African Satellite World and Sat Gear

My strong is queer after factory reset it doesn't erase even software version 1.26

Badr 5 at 26°E is recievable in western Kenya with 90 cm dish and Samson twin lnb. Here at Kapenguria i recieve about 103 channels including ajzira sport $$$.

Hi which direction does your dish face. I guess it faces west like when the sun is at 2 pm.

My strong is queer after factory reset it doesn't erase even software version 1.26

When you have uploaded a firmware on your strong it is advised that you do a factory reset.Initially i used to think that doing a factory reset would erase the current update and leave me with the one that came with the receiver,i was wrong.What you can do is downgrade to a previous version.In short there is nothing wrong with your box.I stand to be corrected.

When you have uploaded a firmware on your strong it is advised that you do a factory reset.Initially i used to think that doing a factory reset would erase the current update and leave me with the one that came with the receiver,i was wrong.What you can do is downgrade to a previous version.In short there is nothing wrong with your box.I stand to be corrected.

u are absolutely right pal

@all i ve an astrovox 8080hd bt it keeps self bootin from day one.i tried upgrading the software to the latest bt in no vain.any help wil b highly appreciated.

Kungu1
Thanks for this massive info on what we can and what we cannot get in satellite world, its great and very helpful info indeed.

I want to ask you two things

1. Can I get DSTV package on 68.5 ? The south african package.
what size of dish and any extra efforts needed ?
2. Badr - is there a special LNB to make it work ?
minimum dish size ?

Thanks

Zenj

There is a very big PF Dish >2.4m lying on the grass at Kitui Post Office, it is in good shape, IMO, I wonder if they are any bids.. I will be heading to Garissa this week, want to check out the market while there.. may get lucky with electronics/Dishes..anyone there ?

There is a very big PF Dish >2.4m lying on the grass at Kitui Post Office, it is in good shape, IMO, I wonder if they are any bids.. I will be heading to Garissa this week, want to check out the market while there.. may get lucky with electronics/Dishes..anyone there ?

hey i will be your neighbour i resided in dadaab

An ASAS patient speaking above. Personally i have even knocked on doors to ask the owners of unused 1.8 PFs to sell them to me. So far i have 2,one given free of charge eti hizo dish ni za kitambo.

Back
Top Bottom