Dr. Chapa Kiuno

JF-Expert Member
Sep 11, 2009

dwi_01_0310_59589a.jpg

YORKE: Hid under under 4-poster bed

dwi_02_0310_59590a.jpg

NO NOOKIE, YORKIE: But Fergie failed to stop him scoring

dwi_03_0310_59591a.jpg

HIGH LIFE: Babe magnet Dwight had no trouble coping with all that female attention

dwi_04_0310_59592a.jpg

ACE: More female attention

york_280_0410_59616a.jpg

SOCCER superstar Dwight Yorke was one of the most feared strikers in the game during his glittering career with Aston Villa and Manchester United. And off the pitch, the legendary player continued to score like a champion . . . swapping goals for gorgeous GIRLS galore.

LAST week Dwight, 37, told all about his turbulent relationship with Jordan in our serialisation of his new autobiography Born to Score. Today, in extracts adapted by DOUGLAS WIGHT, he reveals the incredible lengths he went to in bedding a Premiership squad of stunners . . . often with HILARIOUS results.

EAGLE-EYED Man United boss Alex Ferguson had just spotted the build-up to a scoring opportunity . . . and he knew exactly which player in his side was favourite to hit the net.

But this wasn't on the pitch - it was in the lobby of the team's hotel the night before an away game.

Fergie watched suspiciously as a nervous-looking blonde walked in through the doors and headed towards the lift.

And the famous features went beetroot as he saw the beauty press the button for the floor where his players were bedding down for the night.

Dwight Yorke's pre-match nookie plans were in jeopardy. "We were at Coventry and I'd asked an old girlfriend, Zoe, to stay over," says Dwight.

"It was strictly against the rules - and I knew I'd be for it if Fergie found out. So I hatched a plan".

It was one of many the Trinidad and Tobago international was to hatch throughout his career as he scored freely on and off the pitch.

When Dwight wasn't trying to outfox Fergie, he was escaping from a MUM under a BED, hiding a girl under his DUVET, bedding FOUR BEAUTIES in a day and romping in a CAB.

This time he was sure Fergie would stick to his routine of a talk with team staff at 10pm - so he arranged for Zoe to arrive then. "It was going fine as she stepped into the lift - until a hand forced the doors open and in stepped Fergie," says Dwight.

Suspect

"He saw she was heading for the second floor. And he had a prime suspect. Me.

"I was in bed pretending to be asleep with the door half open for Zoe. Back in the lift, she got out and Fergie followed. She walked past my room and the next thing I heard was that familiar Scottish accent barking from the doorway.

"'Who's that in there? Whose room is this?' he said. It was time for some acting. 'Who's that? Oh it's you, gaffer. What are you doing here?' I answered. Fergie replied, 'Your door was open, Yorkie - be more careful in future.' And with that, to my relief, he left."

That would have been that for most young players under Sir Alex's strict command. Door locked. Sleep. No sex. But then Dwight's mobile rang.

"It was Zoe - she was hiding behind plants at the end of the corridor. She said, 'Your bloody manager was following me! Is it safe?' It was - and all's well that ends well. I scored against Coventry too next day - we beat them 2-1."

But even Sir Alex didn't get as close as a MUM did to ruining one of Dwight's conquests. At old Villa team mate Mark Bosnich's wedding, he got chatting to a friend who was staying at the same hotel with her parents. "She wanted to be discreet - so we waited until everyone else had gone to bed before sneaking to her room," says Dwight.

"The next morning there was a knock on the door, followed by a woman's voice, 'Are you in there? Why is your door locked?' It was her mum.

"There was nothing for it but to grab my clothes and dive under the bed. It was a four-poster and there was barely enough space for a child let alone a grown athlete.

"I squeezed in, held my breath and then cursed silently as her mum came in, sat on the bed and settled down for a cosy chat about the day before. It was like a scene from a Carry On movie."