Tanzania Politics Discussion Board

Lets analyze and have critical thinking discussions on Tanzanian Politics. ENGLISH ONLY

JF Prefixes:

https://youtu.be/lrwEQryyXJQ On 31 October 2023, the Dar es Salaam Regional Commissioner, Mwalimu Albert Chalamila, while Speaking to all Dar es Salaam District Commissioners in a meeting which...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Come with me! Hail Mary, Bashite, run quick, see. What do we have here now? Do you wanna ride or die? La la-da-la la la la la https://www.jamiiforums.com/threads/when-you-lose.1603638/
22 Reactions
88 Replies
6K Views
Rwanda is often touted as an example of what African states could achieve if only they were better governed. Out of the ashes of a horrific genocide, President Paul Kagame has resuscitated the...
1 Reactions
15 Replies
4K Views
PM is PM to be i.e. Paul Makonda is being groomed into Premiership before he ascends off the universe. My wrong prediction to day will prove me correct tomorrow. Grand reception awaits him...
1 Reactions
13 Replies
1K Views
Dear Madam CCM CHAIRPERSON I hope this letter finds you well. Iam writing to bring to your attention a matter of concern regarding the appointment of an individual within the party who has been...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Of recently, I sat down and come across to the thinking of Tanzania's political atmosphere. To my surprise, after I did some analysis, I got to a shocking reality that, the predominantly ruling...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Tanzania's journey to becoming an economic powerhouse in the East African region, starting from 2025, hinges on the choice of the country's next president. To achieve this ambitious goal, the...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Amidst a morning of discomfort, I embraced the resourcefulness of a true Tanzanian, opting for over-the-counter painkillers instead of a hospital visit. Guided by a spirit of ingenuity, I found...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
Print or Email This Article As I dive into the depths of Twitter, indulging in one of my guilty pleasures, I stumble upon a hidden treasure buried within Elon’s app. A tweet from June 20 ignites...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Copy and paste: SWAHILI VERSION: Copy and paste: Wapendwa Waheshimiwa, Re: Mtawala wa Eneo la Kuondoa Eneo la Mita 60 ni Muda na Hauwezekani Kwa Miji Yetu Ni kwa heshima na uvumilivu mkubwa...
6 Reactions
41 Replies
9K Views
Short women are human beings who lead by having true love for their man
0 Reactions
3 Replies
I have heard people applauding the moves well initiated by the president to bringing in sanity in our local politics. I partly concur with them,though on the other hand, l remain with...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
As President Samia Suluhu Hassan marked two years in office, I penned an article concluding that she is a “decent person”. However, my assessment faced significant criticism from certain circles...
8 Reactions
14 Replies
2K Views
August 11, 2023 By CHADEMA Media NANSIO, UKEREWE. The National Chairman of the main opposition political party- CHADEMA Mr Freeman Mbowe, has criticized the dire poverty situation affecting...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
Responding to reports of the arrest of 39 members of the Maasai community and parliamentarian Emmanuel Lekishon Shangai in Endulen in Tanzania’s Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and their unlawful...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
Hope we all have a great morning! Tanzanias for all these years have traditionally lived under the umbrella of kingship leadership realistically, though the state has its rubber stamp...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
Tanzania Settles $96million dispute with Canadian Firm under conditions Dar es Salaam Winshear Gold Corp. and Tanzania reached a conditional settlement in a longstanding mining license dispute...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
Failed state: Is a state that is unable to perform the two fundamental functions of the sovereign nation-state in the modern world system: 1. It cannot project authority over its territory and...
8 Reactions
20 Replies
1K Views
Your Excellency, Dr. Samia Suluhu Hassan, the President of the United Republic of Tanzania, Assalam Alaykum. Greetings with utmost respect and honor. I sincerely hope that you and your family are...
2 Reactions
42 Replies
4K Views
COLLAPSE OF THE EAST AFRICAN COMMUNITY 1977 Katika pita pita za kujisomea nimekutana na hii. Nikaona ni vema Millenials wakajua hii Story. Wahenga wenzangu hizi sababu zinatosha? Please ongeza...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
Back
Top Bottom