Why Dr Mwinyi was my favourite candidate in 2020 Zanzibar election

Yussufhaji

Sep 9, 2018
06/11/2021

During 2020 Zanzibar elections, Dr Mwinyi was my number one favourites Presidential candidate, many friends of mine asked me a lot, why are you endorsing Dr Hussein Mwinyi??? Did he pay you??? Does his party "Chama cha Mapinduzi" payed you??? but i kept silent at the time,

I had many reasons on why i preferred Dr Mwinyi for Zanzibar President post than others;-

Dr Mwinyi was seem visionary: When i listened, reading or watched his speeches i always saw a visionary man, a man who have vision to rebuild the Islands into it past glories, a visionary man with Zanzibar dreams in his heart, his speeches always about doing this and that so as to improve the welfare of the people of Zanzibar, his body language was also convincing that he meant what he was speaking,

A sense of unity and unification: I sensed his ability to unify the people of Zanzibar to join together for better future and Zanzibar development, he had no scandal on the existed political turmoils and divisions at the time,

The blue economy policy: The policy of using the ocean to enrich the people of Zanzibar inspired me a lot to favour him more, Zanzibar is being surrounded by sea in all it borders, Zanzibar has small parts of land surface, if we'll going to exploit ocean resources well poverty will be derived from the people of Zanzibar, The policy has show fruits in Seychelles, Mauritius, China, Japan and South Korea, why can't us???

The practices of political economy from practices of petty politics: Dr Mwinyi was seem to understand that, poor economic conditions was a hindrance to the Zanzibar conditions, problems like be poverty, low wages and low employment opportunities are needed to be addressed, especially by improving public - private partnerships and creating favourable environment for private investments which will help to create more employment opportunities and decrease poverty,

There are so many other reasons, but for today as I mentioned few. The issue of supporting Dr Mwinyi was not about money or any other personal reasons but for my love to the motherland, Zanzibar. Forgive me for my standard seven English

by

Yussuf H. Khatib
Mtoto wa Mkulima

Email: hajjyussuf2@gmail.com
WhatsApp: wa.me/+255777158131
fb: Kirjaudu sisään Facebookiin
FB_IMG_16362178089163989.jpg

Ninachokiona mimi kwa macho yangu ni hilo la umoja; mingine naona kiza tu. Asante kwa maoni yako

Ukweli utabaki daima kuwa huyu kijana wa Mkuranga kaletwa na Tanganyika kuendeleza uvamizi unaoitwa Muungano.

Kuna watu wameuliwa , wengine kuwekwa vilema , ili kulazimisha lengo la Mkoloni.

Kuna kitu aewele kuwa wengi wamepitia njia hiyo na mwisho wao ukawa ni mbaya. Hakuna shida ya kuendelea . Sisi tuliopoteza almost kila kitu na tusio na nguvu za Dola tuna aliyetuumba na huyo ndiye tunamwelekea kumuomba atuondolee madhila haya.

Mwinyi hata akaweka barabara za dhahabu na kujenga majumba ya Skyscrappers hawezi kufidia roho ya mtu mmoja tu aliyeuliwa.

Mlipaji yupo na hafi na ni mwenye mamlaka yote. Na aendelee kufanya figisu na akalie kiti kisicho chake. Maisha ni mafupi sana haya.

Aluta continua

Back
Top Bottom