Beatification of Lowassa starts here

Lowassa is rich,so what ? Can you prove it in the court of law that he acquired his wealth in unorthodox manner?
And if is rich which is opposite of poor,aren't we fighting to eradicate poverty?
Lowassa resigned as PM he was not fired that's fact.
Lowassa has never been indited nor accused of wrong doing in the court of law.
Stop gossiping give us solid facts. Tuache siasa za mifukoni.

Being a civil servant,Where did he get all that richness in a poor country like Tz ?
By making others poor and enriching ourselves?
But he had to resign for the public interest !
Which facts do u want apart from what caused him to leave the PM ?
By the way which country r u from?

Lowassa is rich,so what ? Can you prove it in the court of law that he acquired his wealth in unorthodox manner?
And if is rich which is opposite of poor,aren't we fighting to eradicate poverty?

Magamba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

the fact that he has not been taken to court does not make him a clean man and most of the time most dangerous men are had to get because they steal using their brains and they require people and laws that are strong to catch them. and the fact that he is reach we should know where it comes from because just imagine your son or daughter or family member is rich suddenly you will be a crazy person not to ask the source, so its not a gossip but good reasoning. and what facts do you want dont you know the guy is rich?

well that is very true and the fact he has not been accused is it possible that he resigned to cover up someone big that's why he is still having his benefits, otherwise our laws have problem and probably he has the court on his hands

well that is very true and the fact he has not been accused is it possible that he resigned to cover up someone big that's why he is still having his benefits, otherwise our laws have problem and probably he has the court on his hands

If you are morally upright, it is very hard to pity Mr. Lowassa. But let us face it-how come only three (EL, Karamagi and Msabaha) individuals were made to "pay" for their involvement in the saga? What happened to Dr. Mwakyembe and his Committee's resolutions? How come the govt has agreed to do business (again) with Symbion (read "Dowans", or even better, "Richmond")? I mean, we are talking about the same Dowans generators!

You hear politicians (energy committee) and govt saying now it is high time that TANESCO operate freely without interference from politicians (again, read "Opposition Politicians"), we all took the bite, thinking they meant well. Now we realize, it was only to allow TANESCO to do dubious deals unopposed and in the dark. Now the question is why should Lowassa continue to pay for the saga that the president was hesitant to bring to book all parties involved in it (Hosea, Mwanyika, Mrindoko and Co)? In Tanzania, impunity is the order of the day!

Being a civil servant,Where did he get all that richness in a poor country like Tz ?

A civil servant is like other person is not condemned to poverty; he can acquire wealth and become rich from legitimate sources of income.
Azimio la Zanzibar came in as amendment of Azimio la Arusha permit to acquire wealth was granted by the State as long as you do not break the law.
PM Lowassa resigned because he did not agree with Dr Mwakyembe s report. He lost his temper and tendered his resignation immediately, he was not forced to quit. He could still be PM if he wanted to.
I don't see if my citizenship has anything to do with this.

A civil servant is like other person is not condemned to poverty; he can acquire wealth and become rich from legitimate sources of income.
Azimio la Zanzibar came in as amendment of Azimio la Arusha permit to acquire wealth was granted by the State as long as you do not break the law.
PM Lowassa resigned because he did not agree with Dr Mwakyembe s report. He lost his temper and tendered his resignation immediately, he was not forced to quit. He could still be PM if he wanted to.
I don't see if my citizenship has anything to do with this.

Mkuu Geza Ulole, I am not sure if you believe that this beautificaton is going to suceed or not, but there is one factor which I think you have not taken into consideration. While there is nothing legal which connects Lowassa to the Richmond scandal, thus enabling him to manouvre his way to CCM presidential candiodacy in 2015, to common wananchi, legal issues matter less. The circumstancial evidence which forced him to step down, in teh eyes of common poeple who hare ufisadi, is enough for them to handle Lowassa a life sentence in politics. So, yes, Lowassa might clean himself legally and manage to win CCM nomination, but the party should also be aware of the publi mood on how they perceuive Mr Lowassa. If this is not taken into consideration, it might cost CCM dearly, provided that there is stiff competition from within the party as we speak.
The ukimwaga mboga nitamwaga ugali concept might as well be applied by the losers should Lowassa beat them to the nomination

If you are morally upright, it is very hard to pity Mr. Lowassa. But let us face it-how come only three (EL, Karamagi and Msabaha) individuals were made to "pay" for their involvement in the saga? What happened to Dr. Mwakyembe and his Committee's resolutions? How come the govt has agreed to do business (again) with Symbion (read "Dowans", or even better, "Richmond")? I mean, we are talking about the same Dowans generators!

You hear politicians (energy committee) and govt saying now it is high time that TANESCO operate freely without interference from politicians (again, read "Opposition Politicians"), we all took the bite, thinking they meant well. Now we realize, it was only to allow TANESCO to do dubious deals unopposed and in the dark. Now the question is why should Lowassa continue to pay for the saga that the president was hesitant to bring to book all parties involved in it (Hosea, Mwanyika, Mrindoko and Co)? In Tanzania, impunity is the order of the day!

Naamini CCM ni vigumu kumzuia Lowasa asigombee urais na kushinda, na wakifanya hivyo, atakisambaratisha ccm.
Pili, Lowasa peke yake hawawezi kuwa mbaya kuliko watendaji wa serikali akiwepo Mrindoko, mwanyika na Hosea. That is next to impossible as well said by Ngodiya.
My take, Chadema ndo itakayomzuia Lowasa asiingie Ikulu, and with the new Constitution na tume huru ya Uchaguzi we Chadema will make it - Tutashinda kirahisi. Kwa katiba ya sasa na tume ya sasa other factors may determine the winner but yet more likely chadema is the most likely winner.

Hivi umeshawahi kujiuliza kwa nini watu huwa wanajichukulia sheria mkononi..??? Tatizo unasahau kuwa hata wagombea wote wakiwa safi kisheria... bado atapatikana mshindi mmoja tu...

I could even notice the man's presence during this morning session in the mjengo....he is yet back from Abuja,the well known magical city in Africa! what's ever is done,ccm is no more,JK nor EL

Azimio la Zanzibar came in as amendment of Azimio la Arusha .Permit to acquire wealth was granted by the State as long as you do not break the law.
I don’t see if my citizenship has anything to do with this.

Aisee G.U si ungeandika kwa kiswahili tu, manaake huo ung'enge unakonfyuzi points zako!

Green highlight - explain in detail pls. R U one of them uhh??

Try to figure out this way, Lowassa has always served as a public servant but today is one of the richest individuals in Tanzania... how did he manage all that? then you judge yourself whether he suits to be your president or not
This is very fun ! Tell me who is poor in JK's admin ? To be rich is a crime ?