France vs Northern Ireland

Michael Platin sidhani kama atakubaliana na hili ombi!

Irish lawmaker Joe McHugh said France should follow the 1999 precedent set by Arsenal's French manager, Arsene Wenger, who volunteered to replay a match in England's FA Cup after Arsenal won on an unfair goal. Mambo hayo! MP akikataa mechi kurudiwa atakuwa ameshusha sana hadhi ya FIFA duniani na hata hiyo promotion yao ya fair play.

Hii mechi ndio imetoka, kweli goli ni la utatanishi lakini sidhani kama Fifa watakubali pambano lirudiwe,na wakianza kufanya hivi wataharibu soka kabisa! Itakuwa sasa kila wrong decision mechi inarudiwa can you imagine kama ligi za Premier, La liga na Serie A mechi zitarudiwa naona itakuwa msimu hauishi,tunamaliza August na sio May.
mechi imetoka lakini wakati umefika sasa FIFA itafute long term solution kwani hili swala sio mwanzo au mwisho wake.huoni kwamba lile goli limeondoa utamu wote wa ushindi wa ufaransa au mchezo wote? mimi world cup huwa nashangilia timu zetu zote za africa plus france lakini siwzi kufurahia goli kama lile wakati dunia nzima imeona mkono wa wazi tena Henry ka-control kabisa mpira kwa mkono ingekuwa bahati mbaya ningeelewa lakini kwa style hile kusema kweli raha ya mpira haionekani.

Irish FA requests replay

Ireland hoping Henry handball will not be allowed to stand

The Football Association of Ireland has written to its French counterpart asking for the World Cup play-off to be replayed.
Republic of Ireland saw their dreams of reaching South Africa dashed in the cruellest of fashions on Wednesday, with a clear handball from Thierry Henry
spacer.gif
providing William Gallas
spacer.gif
with the opportunity to settle the contest.
A 1-1 draw on an emotional night in Paris proved to be enough for the hosts, with Nicolas Anelka's
spacer.gif
away goal from the first leg in Dublin helping to see them through.
Ireland, however, are refusing to let the issue lie, believing Henry's blatant disregard for the rules should not be allowed to go unpunished.
There have been growing calls for the contest to be replayed, to help preserve the integrity of the sport, with FAI chief executive John Delaney
spacer.gif
revealing that the French Football Federation has been contacted in regard to the prospect of re-staging the fixture at the centre of the controversy.
He said: "Video evidence proves there was a clear handball by France's Thierry Henry which led to France's goal. It was seen by millions of football fans worldwide.
"The blatantly incorrect decision by the referee to award the goal has damaged the integrity of the sport. We now call on Fifa, as the world governing body of our sport, to organise for this match to be replayed.
"The handball has been recognised by the chief commissioner, the referee observer and the match officials as well as the player himself.
Defining game

"There is precedent for the invalidation of such results by the bureau of the World Cup organising commission. They invalidated the result of a World Cup qualification game between Uzbekistan and Bahrain on the basis of a technical error. The FAI is hoping that Fifa, on behalf of football fans worldwide, act in a similar fashion so the standards of fair play are upheld.
"We have also written to the French FA today and asked them to agree to a replay.
"We have got to do what we have got to do, for the players, the management team and the supporters.
"Every time I go to a Fifa congress all I hear about is integrity and fair play. This wasn't a league match, one in 36 matches in a season, this was a defining game which the whole world was watching.
"If we are going to believe in play and integrity, this is their opportunity to step forward.
"From the French FA's point of view, they need to look at themselves and look at this situation. Thierry Henry is their captain. He is a wonderful footballer but does he want to be remembered like Maradona, does he want his legacy to be this handball?"
Fifa have confirmed that they have received the FAI request, but have refused to put a timescale on any decision.
A Fifa spokesman said: "We have received the formal request from the Football Association of Ireland regarding a replay of the match and Fifa will now look at this."

