African Satellite World and Sat Gear

probably the post on MBC will be full screen in the near future..

hopefully there are some of us that get the new MBC advertised transponders. anyone that has successfully done it, please tell. dish size,tracking transponder(or do we just key in the ones written in reverse notation on the screen?). I'd hate to lose/distabilise the rest of what is on the nilesats just for these MBC's. i am going to try and get them or kiss them goodbye. Back to the roof!:msela: wapi hiyo baby monitor yangu? eh? eh?

TOP, MAJESTIC were off last night, the banner as explained indicates alternate transponders to enjoy the MBC mux, enter the 11470 and scan..it has no banner and is @ eutelsat 8 west. check lyngsat.

Hi,

I have no idea of what you mean by entering the 11470 and scanning:A S-confused1:. Please please help, I am using the BeIN decoder with a 180 cm dish and it is facing eutelsat 8 west.

Thank you

Hi,

I have no idea of what you mean by entering the 11470 and scanning:A S-confused1:. Please please help, I am using the BeIN decoder with a 180 cm dish and it is facing eutelsat 8 west.

Thank you

That decoder does not have blind-scan capabilities. You have to enter the frequencies manually.

I have 5 different receivers, Wiz 999 Hd pvr+, Astrovox 9155, El 7100 hd premium, SRT 4922 and astrovox 9000 hd premier. Only SRT 4922 and VSR 9000 HD premier have audio on Irib channels. What could be the problem with El 7100Hd premium, vsr 9155 hd and Wiz-999 hd pvr+ having no audio on irib?

For those who love the news channels and are also on digit**k but insist on watching MBCs my advice is to shift to eutelsat 8.

chief, do you promise that the blasted band at the bottom of the screen is not on E8? if i go on the roof and swing my dish that way , can i hold you accountable for any findings, good or bad?:kev:

chief, do you promise that the blasted band at the bottom of the screen is not on E8? if i go on the roof and swing my dish that way , can i hold you accountable for any findings, good or bad?:kev:

Boss, you make it really funny when you write "swing" . My experience:8w is very close to 7W. When moving from 7W to 8w, LOWER dish by not more than 5mm (that 5mm is an estimate just to show how close the birds are)
I'm not big on movies so I'd rather stay at 7W unless the likes of CNN and BBC move to 8w. The 8w TPs are very strong especially the Al Jazeera one.

Please help, Nnatumia AzamTv, nahita kupata Emmanuel-TV kwa kuongezea Dish Jingine dogo. Kuna mtu kanambia kuwa uelekeo wa Zuku nnaweza kuipata Emmanuel-Tv. Kwa vile niko kwenye Maghorofa, na jirani yangu anatumia Zuku, naomba mnielekeze/patie Frequence ili niweze ku-share naye, ila ntaongezea LNB yenye pini Mbili.

Naombeni Msaada tafadhaloi I really need Emmanuel-TV.

On a point of clarification, is CITIZEN TV @68.5e still active on that tp?(12578V3100)
I get it on this tp: 12550V3100

Ok. I have confirmed the TP is 12552V3100 at my setup. They moved from 12578V3100. However, their sound quality is not excellent on SRT4922. Goodday.

Please help, Nnatumia AzamTv, nahita kupata Emmanuel-TV kwa kuongezea Dish Jingine dogo. Kuna mtu kanambia kuwa uelekeo wa Zuku nnaweza kuipata Emmanuel-Tv. Kwa vile niko kwenye Maghorofa, na jirani yangu anatumia Zuku, naomba mnielekeze/patie Frequence ili niweze ku-share naye, ila ntaongezea LNB yenye pini Mbili.

Upande wa zuku siyakulipia kwani ni free ila kama unajua kufunga dish nunua dish la 90cm funga 68e utaipata na ni free au kama unadish kubwa unapata itv funga lnb ya ku kwa nyuma ya hiyo unayopata itv utazipata freq.127222v symb.26661 zipo picha nyingi upande huo

Please help,
Nnatumia AzamTv, nahita kupata Emmanuel-TV kwa kuongezea Dish Jingine
dogo. Kuna mtu kanambia kuwa uelekeo wa Zuku nnaweza kuipata
Emmanuel-Tv. Kwa vile niko kwenye Maghorofa, na jirani yangu anatumia
Zuku, naomba mnielekeze/patie Frequence ili niweze ku-share naye, ila
ntaongezea LNB yenye pini Mbili.

Emmanuel Tv huwezi kuipata kwenye z*ku satellite. Utaipata kwenye Intelsat 20, Frequency 12722 V 26655. Kwahivyo itakubidi kununua dish na LNB nyingine. Intelsat 20 iko 68.5 deg East na dish yako itaangalia upande jua linachomoza.

To
all Kenyan members, the supreme court ruling on the Digital migration
row will be today Fri 11th April @ 2.30pm. Members who are near a TV please keep us posted.
Thanks.

Kaka naona masawali yako yote yamejibiwa vema na waku, pia kama uko na dishi ndogo kama hiyo ya jirani yako elekeza 68 vile wenzangu wamesema na ujuwe emmanuel tv pado iko mpeg 2 kwa hivyo hata kama decoder yako niyazamani bado utapata emmanuel sawa kaka.

Back
Top Bottom