African Satellite World and Sat Gear

I didn't even tried it,i had been very busy @ the time the match was taking place! Thanks for your help anyway!!

btw,we in Ethiopia(few degrees north of you[Kenya]) use 3884/R(V?)/27500 or 4054/L(H?)/27500 to track Arabsat 5C @ 20° east.those are the strongest Tps with the highest % of Signal S/Q around here.if you are interested on this Sat for sake of IRIB Channels,too bad that the channels have already left from this Satellite a couple of days ago!

I think it's because of some of our noisy African Brothers!!! :-(

I think it's a dispute between of Iran & Saudi Arabia aggression against Yemen.

By Chris Forrester

June 30, 2015

BBC Monitoring is reporting that the broadcasting of all Iranian satellite TV channels over Africa has been suspended.

Iran blamed satellite operator Arabsat, and used the main evening's nightly news bulletin to say that Arabsat was behind the move.

However, Iran's own Ambassador to Tunisia said the real reason was that "the cost of renting a satellite has not been paid".
Arabsat satellites are Owes by Arab country's and headquarters are in Saudi Arabia.

Press TV has conducted an interview with Saeb Shaath, an author and Middle East expert in Belfast, to discuss the ongoing Saudi aggression against Yemen.

The following is a rough transcription of the interview.

Press TV: It seems that the Saudi bombardment of Yemen is continuing relentlessly. There were hopes that a UN summit in Geneva could bring Yemeni parties to the negotiating table, but that has been postponed as well. How do you see this basically moving ahead from now on?

Shaath: The Saudis are rejecting any calls for ceasefire, even for humanitarian consideration. They are actively sabotaging and ignoring any attempts of diplomacy to bring Yemenis together, as in Geneva conference.

That is because they did not achieve any of their declared and stated goals in Yemen and we know many goals have been stated, like reinstalling Hadi and his legitimacy and so on, that is actually to bring Yemen back to their sphere of domination.

Until today, the Saudis have failed on achieving that, so they are adhering to their Zionist advisors who planned for them how to execute this war. They are trying to turn Yemen effectively into another Gaza; they are continuing imposing the sea and land blockade, they are destroying and erasing the civil society in Yemen and its infrastructure network. We noticed the savagery in attacking hospitals, neighbourhoods, schools, etc. but saying that … they did not achieve the stated goals.

Today the Yemeni people are on the attack, they are reaching the heart of three provinces, which used to be Yemeni and have been annexed by Saudi Arabia. I am talking here about Aseer, Najran and Jizan. The Yemeni revolutionaries and Yemeni army managed to target the heart of military bases and military controlled areas in these provinces of Saudi Arabia.

Press TV: These gains on the part of the Yemenis at least goes to show that Yemen is no Gaza as impoverished as it may have been, the people of Yemen and the geopolitics are very different as they are in Gaza.

So why then prolong this aggression on the part of Saudi Arabia considering that if it has not achieved its goals up until now, what are the chances that it will achieve them if it continues the same policy for the next weeks or months even?

Shaath: Yes, it will continue for months not weeks, I can see that. The difference in here is that, when King Salman and his young son took power, they started being decisive as they called and changing the policies of Saudi Arabia. In Saudi Arabia, they have found themselves in deep trouble. They are waging so many wars in Yemen, in Iraq, in Syria even as far as Libya and mingle with the Tunisians, even in Gaza they are trying to help the Israelis in there.

Therefore, they have found themselves, their fingers, at so many cakes, as the saying goes, and they are going to be burnt. Saudi Arabia is in trouble, they are using sectarianism to help in winning these wars, but this sectarianism, which Saudi Arabia becomes the hub of that sort of sectarianism, is helping in disintegrating the Arab world and that is exactly what the Americans and the imperialists wanted. They wanted to achieve another Sykes-Picot plan; Saudi Arabia is helping them that is why they are going to keep exposing Yemen and other Arabic countries to this aggression, and to continue it on them.

Hi all. some samsung led tvs are indicated they are DTV ready. As such, do they receive the dvb t2 signal? i need this information and would appreciate if someone here can help me make an informed decision. Be blessed and good day.

Hi all. some samsung led tvs are indicated they are DTV ready. As such, do they receive the dvb t2 signal? i need this information and would appreciate if someone here can help me make an informed decision. Be blessed and good day.

the TVs were in market since last year.I have been. using one.

Check if your tv of interest is listed here:

http://digitalkenya.go.ke/images/content/Dig6_2015.pdf

Further, I believe you are allowed to test it prior to purchase so I foresee no problem. All the best.

The other way is for those who have the version that is working to send the file by email to those who have a problem with theirs. I have done this with an ASAS mate who had a problem loading his 4950H and him and his stb lived happily thereafter.
Long live ASAS.

Someone plz advice me on how to revive my Strong 4950m... I woke up to put it on and the only thing in the screen is "please insert usb"... Av tried to put the usb with rom software and after erasing and writting it still dsnt come on...

The Standard Group in Kenya will today unveil a new television station, the second
one in its stable. The new station, KtnNews Channel, is a 24-hour station
that will focus on delivering comprehensive, incisive news, current affairs
programming, documentaries and features.

Those indicated as DTV Ready have analogue tuners. What they mean by DTV Ready is that they can be integrated with an external DTV Set Top Box, whereby you use your TV remote to control the STB. But that should not be a big worry since DTV STB's are available in the market and offer more flexibility than the built-in DTV Tuners. Just buy an aftermarket DTV Set Top Box e.g Openbox V8 Combo and connect it to your DTV Ready TV. It's much cheaper to do so. Case in point, A Samsung 46H7000 with an inbuilt DTV tuner goes for about Ksh.178,000 at Nakumatt. The same set without an in-built DTV tuner i.e. DTV Ready, goes for about half that much. All the other features are identical. An Openbox V8 Combo with all it's extra features goes for about 7k. Do the math.

enjoy locals family,K24,EBRU AFRICA,GBS,KTN,CHANNEL1O,TV IMAAN,,UT OR IN IS 20 PLUS ALL RADIOS

I doubt whether this Channel list is IS-20, it must b Eutelsat 70b. the first channel on the list is "TELENET CHANNEL e70b" by Service Provider: Harmonic & Network Provider: iSAT but i stand to b corrected. Frequency-11057h 30008.

Back
Top Bottom