African Satellite World and Sat Gear

on myside its opening but not stable qsat23
Giden, my srt 4922 and v7 r not able to open BB@ on 91.5. Signal strength good n stable. It seems they have encrypted with an hidden CAS. But all others, H, FY# MT^, A#N, RT r very stable. If you r interested on our ancestors, this is the place to b.

that is very simple, only two petals are damaged .dismantle the whole thing stack those petals while hammering the damaged ones with a small hammer.the undamaged ones will guide the damaged ones . i do this all the time.
Hi..... Its been coming along from suggestions from members... I 've found out that the alignment of the arms is causing most of the problem. I must do what you have suggested above to restore my setup. Thanx a lot. I had invested in a new dish for Nilesat and I know realise I had a perfect setup until the mishap. I don't believe in compromising tps. Thx agin[/QUOTE]
That's great. I changed the position of the lnb holder arms on my 180cm today. I was able to stabilize Ap7 as prime and IS20 as parasite. I ran out of daylight before I could try a 3rd lnb.

Hello people is it possible to use two separate diseq swithches and combine them as one
I successfully managed to combine 3 disecq switches, i.e. two 4x1 switches to an 8x1 switch. The two 4x1 switches carry 8 birds scattered in 3 dishes. I then connected the two switches to two ports of the 8x1 switch, which ideally should be connected to the receiver.
Instead of connecting directly to the receiver, I split the signal using a 1x2 signal splitter and connected the split signals to a 4950H and a V7 combo. The results were impressive. No loss of even 1% of the signal. Here is a pdf document I created of the connection. Viva FTA

Attachments

• Gich setup October 22, 2016.pdf
    304.5 KB · Views: 91
I successfully managed to combine 3 disecq switches, i.e. two 4x1 switches to an 8x1 switch. The two 4x1 switches carry 8 birds scattered in 3 dishes. I then connected the two switches to two ports of the 8x1 switch, which ideally should be connected to the receiver.
Instead of connecting directly to the receiver, I split the signal using a 1x2 signal splitter and connected the split signals to a 4950H and a V7 combo. The results were impressive. No loss of even 1% of the signal. Here is a pdf document I created of the connection. Viva FTA
Well done for your work. Now there is no doubt that what has been said and done is true. Keep it up W.I.P. = work in progress.

Very impressive Gich! Long live FTA.

Well-done Gich for the great job

Well done for your work. Now there is no doubt that what has been said and done is true. Keep it up W.I.P. = work in progress.
Yes it is, you did it before us, I was just confirming the experiment beyond reasonable doubt. W.I.P. I will definitely fold up my sleeves, once this heat subsides and get back to spanner no. 10. As it were, I am nursing heat rashes from hunting in the sun. Viva FTA

Makofi ya kilo!Hats off to you for that enlightening effort and input!

Morning forum members,Have talked to Sameer about srt 4922 hd Auto Roll Powervu
he said it's under construction wait for some few days keep well.
They should know we have many options than to keep us waiting that long.

Morning forum members,Have talked to Sameer about srt 4922 hd Auto Roll Powervu
he said it's under construction wait for some few days keep well.
Good news. Hope it happens soon, so that all can join the club of rolling automatically. Meanwhile there is still ways to canaan. Hence for those who would want manual access to the paradise that is sQny mux, hit my inbox. I will tell you how. Shhhh....viva FTA

Back
Top Bottom