In Defence of H.E Dr Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete

Kweli maendeleo yako mbali sana! With all JK's shits u're defending him? You should be having a blank mind like JK. JK is defenceless and of course he is a ticking bomb!

Slidingroof

Sijaona ulichokiandika, wacha kusikia, wewe huna tofauti na Tambwe hiza au ni miongoni mwao mbona wamsemea mtu?? Je upadri umetoka wapi au nawewe ni mdini, mbona hukuanza na ushehe wa kikwete?

U sem to be junior in analysing issues critically, bring pints and not useles utterances

nia yenu ni kuona mchaga anaongoza nchi kitu ambacho hakiwezekani hamna sifa za uongozi na hicho ndicho kinachowapa hasira kudadadeeki mtajijua rais wenu ni KIKWETE mtake msitake na mkiandamana tunakula sahani moja na nyinyi

Thats the defence of your lot...nani kakwambia wampingao JK wote ni Wachagga? Shame on your lot! Kwani hata Mubarak sio rais wa Egypt? Nini kinampata sasa?

I would agree with you. That is when if he wanted to be defended. He doesnt need a garrison. He is happy as he is.

And, why would he not be defended by his own ministers and appointees? Why are they swimming in the sea of silence, watching?

Of all that is being levelled against him, someone else could stand up and explain. No one is doing it. And because no one is doing he is being done!

One faulty aspect of your story, your comparative approach is even more misleading! If REV Slaa couldnt do it with his Standard Seven VP as you said does it justify JK not doing it with his Holder-of-Doctorate VP? What are you trying to nail home here? Our lack of alternative should make us naive and accept his failures as victories? No way! We should look harder!

At the end of the day, he should stand up and be counted!! He just cant remain and expect to thrive by being and remaining luke warm!!

Please tell him!

I absolutely agreeing with you Msando ! Is he a gaddamn governor or a leader? We need good leadership not a godamn good governance! He is playing I wouldn’t rather call it “laissez-faire” But “Lazy-affairs” type of management. He is a type of those presidents who says ‘Come what may as far as I am the President, I have my name in History, and my meal and my thick pension I don’t give a damn about the current and damn future of them. After all my loyal boys will do their routines and everything automatically proof to be right... let the hungry talk...’
He has a great personality with worst leadership skills! He is good when he participate in leadership but he proof to be very weak in leading...

nia yenu ni kuona mchaga anaongoza nchi kitu ambacho hakiwezekani hamna sifa za uongozi na hicho ndicho kinachowapa hasira kudadadeeki mtajijua rais wenu ni KIKWETE mtake msitake na mkiandamana tunakula sahani moja na nyinyi
Mcheza kiduku mwingine huyu..cha kuchekesha ni jana tu kuna mcheza kuduku mwingine aliyekuwa mstari wa mbele hapa JF kumtetea msanii mkuu, ati na yeye kaanzisha thread anaulizia tuanzie wapi maandamano ya kumng'oa msanii mkuu baada ya kuona jinsi hali mbaya ya maisha ikizidi kushamiri exponentially...lol

Hamwoni hata jema/fanikio moja la JK? Ngoja niwatajie machache:
1. UDOM- Chuo Kikuu kikubwa kabisa Tanzania.
2.Sekondari kila Kata. Watoto wamefeli, ndio. Lakini zipo. Ni kuziboresha tu.
3.Uhuru wa kuongea, mawazo, habari kuliko wakati mwingine wowote.
4.Amejenga na kukamilisha miradi yote mikubwa ya barabara kubwa nchini.
5.Nilikwenda kijijini kwangu Dec iliyopita nikakuta kuna huduma ya internet.
6. ZAnzibar ni NCHI sasa.

Daraja la I=1.5%
Daraja la II=2.8%
Daraja la III=7.1%
Daraja la IV=38.9%
Daraja la 0=49.6%

I absolutely agreeing with you Msando ! Is he a gaddamn governor or a leader? We need good leadership not a godamn good governance! He is playing I wouldnt rather call it laissez-faire But Lazy-affairs type of management. He is a type of those presidents who says Come what may as far as I am the President, I have my name in History, and my meal and my thick pension I dont give a damn about the current and damn future of them. After all my loyal boys will do their routines and everything automatically proof to be right... let the hungry talk...
He has a great personality with worst leadership skills! He is good when he participate in leadership but he proof to be very weak in leading...

Prof, the guy has just failed Tanzanians. The expectations were too much and weighed heavily on his shoulders. His first and fatal mistake was and remains his choice the core team. The ministers have really failed to deliver and he cant avoid the blame.

