Cost comparison SGR Kenya vs SGR Tanzania

Mbona hakuna renders za SGR ya Tanzania. I'd like to see its number of bridges and their length, number of tunnels and their length, number of stations and their designs etc. Ukiona hio ya Ethiopia, bridges are shorter and less than Kenya's phase 1 alone, tunnels are good that I admit but for the stations, meh... Comparing the 2 I can literally see where cost difference arises.

Livale, n still u believe customers from landlocked countries will b lured to Mombasa out of petty stuffs like train stations instead of operation cost n speed?

Or the length of bridges? U r building a lunatic railway n u will never recover the cost!

Why do Kenyans think rift valley is only rough in Kenya? while 2 deepest lakes in Africa r in Tanzania? Is Lake Nakuru or Magadi that deepest? Can u people see the railway to Rwanda will pass the rift valley system twice Eastern and Western branches? muacha upuuzi!

Great_Rift_Valley.png
What has the depth of Lake Tanganyika got to do with how rough and steep the rift valley is? Dude, I wonder how you manage to make your fellow Tanzanians worship you with your poor education and knowledge. Seems you're as poor in Geography as you are in Mathematics. MK254 Kafrican Iconoclastes check this fo.ol out.

NairobiWalker, since u don't know their creation, i can't help a fool like u! May be the map of eastern n western branches of the Great East African Rift valley can give u a hint why that little rift valley in Kenya should not b a reason to be robbed dry! Idiot..

NairobiWalker, since u don't know their creation, i can't help a fool like u! May be the map of eastern n western branches of the Great East African Rift valley can give u a hint why that little rift valley in Kenya should not b a reason to be robbed dry! Idiot..
The only way you can prove how steep the great rift valley is is to refer to it. Lake Baikal is much deeper than Lake Tanganyika yet it lays in a shallower valley. Geographically the great Rift Valley is steepest at the Kenyan section. Take that to the bank and do not embarrass yourself anymore.

NairobiWalker deepest point at Kenya's rift valley is 125 m while Ngorongoro crater a structure formed as a result of rift valley formation is 600 m deep n around 9000 sq km! Muache geography facts don't lie

NairobiWalker, and ngurdoto crater? Over 3.6 sq miles at the depth of 400 m? Do u know Lake Rukwa n Kalambo waterfalls? Do u know rufiji river? Do u know Ruaha rivers r u aware rift valley creations?

huyu msee nimdumb kuruka sasa craters na railway zinaingiliana wapi juu pia kenya crater ni mob lyks of menengai my longonot simbi nyaima and one in an island in lake turkana.we are talking of the steep gradient that railway in kenya has to traverse not craters kwani hio ya tz itapita ngorongoro

Nirvlark hata itapita steep terrain kwenda Rwanda na Uganda! No excuse to be overcharged dimbwit!

huyu msee nimdumb kuruka sasa craters na railway zinaingiliana wapi juu pia kenya crater ni mob lyks of menengai my longonot simbi nyaima and one in an island in lake turkana.we are talking of the steep gradient that railway in kenya has to traverse not craters kwani hio ya tz itapita ngorongoro
Huyu Geza Ulole ni Mwehu baba. The things he says would make a Kenyan class 4 boy die laughing. Unajua Wahenga walisema A fo.olish man is funny, but a fo.olish man who is convenced that he is intelligent is dangerous.

Livale, n still u believe customers from landlocked countries will b lured to Mombasa out of petty stuffs like train stations instead of operation cost n speed?
Or the length of bridges? U r building a lunatic railway n u will never recover the cost!
Bridges and their length, tunnels and their length, these not only affect the general slope of the rail line and the speed of the trains on them but also shows consideration of other income sources along the rail route such as game parks, industrial parks (msa) etc. 2 birds, 1 stone.

Kisha our focus on Grand stations and aesthetics just shows another key purpose of our rail in comparison to others. It's ensuring mobility of factors of production, more so labor within our country. Ppl and not raw materials give a thought to things like a good station. Bila the good efficient classy stations, watu watatumia tu barabara na shida ya île reli ya kwanza irudiwe. Ikiwa your govt hasn't seen that loop basi you'll incure a very expensive repetition of problems

NairobiWalker, and ngurdoto crater? Over 3.6 sq miles at the depth of 400 m? Do u know Lake Rukwa n Kalambo waterfalls? Do u know rufiji river? Do u know Ruaha rivers r u aware rift valley creations?
NairobiWalker deepest point at Kenya's rift valley is 125 m while Ngorongoro crater a structure formed as a result of rift valley formation is 600 m deep n around 9000 sq km! Muache geography facts don't lie
So Tz's rail itapitia ndani ya L Tanganyika, ngorongoro crater etc? Juu hii ya Kenya itapitia both kikuyu and mau escarpments.

tatizo wakenya humu ndani ni mambumbumbu! Mnadhani rift valley iko ndani lake Tanganyika tu! Ndo maana i keep refering the map now n then! Ni wajinga sana nyie watu..

My bro geza-ulole don't waste your time to argue with the so called beneficiaries of the bandit culture of Kenya. All these guys prosper as a result of looting that transpires in their land. No one could agree the same nature of infrastructure, the financing from the same person but the cost to differ by such magnitude. That's day light thievery.
Hilo ni jipu, ingekuwa huku kwetu lazima jembe JPM angelitumbua.

I also forgot to mention that 90% or more of Kenyas population lives within 100km of the mombasa Nairobi malaba railway line. The pop density of Kenya is also non uniform Mr Geza, pretty much the situation Tanzania as well. It makes no sense to build a railway line to kisumu and Western Kenya, and bypass naivasha, nakuru, kericho etc even though the route is shorter as the crow flies. Link up people first, not factories/mines and other production centres first.
Kapish??

Back
Top Bottom