Prof Griff
JF-Expert Member
- Aug 29, 2008
- 6,762
- 5,276
I am not a woman they way you want to describe me and I am not querying about your grammar, only what I want to know is the word insern as I find it is not in my vocabulary
Kwani Magogoni pale hukujui? Si yuko pale? Mpelekee hii questionnaire yako uchwara na bila shaka atakujibu.Could anyone out there tell me what President Magufuli knows about the following principles in Democratic Society?
I will only explain what citizen participation means in my views. We all have common sense. In the Kikwete's administration we worked hard to build up a nation. But with Magufuli I don't see that. I only see indicators of building a country. The two statements are not the same.Lugha tatizo hapa but nobody is really sure about where we are heading to,even the King himself...
We are trying to bring equality to all without Political tolerance.Obedience to what our administrators say is must no negotiations.Magufuli has nothing to do with the above mentioned, he has set his own principles.
You omit Freedom of Speech.Could anyone out there tell me what President Magufuli knows about the following principles in Democratic Society?
These principles are key to democracy. Scoring 7/13 means you are on the way to dictatorship. Scoring below 6 means the country enjoys dictatorship regime. Scoring 9/13 means good for strengthening democracy. Beyond 10 means excellent and citizens enjoy the plenty of democratic rights in the country.
- Citizen Participation
- Equality to all
- Political tolerance
- Accountability
- Transparency
- Regular free and fair elections
- Economic Freedom
- Control of the abuse of power
- Bill of rights. Watch out “bill of rights” is not “human rights”
- Accepting the results of elections
- Human rights
- Multi-party system
- Rule of Law and not “ rule of Magufuli"
The country is going no where so don't worry. It will never sick or dissappear it there intact.Could anyone out there tell me what President Magufuli knows about the following principles in Democratic Society?
These principles are key to democracy. Scoring 7/13 means you are on the way to dictatorship. Scoring below 6 means the country enjoys dictatorship regime. Scoring 9/13 means good for strengthening democracy. Beyond 10 means excellent and citizens enjoy the plenty of democratic rights in the country.
- Citizen Participation
- Equality to all
- Political tolerance
- Accountability
- Transparency
- Regular free and fair elections
- Economic Freedom
- Control of the abuse of power
- Bill of rights. Watch out “bill of rights” is not “human rights”
- Accepting the results of elections
- Human rights
- Multi-party system
- Rule of Law and not “ rule of Magufuli"