African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Form itakua gani after 22-2-2020?
Fear of the unknown.
IMG_20191016_174735.jpeg

Docked at 22W last night & was all blank for both 4ever & K*nasa except for one NHL feed channel. The NHL feed channel is not C+ Afrique content.
View attachment 1234920 View attachment 1234919 View attachment 1234921
Alukom5, maybe it was an Apollo IPTV stream, or ... 🤔
There are reports 16E (South East Africa beam) is 👍 for some channels on 4ever but that's an unlikely explanation; the C+ sport channel at this position is named "C****+ Sport" not "C****+ Sport 1".
what decoder are you using and are all those channels unlocked?

1.Its an Android certified box
2.yes one can sideload apps
Including vpn appa
3. Its a 4k android device
4. I prefer using android boxes rather than tvs with with inbuilt android .... mainly because of software updates

It is easier and cheaper to keep buying android boxes when the updates stop rolling than buying tvs all the time

Hope i have answered all your questions
Thanks. Am toying with idea of getting android box esp FTA iptv p@w3rvu android box but the roku looks attractive also esp its numerous app variety tho vpn cant be installed in it but workarounds exist for that. Whats your take on roku and whats the best android box with p@w3rvu out there?

na hii sds ndio gani ...
sds/sks is a key/data sharing system that works pretty much like the iks system but the source of CW keys is a satellite rather than internet. To exploit SDS, two tuners & 2 LNB inputs are required; one that receives the locked channel you want to fungua & the other that will supply the kifunguo. The two tuners have to be connected to different satellites or on the same satellite depending on the source of the funguo data. The 2 tuners may be on the same stb called a double tuner stb like the St*sat 90K Extr*m or separate stbs that are linked using a cable (normally an RS-232) through a special protocol that allows data sharing between both receivers. This requires patched software to enable this kind of sharing & activating sharing protocols. Funguo data satellites are very few & the key hot-spot positions are 7E, 21.6E, etc - EU or MENA beams. Funguo data is locked and can only be accessed by STBs with access keys embedded in specific software.

what decoder are you using and are all those channels unlocked?
Using St*rsat 20K Extreme & none of the C+ channels was open. A few FTA French language channels were open & 1 NHL feed channel (could be because it is/was BISS encrypted)

sds/sks is a key/data sharing system that works pretty much like the iks system but the source of CW keys is a satellite rather than internet. To exploit SDS, two tuners & 2 LNB inputs are required; one that receives the locked channel you want to fungua & the other that will supply the kifunguo. The two tuners have to be connected to different satellites or on the same satellite depending on the source of the funguo data. The 2 tuners may be on the same stb called a double tuner stb like the St*sat 90K Extr*m or separate stbs that are linked using a cable (normally an RS-232) through a special protocol that allows data sharing between both receivers. This requires patched software to enable this kind of sharing & activating sharing protocols. Funguo data satellites are very few & the key hot-spot positions are 7E, 21.6E, etc - EU or MENA beams. Funguo data is locked and can only be accessed by STBs with access keys embedded in specific software.

Thanks for this

Without wanting to rain on anyone’s parade or sound like a spoilsport or forum prefect, this forum was started by one bw.kungu to discuss how one can nab, on his or her TV, free images emanating somewhere from the kluiper belt via some metallic thingamajigs aka BUDs. But of late it seems to be veering into IPTV. I love reading this forum everyday but personally i find nothing interesting or challenging in managing to nab TV programs via the internet on IPTV by whatever means. If a day comes and internet becomes BOTH affordable and reliable in most of this part of the world, then maybe a forum like this for IPTV can be started and it will gain traction(just like this one).in fact for me if that time comes ,i will not go the android TV box way. To enable enhanced control where I can even employ various software to compress the images further or manipulate audio in a thousand ways, i will instead opt for an old-fashioned PC desktop (not even laptop), dvbs cards and a wifi-enabled TV. Therefore in my humble view , for now i think we need to follow bw.kungu’s footsteps and stick to discussing FTA and BUDS.iks pia ni sawa...

Without wanting to rain on anyone’s parade or sound like a spoilsport or forum prefect, this forum was started by one bw.kungu to discuss how one can nab, on his or her TV, free images ... Therefore in my humble view , for now i think we need to follow bw.kungu’s footsteps and stick to discussing FTA and BUDS.iks pia ni sawa...
All about Satellite tv, both FTA free to air and paytv available in Africa.

Sat gear in use plus more....

Yap. Sat gear,not internet gear(even though iks is internet-based the images are from sats).And although he mentions Paytv,a cursory look at the forum pages shows there is normally not much to discuss about pay tv....just saying.I think his intention was to show people in this part of the world(east africa)that using the satelltes in the sky,one can enjoy,for free, almost the same good quality TV as the paytv subscribers.Thats why on the first page he lists all the sats he has tracked and the dish sizes used...Anyway this is just my humble opinion,so no one should take offence.

Yap. Sat gear not internet gear(even though iks is internet-based the images are from sats).And although he mentions Paytv,a cursory look at the forum pages shows there is normally not much to discuss about pay tv....just saying.I think his intention was to show people in this part of the world(east africa)that using the satelltes in the sky,one can enjoy,for free, almost the same good quality TV as the paytv subscribers.Thats why on the first page he lists all the sats he has tracked and the dish sizes used...Anyway this is just my humble opinion,so no one should take offence.
Fair enough

Back
Top Bottom