He should have been and must be hard on them. They cant just continue to fail and expect JK to succeed!

Prof, the guy has just failed Tanzanians. The expectations were too much and weighed heavily on his shoulders. His first and fatal mistake was and remains his choice the core team. The ministers have really failed to deliver and he cant avoid the blame.

He should have been and must be hard on them. They cant just continue to fail and expect JK to succeed!

And yesterday with an almost half mind he dully accepted mediators role for Ivory Coast whilst he has a number of issues to sort back home including appointing RCs (if at all they are useful)....three months and Lukuvi is still the de facto RC for sweet mother DAR while a minister at the same time

Mwl. Nyerere was absolutely right when he knocked him out of the presidential race in 1995. Otheriwse, we could pay a bigger price than now. Indeed, Mwl. was intelligent.

Inaction (not taking action) is equivalent to support and support is equivalent to participation.
So JK by not taking action against mafisadi, is supporting them and therefore 'part' of them.
How and why are you defending him? are'nt you a fisadi also?

c1.jpg

Najua mtahamaki lakini sie wengine we dont like following the crowd na najua kuwa it's not a fashionable view, and I'm not saying he is faultless, but much of the so called criticism being heaped on H.E Dr Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete is unfair.

Kama walivyo our in house JF armchair critics I can launch my own catalogue of complaints against JK lakini , but I've no appetite right now to join what increasingly (especially after last year's FREE, FAIR & DEMOCRATIC elections) sounds like a mob lynching from Jamii Forum's so called ''GREAT THINKERS''.

What i fail to understand from these JF CYBER CRITICS who are so keen to mislead us into the idea that the electorate doesn't like JK is beyond comprehension. Yes, this is an odd thing to say about a politician afterall I don't expect to like any of them, they are hardly going to be my dinner guests let alone play football with them. I want them to do a good job; what I feel about their personalities is irrelevant.

I'm not saying that Dr Kikwete is faultless. Of course not. He is workaholic, his Chief of Staff lacks key political skills in building alliances and in conveying clarity. He probably has personal faults (who doesnt)? – but there is a dangerous myopia afoot here. Think big picture and politics is always about the least worst option. In that frame, MUUNGWANA is a no-brainer. In the midst of the global financial crisis that hit commodity producing country such as ours, the worst in decades, he didn't dither (as he is often accused of by some section of the media) and he didn't flinch from making decisions involving huge sums of money. Who can imagine that Rev SLAA (with his primary school leaver as his Vice President) would have had the experience and confidence to have acted as decisively.

There's something out of control about the way JK is vilified by the CHADEMA and its cyber army and it goes a lot deeper than him. It seems to me that we have developed, over quite a long period of time, an extraordinarily immature politics which is riven by a series of contradictory and paradoxical demands. And at some point someone has to stand up for him in the wake of all the attacks.

This kind of immaturity then translates into the way that our President is treated: you wanted him them to be 'ordinary' but also 'special'; 'decisive' but also 'humble'; 'honest' but also 'polished'; 'pragmatic' but also 'principled' Some of you screamed for him tell the truth such as having a new Constitution but, when he did set up a observatory committee , you went berserk for doing do.

And when these impossible demands are - by definition - not met you react with fury. JK like many other few has been caught by this culture. Perhaps it is also the case that he doesn't really have the skills to find a way of half-way dealing with it but, ultimately, there is no way of dealing with it.

In a way, we have become ungovernable.

You always get these type of people that's why even dictators never died alone. The fact is these types of people have benefited in the same system for years and as they say it's difficult to let it go. My Brother you sound like one of them who is benefiting or seriously milking this country. But as they say in Swahili "KILA CHENYE MWANZO KINA MWISHO". Now it looks to me that there all signs that your people, the beneficiaries of our economy have started seeing the end. The problem is, like others, they all have the same problem of believing that it will never happen to them until it happens. That's why they all end up committing suicide (like Hitler), Killed or end up in exile like the ex-president of Tunisia.

It does not seriously make any sense to me if this country can have money ($ 94 million) to spend at once on emergency power supply (EPS) while we do not have any long term project to end our power crisis. I wonder how many times we are going to rely on these EPS. However, we all know now this is their way of pocketing our money.

I don't get it when someone like you pretends to not seeing things which are very obvious to all ordinary citizens. May be you are here to test how dip the water is, and then we will all understand you. But not pretending that you do not see anything wrong with Downs, mining contract, power crisis, inflation, education crisis etc.

