Cost comparison SGR Kenya vs SGR Tanzania

we want to open ur blind eyes that u have been dubbed! instead of bragging in here u should be thinking how ur generation will pay for that huge debt!

None of your cent will pay the debt. How about you focus on your in-existent SGR and wish in comes to existence?

NairobiWalker, i see how this thread has silenced Kenyans' ego! Next time don't brag out of lack of details since ignorance is not a virtue! Mpeleke arrogance yenu kwenye chang'aa derns!

NairobiWalker, i see how this thread has silenced Kenyans' ego! Next time don't brag out of lack of details since ignorance is not a virtue! Mpeleke arrogance yenu kwenye chang'aa derns!
Unapiga mdomo as if that SGR of yours has started......ama uko na hungover ya sportspesa?

Geza Ulole in your spare time get out a map, or better still with google maps using the 3D features, and see how the Kenya highlands are a major topographical feature that sharply juxtaposes with the surrounding terrain.Add the Ethiopian highlands to the list too. I have been to Mbeya by road and rail have done a cursory evaluation of the lay of the land and there are no sheer cliffs/abrupt changes in topography akin to what is observed in Kenya viz the kikuyu escarpment and the nandi escarpment.

There are also large concrete structures and severe excavations e. g. the one at Lari which is to be the longest tunnel in Africa by all accounts. Anyone with a passing knowledge of engineering projects knows how much megastructures and earthworks eat into the budget.

So unless you base your argument on the actual design or knowledge of engineering design, stuff it.

we want to open ur blind eyes that u have been dubbed! instead of bragging in here u should be thinking how ur generation will pay for that huge debt!
"my friend" i assume you are smatter than the guys who carried out the feasibility studies for the sgr and concluded that Kenya was(is) capable of paying back the loan without a drop of sweat

"my friend" i assume you are smatter than the guys who carried out the feasibility studies for the sgr and concluded that Kenya was(is) capable of paying back the loan without a drop of sweat
Tanzanian SRG was not in the picture at the time and Rwanda and Uganda were part of Kenyan route! With an alternative cheaper route via Tanzania, the math has to be re-done again!

Tanzanian SRG was not in the picture at the time and Rwanda and Uganda were part of Kenyan route! With an alternative cheaper route via Tanzania, the math has to be re-done again!
uganda and rwanda will choose whoever manages to bring the sgr to their doorsteps first,whoever has the most efficient and modern port,whoever has the most advanced human resource and i guess u already who is that

So when is the construction of the Tanzania SGR beginning? I would really love to see the renders of your stations. Are they as awesome as Kenya's? The Mombasa station will be the tallest structure in Africa when complete. It's funny you have no singer render of anything yet claim construction is beginning this year. How is that even possible?

Two things that prove you aren't as bright as you think

You do understand that the same people financing the Kenyan SGR are the same people financing the Tanzania she.

Contrary to the Ugandan finance minister spreading gossip(he heard through the grapevine), here is the Ugandan minister of transport
Eng Kasingye Kyamugambi, the SGR project coordinator said the government has prioritised the 273Kms Malaba – Kampala route, which is expected to cost $2.3 billion (Shs7.6 trillion).

By the end of the 2016/17 financial year, we expect to have started construction. The expectation is that we shall have financial closure with China’s EXIM Bank by the end of October 2016,” Mr Kyamugambi told reporters last week.

So when is the construction of the Tanzania SGR beginning? I would really love to see the renders of your stations. Are they as awesome as Kenya's? The Mombasa station will be the tallest structure in Africa when complete. It's funny you have no singer render of anything yet claim construction is beginning this year. How is that even possible?
mombasa tallest structure??!!! wow, why do you guys lie so much till u start believing the lies, frm crbc website its 53 metres.

Hahaha
Kama hujawajua hawa watu watakusumbua
hahaa ni sheedah, ila leo nipo nairobi maeneo ya adams arcade. safaricom is soon paying special dividend of Sh0.68 cents per share, patamu sana hahaa, we luv you mzee fmr finance amos kimunya wherever you are..yaani ni full bata, kujiachia bata batani.

Two things that prove you aren't as bright as you think

You do understand that the same people financing the Kenyan SGR are the same people financing the Tanzania she.

Contrary to the Ugandan finance minister spreading gossip(he heard through the grapevine), here is the Ugandan minister of transport
source?

Geza Ulole in your spare time get out a map, or better still with google maps using the 3D features, and see how the Kenya highlands are a major topographical feature that sharply juxtaposes with the surrounding terrain.Add the Ethiopian highlands to the list too. I have been to Mbeya by road and rail have done a cursory evaluation of the lay of the land and there are no sheer cliffs/abrupt changes in topography akin to what is observed in Kenya viz the kikuyu escarpment and the nandi escarpment.

There are also large concrete structures and severe excavations e. g. the one at Lari which is to be the longest tunnel in Africa by all accounts. Anyone with a passing knowledge of engineering projects knows how much megastructures and earthworks eat into the budget.

So unless you base your argument on the actual design or knowledge of engineering design, stuff it.
Why do Kenyans think rift valley is only rough in Kenya? while 2 deepest lakes in Africa r in Tanzania? Is Lake Nakuru or Magadi that deepest? Can u people see the railway to Rwanda will pass the rift valley system twice Eastern and Western branches? muacha upuuzi!

Great_Rift_Valley.png

Back
Top Bottom