hi jf am miss america..i need a translator

Sema ujira wke utakuwa kiasi gani,maana najua lugha zaidi ya 12,hata ungesema nikufasirie kwa kichina,kimasai,kitindiga,nk!!nakufanyia tu!!!cha msingi bongo hakuna kazi ya bureeeeeeee

Your English is too miserably broken to be American "as i told before","swahihili thread",where did u learn English? More than 2 people,could it be that u nid 50 people!!
Crime is a business of the intelligent,a ninkampopo like u doesnt have what it tikes!!
NJAA ITAKUUA,FANYA KAZI,ACHA UTAPELI!!!

Well said, Evergreen!

Miss America; hey guys..i need somebody who gona translate swahili's thread into english as i told before i know nothing about swahili..so who is ready?...i need more than 2people..help me please

You must be kidding Miss America!

oak..do you think am mr.bean?take it serious if you can help me..lets do it!

Yerrooo Miss America,
how is you, I am ready to convert the language for you, but how many shillings was you pay me for one thread, if you love me to change language from swahili going english, then you can PM me (send me message without another people to see). And we can talk trade. May be I can start a little by tell you what the peoples they say about you here in this forums: they say your are not America, they think you was come from Tandale. But dont worry it is because many swahili don't know what you say in english. that is the because they say that. PM me and if they say bad words for you I will also tell you.

I am waiting to hear from your PM
Thanks you.

Yerrooo Miss America,
how is you, I am ready to convert the language for you, but how many shillings was you pay me for one thread, if you love me to change language from swahili going english, then you can PM me (send me message without another people to see). And we can talk trade. May be I can start a little by tell you what the peoples they say about you here in this forums: they say your are not America, they think you was come from Tandale. But dont worry it is because many swahili don't know what you say in english. that is the because they say that. PM me and if they say bad words for you I will also tell you.

Thanks you.

i cant pay you no money

hey guys..i need somebody who gona translate swahili's thread into english as i told before i know nothing about swahili..so who is ready?...i need more than 2people..help me please

yah watz up shol am gona give u my zip n dnt wanna be shocked coz am real da one...Yah gota backs lady? Many nigaz gona help yoa n take my word.AM INTO U yeah yeh,beatful people,dance on da floor,move yoa budy, yeah comn shol say somethn please yeah cash money

Mbona kiingereza chenyewe hakijanyooka????? "As I told before"???

Yerrooo Miss America,

Thanks you.

we luka, nakudai pesa ya matibabu, mbavu zinaniuma mimi. mkalimani na mteja wako wote mna kazi ya ziada. Duuuu mpaka raha.

we luka, nakudai pesa ya matibabu, mbavu zinaniuma mimi. mkalimani na mteja wako wote mna kazi ya ziada. Duuuu mpaka raha.

Dorry, we nenda hospitali tu, tumia pesa yako nitakurudishia nikilipwa na miss america. Kuhusu lugha usihofu mimi ni mido mani, yupo mkalimani wangu ni mkali sana tu.

Dorry, we nenda hospitali tu, tumia pesa yako nitakurudishia nikilipwa na miss america. Kuhusu lugha usihofu mimi ni mido mani, yupo mkalimani wangu ni mkali sana tu.

kwa hiyo mpaka mzunguko ukamilike toka mteja kupitia mido mani kwenda mkalimani, si atakuwa anapata uzi mmoja tu kwa siku? Kazi ipo.

Dear miss, not necessary to pay me currency, you can give me anything something different that you have and I am not have.

Jaman JF raha kweli, yaan umenichekesha kweli jinsi unavyoomba ajira hapo kwa MA hahahaha! Haya kila la heri