I need help!

Wewe na kiingereza chako cha kuunga unga da! andika lugha ya taifa, siku utajisahau uandike kiswahili itabidi upewe ban, English uliyotumia kwa post zote 2 inaonekana wewe English ni 6th Lg yako. Unabisha?

Mkuu nguli kizungu kinakuendesha mbio nini? jama kasema yey si mbongo muache kama hutaki kumjibu Mkuu nguli ingawa unakiona kiingereza chake ni cha darasa la saba lakini hicho hicho si kinamsaidia mkuu Nguli mbona unakimbilia Ban?

You want to know the orign of this phrse. But what is so important about this phrase? How can you say everything is not dangerous.? Is this a wise statement? This will bring a bad name to our country.

Hi to everyone.

I write you from far far away- from Armenia. I came to this forum because I need to find where this phrase is from "To be able to do everything by knowing nothing is dangerous". Search in google brought me to user Masanilo's signature. I contacted him/her two days ago but yet no answer. Please anyone of you, who has any idea aboute where this phrase was taken from, please let me know.

... and big respect to Tanzania because one of my best friends, during my education in the Netherlands, was from your country... but security question about Tanzania's current president was really hard form me. I answered it by wikipedia's help :)

huyu ni MTANZANIA halisi, I BET.

Kizungu chake kinajieleza tosha! teh teh teh...

i1314_untitled.bmp

Source: http://www.online-literature.com/forums/showthread.php?p=821647

привет друг..как дела...как там в Армения....добле пожаловать на нашем саит...

Привет, и спасибо. В Армении все хорошо, спасибо:) Вот фразу эту не могу нигде найти. :( Trouble

Привет, и спасибо. В Армении все хорошо, спасибо:) Вот фразу эту не могу нигде найти. :( Trouble
ni we nau ulembi kyani........ ???? muveka hindu tiyeliwaa tawohaa si mwavene tu.......... keta vangi vaamwi kuemba KICHAGA yamuyelewi kweliiii........??? acheni hizo bana

да в обще ета trouble я сам не знаю где найти.....а за чему вы интересуешь откуда ета фраза.....

Brother u need to be serious before receiving our help!!know what! people have brain!from whch the nature is managed!!so they have gone through what u wrote,trying to link where u said youre coming from!!Yes the language is well understood but has direct interface with our homeland and lovely language (SWAHILI)-THAT IS WHAT WE SAY LOGIC DOESNT SUPPORT WHAT YOU SAID!!be you and we will share together!!HERE IS MY LOGIC = you are a pure TANZANIAN just ever been to the country you said!!badilisha lugha tulonge mselaaaaaaaaaaa

Brother u need to be serious before receiving our help!!know what! people have brain!from whch the nature is managed!!so they have gone through what u wrote,trying to link where u said youre coming from!!Yes the language is well understood but has direct interface with our homeland and lovely language (SWAHILI)-THAT IS WHAT WE SAY LOGIC DOESNT SUPPORT WHAT YOU SAID!!be you and we will share together!!HERE IS MY LOGIC = you are a pure TANZANIAN just ever been to the country you said!!badilisha lugha tulonge mselaaaaaaaaaaa

That's funny how daubtfull you are :). Only logics can be that for me also English is not first languague and Swahali I can understand only by Google translator :). Why a pure Tanzanian would say that he is Armenian. No logics mate. Help me if you can besides making offtop :).
I need to know where the phrase comes from for quiz in local TV. I yet have time to answer. Help me if you can.

Asante sana, ila kwa leo sina cha kuchangia labda siku nyingine nikijiunga ntakuja na hoja nzito, sana sana kuhusu siasa yetu ya bongo!!!!!!!!
Hi to all JF members............NAWATAKIA MWAKAMPYA MWEMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to know where the phrase ("To be able to do everything by knowing nothing is dangerous".), comes from for quiz in local TV. I yet have time to answer. Help me if you can.

May be you should try this: Source: JamiiForums, Author: Masanilo.

It might work. May be they (whoever) do not know the origin of it, they might try to google as you did, and might take them to your source; JamiiForums, Author Masanilo.

Good luck.

lizy

May be you should try this: Source: JamiiForums, Author: Masanilo.

It might work. May be they (whoever) do not know the origin of it, they might try to google as you did, and might take them to your source; JamiiForums, Author Masanilo.

Good luck.

lizy

Very smart :), but I am sure that it will not work. Please if anyone of you knows how to contact Masanilo, let met know. Maybe you could pm me his mobile number. I don't know how much will it cost to call from Armenia to to Tanzania, but anyway I will try. Thank you.