi hutumia sehemu kubwa ya maisha yao kuwa shuleni...! hatua ambayo ni vigumu ukiwa na majukumu...! labda mfumo wa elimu pia urekebishwe.

mmmm FL1 jamani u make some of us feel like we got married tukiwa vikongwe....late 20s and early 30s aint bad...... hata late 30s...kila shetani na mbuyu wake. forget about what society expects of us... stereotypes zingine zimepitwa na wakati. I was still in school at 30!!!!!! and had no plans to get married...pia itategemea wazazi .....wengine wanatia pressure!!!!

Ask Mr Rush Limbugh!!

I think the right time is when you met Mr right n you are ready......keeping other factors on hold.... I'd rather suggest to take family responsibility from 28^ for a guy n 26^ for a lady.......

Wakati mwingine, system zetu za elimu zinatubana kwenye kuoa/kuolewa mapema, coz kama walivyochangia wadau wengi wengine mpaka 30 anasoma bado. Ila fikiria ukiolewa/oa ukiwa 35, labda mtoto wa kwanza akapatikana by 36, kwa sisi watanzania (afadhali watoto wanaosoma miaka ya sasa wanaanza shule mapema), kijana wa miaka 25 unakuta bado hajajitegemea. Miaka yako 36 plus 25 ya mtoto, je by 61 utakuwa bado na nguvu ya kuwa-support watoto wako?

Bado hatujahesabu mtoto wa pili alikuja karibu mnagonga 40!

Mmh jamani, the earlie the better, khaaa!

Get married at the time when you are ready to take responsibilities of a wife.

I have arelative who is almost sixty,a guy,never married ,never had kids.He is so focused n principled,sometyms I dont get why its him of all pple who dint get married.When all my other relatives including those who are drunkards,irresponsible,womanisers etc are married n have kids.In Africa its like marriage is a badge of honor like if you are married you automatically become a better person.I think not.Many single people are such exemplary people and many married folk are so lousy and bad example to their kids that Ive learnt to take everyone as an individual- not just luking at marital status.

I think when its the right time you will know,it feels right but problem is that most people like to be insync with their peers instead of being bold enough to walk their own path so they end up in marriages where they are miserable.in your thirties you are mature n know who u r so you can make better choices on partners.

In conclusion I can say that when you feel like you dont have a choice or rushed to do something you are on the way to doing something u r bound to regret.the best decisions are made when there is no pressure -if youallow the pressure to marry coz of your age to get to you you will panic n end up with the wrong person.

ndoa na umri havina uhusiano hata mdogo

oa/olewa ukijisikia kufanya hivyo wewe mwenyewe na ukijisikia kuishi bila kuoa au kuolewa pia hakuna tatizo au niseme hakupaswi kuwa na tatizo.

wengi wanaoshikilia wenzao waolewe/waoe ni boring old people

Back
Top Bottom