Hakuna kizuri kisicho kasoro, sasa hivi Afrika Kusini vijana wanalaum masaibu yao mengi, ukosefu ajira, umaskin nk kwa mandela. Wanadai aliwatelekeza na kukumbatia matajiri wachache.

Nyerere baadhi yenu mnaesema alikuwa na vision maskin ilikufa akiwa hai, yaani ujamaa na azimio la Arusha. Matatizo mengi tuliyonayo kingmaker wake ni Nyerere, hakuweka msingi imara wa uchumi. Ni Nyerere ambae watu walikufa na wengine kuliwa na simba enzi za vijiji vya ujamaa.

JK might have some weakneses but his critics exegerate too much. This makes me believe that they do have a hidden agenda against him

Just missing a point, are we somehow debating that JK is a good leader or not? A loon or maverick?

This makes me believe that they do have a hidden agenda against him

So tell us about this hidden agenda that you know about....just beacuse Mandela and Nyerere did some bad things do not mean we should not critisise JK....NO NO NO...try another angle counsel

This makes me believe that they do have a hidden agenda against him

Hivi hidden agenda huwa ni nini? kuna kitu ambacho hadi sasa hakijawekwa bayana kuhusu JK hapa JF? Otherwise the use of phrase hidden agenda naona wanasiasa wa ccm wanasema tu hata pale hawajui wanachomaanisha ni nini

hakuna kizuri kisichokasoro.sasa hivi afrika kusini vijana wanalaum masaibu yao mengi,ukosefu ajira,umaskin nk kwa mandela.wanadai aliwatelekeza na kukumbatia matajiri wachache.nyerere baadhi yenx mnaesema alikuwa na vision maskin ilikufa akiwa hai,yaani ujamaa na azimio la arusha.matatizo mengi tuliyonayo kingmaker wake ni nyerere,hakuweka msingi imara wa uchumi.ni nyerere ambae watu walikufa na wengine kuliwa na simba enzi za vijiji vya ujamaa.jk might have some weakneses but his critics exegerate too much.this makes me believe that they do have a hidden agenda against him

Excuses, excuses, excuses!!!!!

Kikwete came on board 20 years after Nyerere and yet you have the guts to say eti matatizo yetu king maker ni Nyerere??? What has Kikwete done to improve things??

Halafu unaposema JK might have some weakneses una maana gani? ni weakness gani hizo??

Just missing a point, are we somehow debating that JK is a good leader or not? A loon or maverick?

JK in reality has very good and strong management skills and knowledge, this is evidently from his being accepted in many international forums. This is a strength to appreciate. This leaves us with a question, is a leader made or born?

My hypothesis is that, with the current situation, having limited leadership skills can always be a risk of you being a leader to be trapped in circumstances you never wished to be trapped at, an existing systems and syndicates. He is a party leader but not the party himself (as opposed to Nyerere or Mkapa when he assumed chairmanship). The Leading party has strong and vicious people if he don't take matte sensitively, the country will go in array!

But lets be honest here, the government is functioning. Even if we are not happy based on our expectations!
There are times I was wondering if I don't want him, whom else do I want? If I don't want CCM which party do I want? Because I will not go excited without being strategic, and for the opposition to take leadership does not mean the country will settle lets be honest here! It may even be seriously worse since the CCM (as an opposition) may also not be happy with the party in place.

So I suggest, if we have to work out a strategy, lets focus our energy on workable means of all having an alternative mechanism that will function for the development of this nation. Starting with the Constitutional reforms, and then Laws and Policies improvements!

I have just been blocked from using this website, if I log in using my normal user, I don’t have access to this site, I believe it is after sending the above message: This means someone is watching and send some malicious ware to block our computers from having access to the web, but this wont stop us.
I also noticed Mwanakijiji is somewhere complaining: Moderator can you please follow up to make sure Mwanakijiji is OK!
I hope we are not going to be threatened because that will be the mistake. I am working out on how to clean up my computer.

I have just been blocked from using this website, if I log in using my normal user, I dont have access to this site, I believe it is after sending the above message: This means someone is watching and send some malicious ware to block our computers from having access to the web, but this wont stop us.
I also noticed Mwanakijiji is somewhere complaining: Moderator can you please follow up to make sure Mwanakijiji is OK!
I hope we are not going to be threatened because that will be the mistake. I am working out on how to clean up my computer.

They are really stupid!

Back
Top Bottom