African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Been tryng to nab DUBAI ONE,CNN n MTV using 1.8m + samson LNB but was unsuccessful..there was this time I tried n got MBCs n DUBAI ONE but were both cracking as for FOX inc remained stable @ 74%..hlp pliz

You mean 1.8m primefocus dish and a Samson LNB?:A S-frusty:

I know you from somewhere, don't i? We must've met in the other crazy village, KList:confused:. All the same, karibu sana katika hiki kijiji cha wana-FTA. One way to know whether it works well as an FTA decoder is to observe whether, besides your usual tp of interest (Eutelsat 36 A/B, right?:evil:), it receives other tps as well. If it does, by all means feel free to swing that dish to another bird. I say let the hunting begin! Karibu sana once more and feel at home. :photo:

Hi,
the Qsat will receive other sats once you hunt other sats, but wont open encrypted channels like it does on 36E

Yes 1.8m prime focus..how can I balance?

man its like this u want mbc channels be ready ti loose mtv cnn aljazera nd most of the news channels.....i will advice get an extra lnb and nub mbc channels separetly..

sasa hapa am in deep Sh*t...i did a factory reset. of the Qsat..it all started when i changed to Cccam, then on Ethernet Config,>Config Autolink to any service provider fails my Xcam Setup menu is gone after the reset..av tried pressing 1512 when i get to Menu>>Settings but nothing.. this thing is headed for trash..please help:sad::A S cry:

Hi
i updated my strg 4950h with latest patch
but only irib 3 is showing irib varzesh is scrambled
any tip on this,ive tried kungu past direction wit no succes

man its like this u want mbc channels be ready ti loose mtv cnn aljazera nd most of the news channels.....i will advice get an extra lnb and nub mbc channels separetly..

u can't loose any with 1.8. I even use Off -focus LNB instd of prime focus LNB and I don't loose any

Back
Top Bottom