I am getting married

Haaah Homeboy huyu Next Level inabidi tumuweke kitimoto for real are u sure hajakwambia?....anyways ile issue yetu bana me i am game...unakumbuka what we talked about a while back si unajua mjomba wameshamuangusha?

I'm happy tumeyamaliza chemba....LOL!

Hey yooh!...I know!i know it has been a while...but i just want to let you all know that I am so excited, I am getting Married to Nyani Ngabu. There is so much to do, so many plans to make. I am so overwhelmed with this wedding..

So all you bitches who been all up my man face from day one he doesn't love you geez!...And all you men who been telling me that my man is a klutz you all losers he is my soul mate...Omg I MA SO IN love!....

And oops you all welcome to our wedding Next month if you can make it to Costa Rica.....cheerz

(((Hugs)))

Haya dada etu, ndauli ndauli.
Hongera umepata shemu

Huenda unaniona kila siku ila hujui kama ni WoS!

WOS Huwa na imagine ni kama kina anna tibaijuka vile..anaweza kuwa kichwa flan na shule yake...yuko kwenye office anaheshima na ana lead group flan la watu wenye shule zao....sasa ukimkuta kama hujui....dah...JF..Ni noma.....

Hey yooh!...I know!i know it has been a while...but i just want to let you all know that I am so excited, I am getting Married to Nyani Ngabu. There is so much to do, so many plans to make. I am so overwhelmed with this wedding..

So all you bitches who been all up my man face from day one he doesn't love you geez!...And all you men who been telling me that my man is a klutz you all losers he is my soul mate...Omg I MA SO IN love!....

And oops you all welcome to our wedding Next month if you can make it to Costa Rica.....cheerz

(((Hugs)))
Nasikia kiharufu kwa mbali kama "mwandishi kajiandikia"! Namna ninavyomfahamu hata shaka sina!

(((Hugs)))

Kumbuka mkishaungana hako kanguo cha Blue kwenye avator yakohuruhusiwi kulala nako:becky::becky::becky::becky:

(((Hugs)))

Binti Maringo hivi mko serious kweli na NN? sasa mbona umeacha mali za mumeo nje nje? teh teh , badilisha basi hiyo Avatar dea. Ok Congrats!

:confused2:,BM +Double NN, I can imagine what kids will come out of that wedding! Can I adopt 1?if you get tripplets?:cheer2:

Nikitaka kuondoa senksi nafanyaje wakuu? au mpaka niandike barua ya maombi kwa invizibo!!

Boy where have you been!...you been MIA!....Dude come to the wedding basi!....and many thanks best!

You can tell different btwn men and women....men got positive comment...

Oh well Kigogo thanks man!....will be mailing u r invite 2morrow....make sure you come ok!...
So sad for you and NN, a player marrying a ho..