Common Interview Questions and how to answer them

Pls practice this questions list before you web service interview, it's really useful...
1. True or False: To test a Web service you must create a windows application or Web application to consume this service?
2. What are the various ways of accessing a web service?
3. What are VSDISCO files?
4. How does dynamic discovery work?
5. Is it possible to prevent a browser from caching an ASPX page?
6. What does AspCompat=”true” mean and when should I use it?17. Can two different programming languages be mixed in a single ASMX file?
18. What namespaces are imported by default in ASMX files?
9. What is WSDL?
10. What is a Windows Service and how does its lifecycle differ from a “standard” EXE?

Maswali mazuri ,Lengo au mlengwa ni nani?

I'm so bored with common interview questions. Let's share creative interview questions. I hope we'll have a good collection.
1. What sorts of projects did you generate that required you to go beyond your job description?
2. What sorts of things did you do at school that were beyond expectations?
3. Are you a full-time artist or do you do art (in some form) just for personal pleasure?
4. How would you recommend that someone could discover their creative talent and cultivate it?
5. Tell me about a problem you’ve had and how you solved it?

Nilishawahi kukutana na hili swali sio siri lilinipa wakati mgumu sana, mkuu Ikimita hebu tuambie tukikutana nalo tulijibu vipi

Asante mkuu. kuna swali huwa linakuwa gumu sana kujibu, pale unapuliza wat is your weakness. Any advise??

I'm so bored with common interview questions. Let's share creative interview questions. I hope we'll have a good collection.
1. What sorts of projects did you generate that required you to go beyond your job description?
2. What sorts of things did you do at school that were beyond expectations?
3. Are you a full-time artist or do you do art (in some form) just for personal pleasure?
4. How would you recommend that someone could discover their creative talent and cultivate it?
5. Tell me about a problem you've had and how you solved it?

Mmmh...! thanks mkuu..ila haya ni advanced one...!

Hivi maswali yote ni Kiingereza?
Hakuna Intavyuu ya Kiswahili Jamani?

Kumbe unazungumzia kampuni za ulinzi kweli hiyo rahisi. Sisi tunazungumzia madigiriii bwana
unamaanisha nn ukisema madigrii?inawezekana umesoma lkn uelewa wako n mdogo sana,sio kila anaefanya kazi ktk co ya ulinzi lazima awe mlinzi sasa kwa taarifa kampuni kubwa za ulinzi zimeajiri wahasibu,wagavi,watu wa masoko,mipango,wanasheria nk.so think b4 any comment

Nilishawahi kukutana na hili swali sio siri lilinipa wakati mgumu sana, mkuu Ikimita hebu tuambie tukikutana nalo tulijibu vipi
kwa serikali ya jk sahau.mambo yote ni who knows who.

"Why did you leave your last position?"

"Interviewers will always want to know your reasoning behind leaving a company ? particularly short stints," says Olson. "Be prepared to tell the truth, without speaking negatively about past employment."
More:
Read THIS POST[/QUOTE]
The following are a list of acceptable answers as good reasons to leaving a job:
Career growth
You can easily say that you are looking for a change in role and wanted more growth, or even that your position was getting stagnant. This might be an acceptable reason for quitting your job, but this by no means gives you leeway to criticize your job.
Looking for challenges
One of the most common and simple reasons is that your job was at a standstill and you wished to seek newer avenues and greater challenges.
Restructuring
Another common reason nowadays is company restructuring. When a company restructures, it can lay off several people, and in a timeframe. Therefore, even if you have not been directly told to go, nobody would blame you if you are looking for avenues because your colleagues or some other department has been told to go.
Workplace distance
Sometimes, even reasons related to daily commutation, like spending too much time commuting from your place of work to your place of residence, as well as less time spent with family can be considered to be the reason/one of the reasons for leaving a job.
The following are a list of acceptable answers as good reasons to leaving a job:
Career growth
You can easily say that you are looking for a change in role and wanted more growth, or even that your position was getting stagnant. This might be an acceptable reason for quitting your job, but this by no means gives you leeway to criticize your job.
Looking for challenges
One of the most common and simple reasons is that your job was at a standstill and you wished to seek newer avenues and greater challenges.
Restructuring
Another common reason nowadays is company restructuring. When a company restructures, it can lay off several people, and in a timeframe. Therefore, even if you have not been directly told to go, nobody would blame you if you are looking for avenues because your colleagues or some other department has been told to go.
Workplace distance
Sometimes, even reasons related to daily commutation, like spending too much time commuting from your place of work to your place of residence, as well as less time spent with family can be considered to be the reason/one of the reasons for leaving a job.