I am getting married

huyu next level hakunambia chochote bwana!
makaasi homgal?

Haaah Homeboy huyu Next Level inabidi tumuweke kitimoto for real are u sure hajakwambia?....anyways ile issue yetu bana me i am game...unakumbuka what we talked about a while back si unajua mjomba wameshamuangusha?

Haaah Homeboy huyu Next Level inabidi tumuweke kitimoto for real are u sure hajakwambia?....anyways ile issue yetu bana me i am game...unakumbuka what we talked about a while back si unajua mjomba wameshamuangusha?
wamemuangusha,
lakini aliyeingia sasa ni zaidi ya MARALIA SUGU!...
something should be done by 2015
utarudi kutimiza haki yako ya msingi by october?

wamemuangusha,
lakini aliyeingia sasa ni zaidi ya MARALIA SUGU!...
something should be done by 2015
utarudi kutimiza haki yako ya msingi by october?

Yaani i was happy to hear ameanguswa aisee...hata kama ni malaria unadhani tutamshindwa 2015? itabidi tuongee chemba veya zis is very serious matter....we got do this au siyo i am very serious homeboy...

WOS my dada thanks alafu nakutafuta kwa maswala fulani hivi my dada...

Rev Masanilo you rock and msg sent LOL!.....

To all My good people thanks !....Nguli you be blessed as well i know you r my bro Team friend so i am not going say any word.

and all ya Haters you stay blessed...ain't nothing wrong with my avatar Per Masanilo "Wenye wivu na wameze wembe"...so if you think my language and my avatar affects you then go meza chupa....as far as me i am balling....
and ooh don't judge a book by its cover...hata msemeje you ain't stop me from doing what i do best! ....check this out "I live,I Ride i am Binti Maringo.....you can't touch me!

That's the spirit BM............and a good one

Yaani i was happy to hear ameanguswa aisee...hata kama ni malaria unadhani tutamshindwa 2015? itabidi tuongee chemba veya zis is very serious matter....we got do this au siyo i am very serious homeboy...
yaaah!
we need a talk aisee!
unajua mwakalinga(mtanzania) amefanya jambo jema sana.....
nadhani we need to go through his plan

yaaah!
we need a talk aisee!
unajua mwakalinga(mtanzania) amefanya jambo jema sana.....
nadhani we need to go through his plan

Hebu ingia huku kwa chat room....we need to talk some serious business homeboy!....

Apo juu hivi mnalijua jukwaa la uchaguzi?

Afu BM we have 'some scores to settle' :A S-heart-2::suspicious::cool::ranger::ranger:

Apo juu hivi mnalijua jukwaa la uchaguzi?

Afu BM we have 'some scores to settle' :A S-heart-2::suspicious::cool::ranger::ranger:

hahahahah m2wangu upo?umehadimika sana kama jasho la kondooo!....yoooh whaz upper dude i miss you a lot!lot.....whats the scoop yooh fill me in?

Hey yooh!...I know!i know it has been a while...but i just want to let you all know that I am so excited, I am getting Married to Nyani Ngabu. There is so much to do, so many plans to make. I am so overwhelmed with this wedding..

So all you bitches who been all up my man face from day one he doesn't love you geez!...And all you men who been telling me that my man is a klutz you all losers he is my soul mate...Omg I MA SO IN love!....

And oops you all welcome to our wedding Next month if you can make it to Costa Rica.....cheerz

(((Hugs)))

Lo you made my weekend! Na hiyo chupi inaashiria for sale or what? Advertisement, lo. Halafu imetuna sana, umetia ile kitu ya wakubwa au ni kwamba shavu lake babkubwa, kama paja la kuku lo! Mate yasije watoka wengine lo! Ndoa njema!