Henry admits handball

French skipper pleased to be through despite controversy

Yes, there is handball but I am not the referee.
Thierry Henry has admitted that he did handle the ball as he set up the goal which saw France beat Republic of Ireland in their World Cup play-off.
The French captain caused huge controversy as he handled Florent Malouda's
spacer.gif
long ball into the box, before crossing for William Gallas
spacer.gif
to head the ball home.
The goal came in the first half of extra-time, after Ireland had beaten France over 90 minutes thanks to Robbie Keane's
spacer.gif
first-half goal.
With the first leg ending 1-0 to France the game went into added time, and the home side grabbed victory in the most controversial of fashions.
"Yes, there is a handball but I am not the referee," Henry
spacer.gif
admitted.
"I didn't deliberately do it , but it was handball.
"I'm in the box, there are two defenders in front of me. The ball bounced off my hand, the referee did not see it and I played on.
"It doesn't change anything to the fact that I'm happy we have qualified."
Pleased

French coach Raymond Domenech was pleased to go through, although he admits he did not see the handball.
"I did not see a hand. It's you people who are speaking about this," he said.
"Sometimes we feel unlucky like we were against Serbia, sometimes we feel lucky.
"I just want to congratulate the Irish team. I am disappointed for the public and the fans. In a way, I regret that they did not qualify.
"I am very happy for the players and the staff and the people here. The only word we need to say tonight is that we are very happy at the qualification."

Tumeshakuzoea wewe...
Ulishawahi kuwa upande wa yanga, so hatukushangai...

Mshkaji mbona unapenda sana kuachia mashuzi mbele ya wanaume?? BTW, ile history ya yanga kuifunga simba uliiandika upya?/

MWenge shooting wanahitaje veterans mazee

Football - World Cup Qualifiers
A Tribute to Thierry Henry

World Cup Qualifiers
Thierry Henry has become the no. 1 enemy of Irish football, that's exactly why we have offered you the chance to tell us exactly what you think of him.
As hard as it is to do, we ask that you refrain from overly using expletives and bad language. Here's some inspiration to get you going.
We're offering a free bet for €25 for the person with the best comment!
If you have any interesting photos which you would like to contribute to our rapidly expanding Henry collection, then email them to contact@bettingnews.boylesports.com
Don't forget as a small crumble of consolation, Boylesports are refunding ALL single bets placed on Rep of Ireland to qualify for the World Cup, as a free bet.*(T&Cs Apply)
Thierry_Basketball_12_November_LI.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Naona taratibu uwezekano wa video replays unakuja na kuongezeka, maana week & week out, ma ref wanafanya makosa ambayo yana cost games nyingi na outvome ya matokeo yanakua si ya halali. something must be done to save the beautifull game

Oh dear, naona Henry nae anaishia kwa aibu from soccer kama mwenzake Zidane!!!

Aliyewaweza hawa wazungu alikuwa Maradona kwani alijiwajibu kihuni na kuacha wahangaike

Too bad for a great player like Henry!! Maana wanaocheat kila siku kwenye soccer ni wengi sana!!!

Huyu Platini inasemekana hata last season walitaka kusiwe na fainali ya timu za uingereza kwenye Champions League ,wakaitoa Chelsea kwa zengwe

Huyu Platini inasemekana hata last season walitaka kusiwe na fainali ya timu za uingereza kwenye Champions League ,wakaitoa Chelsea kwa zengwe

Ni kweli mkuu... lakini ndio hivyo tena ukienda vitani hata mawe watu wanawasha tu!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/The-Hand-of-Henry-Handball-sends-France-to-Worl?urn=top,203537

By Chris Chase
Three years ago, France may have [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjWi663kXc"]lost the World Cup because of a head[/ame]. Wednesday, the French national team qualified for the 2010 World Cup because of a hand.
The late William Gallas goal, which gave France a 2-1 aggregate victory in its two-game playoff with Ireland, came off a blatant handball by star Thierry Henry. With the Irish fighting to clear the ball deep on their side, Henry batted the ball down with his left hand, darted a quick pass to Gallas, who then headed the ball in for the decisive goal.
The handball instantly drew comparisons to Diego Maradona's infamous "[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbbsytHDp2o"]Hand of God[/ame]" goal in the 1986 World Cup quarterfinals, but so does every uncalled handball which turns into a score. That goal put Argentina in the semifinal of the tournament, this one merely put France in the 32-team field.
Referee Martin Hansson dismissed the immediate pleas from the Irish side, some of which may also have been about the possible offsides violation that came before the handball. The missed call delighted Parisians, but was a devastating blow to Irish soccer fans who were hoping to see their team qualify for just the fourth World Cup in national history. Had Henry not scored, the playoff would have been decided by penalty kicks.
As expected, the Irish side is demanding that something, anything, happen to rectify the situation. Some have called upon FIFA to replay the game (which isn't unprecedented in FIFA history), though Ireland coach Giovanni Trapattoni admits that such a redo would be "impossible". He took the pragmatic approach and said that he hopes this error will lead to video replay in FIFA. That's better than the Irish justice minister who said that letting France take the victory reinforces the notion that cheaters win. (Isn't the old adage, "cheaters never prosper?")
Trapattoni is right. The missed call stinks, but there's nothing anyone can or should do about it now, other than take measures to make future missed calls less likely. The technology is there, so add replay or add another official on the field.
After the game, French coach Raymond Domenech was reticent to discuss the controversial goal, saying that he hadn't seen a replay and just knew that the ref gave the goal. Henry, on the other hand, readily admitted his blatant penalty:
"Yes, I handled the ball but I'm not the referee."
That's better than Maradona who, to this day, still won't admit to punching in the goal in 1986.

