African Satellite World and Sat Gear

It puts our own government to shame, we consider grandpa and his government inferior but we cant even agree on frequency distribution.

I think our own Government/Some Fat Cats conspires with 'big brother' to deny us that simple freedom.

It puts our own government to shame, we consider grandpa and his government inferior but we cant even agree on frequency distribution.

I think our own Government/Some Fat Cats conspires with 'big brother' to deny us that simple freedom.

Continental Digital Media Content Services Ltd
Wapenzi wateja wa Continental Decoder. Tunaomba radhi kwa kutokuwepo
hewani. Satellite tunayotumia ya K.U Amos 5 Statellite imekuwa haipo hewani
dunia kote. Tunaomba radhi kwani tatizo liko nje ya uwezo wetu. Tutarudi
hewani pindi tatizo hili likirekebishwa.

The Israeli company Spacecom announced that it
lost touch with the communications satellite
Amos 5 on Saturday morning and has been trying
to resume control of it.
?At the moment, the company does not have
information as to the nature of the problem that
caused the connection to be lost,? Spacecom said
in a statement. ?So far, the company has not
succeeded in resuming its connection with the
satellite.?
The company noted that the services usually
provided by Amos 5 were no longer being
provided to its various clients, and that the
satellite, which was built by the Russian firm JSC
Information Satellite Systems ? Reshetnev, was $
158 million.

KTN2 used beinsports clips for elclassico game on sports news. Seems Dstv not a monopoly afterall!

Contact Lost With Israeli Communication Satellite Amos 5
Satellite operator Spacecom has been unable to reestablish contact with Amos 5 since it went quiet early Saturday morning.
Contact with the Israeli communications satellite Amos 5 was lost on Saturday and customers are no longer receiving service, satellite operator Spacecom announced on Saturday. Spacecom is owned by the Eurocom Group.
Contact with the satellite was lost early Saturday morning. Spacecom said it had been unable to reestablish contact with the satellite and had not yet isolated the cause of the problem.
Launched in 2011, Amos 5 is in geostationary orbit over Africa. Its coverage extends over Africa, Europe and the Middle East. It is regarded as playing a major role in Africa?s emerging satellite services market.
Unlike the first four Amos satellites, which were built by the Israel Aerospace Industries, the Amos 5 satellite was built by Russian manufacturer NPO PM.
Industry experts described the total loss of contact with the satellite as a highly uncommon event.
The announcement comes as Eurocom is in the process of selling Spacecom, which has been valued at 1.1 billion shekels. Eurocom owns 64.5 percent of Spacecom.
Amos 5, which brings in annual revenue of some $40 million, has an estimated value of between $160 million and $190 million. It is insured by an international syndicate for $158 million.
?The Company wishes to clarify, based on the preliminary examinations it carried out, that even if there will be a ?total loss? (complete failure) of the satellite, this would have a negligible effect on the equity of the company,? Spacecom said in a statement.

hi guys,i was trying to nail es'hail using a 240 cm wire mesh dish,star gold pf lnb but failed miserably.location nairobi.what was i doing wrong plus how efficient is this mesh wire dish compared to their solid counter parts. you response /opinion is highly valued

KTN2 used beinsports clips for elclassico game on sports news. Seems Dstv not a monopoly afterall!
Yeah, very true...no chills at all. Infact I remember the day after DS*v raised premium to ksh. 9400, citizen tv sports news @ 1 pm were courtesy of B*in Sports!

hi guys,i was trying to nail es'hail using a 240 cm wire mesh dish,star gold pf lnb but failed miserably.location nairobi.what was i doing wrong plus how efficient is this mesh wire dish compared to their solid counter parts. you response /opinion is highly valued

mesh for ku?it fails miserably cover it with foils

Its good kudos for trying. Which other Ku sat have you nabbed with it? I think it may not be that bad you could manage at least a Tp with it if you have ever nabbed anything with it. Try something like Nilesat and compare results then attempt Again.

seems lost, may not be salvaged. Continental will have to get another sattelite. It will take 3 years to replace it.

They have already started planning to migrate their customers to new satellites.

Information reaching us from Israel says that Amos 5
satellite the initial carrier of Radio Biafra signal has
mysteriously gone incommunicado. The Israeli satellite
company illegally terminated their contract with Radio
Biafra 3 months ago when Nigerian government
approached them with millions of dollars and ask them
to terminate the contract they had with Radio Biafra.
After accepting the offer from Nigeria government and
the illegal termination of their contract with Radio
Biafra, report reaching us from Israel says that the
satellite has mysteriously gone completely
incommunicado. A mos 5 satellite owner Spacecom said
he had no explanation for what specifically had caused
it to lose contact with the satellite in the Orbit.

TAARIFA KUHUSU AMOS 5 SATELLITE KUTOKA ISRAEL:
LEO WATAALAM KUTOKA ISRAEL WA AMOS 5 SATELLITE WAMETANGAZA KWAMBA SATELLITE IMEPOTEA!.
KWAHIYO WANATAKA TUHAME KATIKA SATELLITE INGENI. TUMESIKITIKA SANA SANA NA PIA KWA WATEJA WETU WA THAMANI, HAKUNA JINSI. TUNAOMBA RADHI, NI NJE YA UWEZO WETU.
MAZUNGUMZO NA SATELLITE INGENI YANAENDELEA.
TING TUTA TANGAZA RASMI SATELLITE MPYA NA FREQ NK.
KWA WALE WOTE AMBAO WANAELEWA MAMBO YA SATELLITE NK. NA WAMETUPA POLE, AHSANTENI. TUOMBE TURUDI HEWANI HARAKA.
PIA KWA WATEJA WOTE AMBAO WAMELIPA KIFURUSHI CHAO, TUTARUDISHA KWA SIKU AMBAZO HATUKO HEWANI.
TING TUNAJALI..WATEJA WETU...TAFADHALI VUTA SUBIRA KIDOGO. MUNGU AWABARIKI.

courtesy of TING facebook page.

Information reaching us from Israel says that Amos 5
satellite the initial carrier of Radio Biafra signal has
mysteriously gone incommunicado. The Israeli satellite
company illegally terminated their contract with Radio
Biafra 3 months ago when Nigerian government
approached them with millions of dollars and ask them
to terminate the contract they had with Radio Biafra.
After accepting the offer from Nigeria government and
the illegal termination of their contract with Radio
Biafra, report reaching us from Israel says that the
satellite has mysteriously gone completely
incommunicado. A mos 5 satellite owner Spacecom said
he had no explanation for what specifically had caused
it to lose contact with the satellite in the Orbit.

So that magic stuff we see on Nigerian movies is real.=-O

Back
Top Bottom