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/The-Hand-of-Henry-Handball-sends-France-to-Worl?urn=top,203537

PHP:
<<<@!1!@>>>
Republic of Ireland World Cup replay request after Thierry Henry handball rejected by Fifa

The Football Association of Ireland is considering its position on possible further action after Fifa rejected calls for a replay of Wednesday’s World Cup play-off against France.

replay_1527072c.jpg

End of the matter: Republic of Ireland will not get a replay against France Photo: AFP

Thierry Henry’s ‘Hand of God’ contribution to William Gallas’s decisive extra-time goal prompted the FAI to write to both Fifa and the French Football Federation (FFF) on Thursday demanding a replay for the sake of ‘the integrity of the game.’

But despite the Irish citing Fifa’s decision to order a replay of Uzbekistan versus Bahrain in Sept 2005 following a ‘technical error’ by the referee, the world governing body has ruled out a replay of the France clash.

A Fifa statement said: “Fifa has today, 20 November 2009, replied to the request made by the Football Association of Ireland (FAI) to replay the 2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa play-off match held on 18 November 2009 between France and the Republic of Ireland in Paris.

“In the reply, Fifa states that the result of the match cannot be changed and the match cannot be replayed.
“As is clearly mentioned in the Laws of the Game, during matches, decisions are taken by the referee and these decisions are final.”

The FAI are now understood to be considering the possibility of an appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) following Fifa’s announcement.

However, with the draw for the World Cup due to take place in Cape Town on Dec 4, the likelihood of a successful appeal and subsequent staging of a rematch within the next two weeks appears highly unlikely.
The call for a replay had led to senior officials from both the Irish and French governments becoming involved in the row.

Irish PM Brian Cowen has spoken to French president Nicolas Sarkozy about the matter, while Christine Lagarde, the French Economy Minister, has admitted that a replay should be sanctioned following any evidence of cheating.
Lagarde said: "I am obviously very happy that the team is in the World Cup but I think it's very sad to have qualified on this, well, on this cheating.

"And I think that Fifa would do well to look at the rules because I think it would be good, in such circumstances, to decide maybe to replay the match.
"Firstly, we should respect the referee, secondly, we respect the rules, but if the rules are bad, they have to be challenged.”

source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-Thierry-Henry-handball-rejected-by-Fifa.html

fifa wamekataa marudiano ya mechi na wamesema maamuzi ya refa ndio ya mwisho uwanjani.wengi tulitegemea hivi lakini bado maswali mengi ya kujibu,je FIFA wana mpango gani wa baadae kuepusha vitu kama hivyi?

The call for a replay had led to senior officials from both the Irish and French governments becoming involved in the row.

Irish PM Brian Cowen has spoken to French president Nicolas Sarkozy about the matter, while Christine Lagarde, the French Economy Minister, has admitted that a replay should be sanctioned following any evidence of cheating.
Lagarde said: "I am obviously very happy that the team is in the World Cup but I think it's very sad to have qualified on this, well, on this cheating.

"And I think that Fifa would do well to look at the rules because I think it would be good, in such circumstances, to decide maybe to replay the match.

"Firstly, we should respect the referee, secondly, we respect the rules, but if the rules are bad, they have to be challenged."

According to FIFA rules we regard France to be winners thuogh measures may be taken against referees and Henry if found guilty from the post match video.

du ila France na katimu kao hawafiki mbali maana ni vibonde sana,labda kocha abadilike

Hahaaa. Mimi ndo naangalia live press conference ya Wenger. Nilifikiri atasema "I did not see it".

PLATIN ANA unyumbani sasa wewe unafikiri aue taifa lake hivihivi;poa tu Henry alicheat na wamefanikiwa kwenda Africa du sud.kucheat unacheat ukikamatwa ndo noma ila usipokamatwa unapeta tu

Hawa Ireland waache kulia lia they have to blame themselves for not killing the game in 90 min. Wapenda soka mnakumbuka jinsi Ireland walivyopewa penalti isiyo stahili zidi ya Georgia!!?

Back
Top Bottom