Tribute to His Excellency the Late President John Pombe Magufuli

badison

JF-Expert Member
May 29, 2015
I write this tribute with utmost happiness and joy celebrating the anniversary of the most honorable soul and courageous Soul ever governed this nation.

I must pass this message to the haters and lovers of Mr President. As a man of principles i am destined to be misunderstood by simple minded people.

Magufuli as a man Born under a scorpion sun sign per his natal birth chart i wish to convey this message in peace and the warning to the wrong doers who ever crossed his line.

Number 13 is the number governing this matrix world. Number 8 is the number of power, wealth and status and number 26 is the number of sacrifice.

Born 29 means that the life path number of President Magufuli is 1. Means he was born and destined to be a ruler and not the leader. There is a different between a leader and ruler. A ruler must govern things straight as Eight.

His death we don’t know exactly the date but we were told it was 17/3 march. 17 is equal to 8 in numerology. His burial ceremony was conducted on 26 of march sacrifices date. Friday is a witch and masons day of sacrifice.Its all numbers for those few who know about numbers and the way of this Matrix.

Do you ever think you achieved anything after his death? Short victory never last.

Here is my story about this nation. Until now there are only two people who were destined to be President of the Nation . The first is Julias Nyerere and the Second is John Pombe Magufuli . No one was destined to hold the office of President apart from those two.

I will not ever talk about those remaining people who acted like leaders or what destiny they deprived this nation. I will say one thing for sure. Whoever inside or outside this country distrubed the course of history or destroy the destiny of a starseed and this honorable nation shall never rest. I am talking about higher power.

I have this beautiful message to the people of the nation. There will be a Man who is neither short no tall, no white or black not thinnor fat but just a man. He Will determine the destiny of this country. He will be given the power like a test. He will redress all the wrongs and punish the people who betrayed this nation and our great president. You will still be alive to witness this event.

He will never be greedy like a Pig who goes around across the land shitting and eating at the same time. He shall be fair and act faithful to his people. He will never be a soulless and the wicked will hate him for that.

I rwite this on 18/3 because 18 is 9 which means completion. I wondered and amazed yesterday morning after finishing my affirmations of remembering my late President it rains for a moment dar es salam is amazing place.

Here this message to you traitors “You shall never sleep My enemy. There is a man going round taking names And he decides who to free and who to blame Everybody won't be treated all the same There'll be a golden ladder reaching down When the man comes around ye shall suffer.”

I shall give the enemy the dedication, a song to listen so they can reminisce their feelings . The song is from Timberland ft Drake Say Something.

Rest well our hero President John Pombe Joseph Magufuli 🙏
Mwenzako Jane Lowassa amekuwa mcheza kamari siku hizi(amelaaniwa amtegemeae bin adam.) Wewe naona bado inajikongoja 😂😂😂

Ngoja nirudi kwenye mada sasa. Na hapa ninanukuu
"Whoever inside or outside this country distrubed the course of history or destroy the destiny of a starseed and this honorable nation shall never rest."

What makes you mtoa mada believe that someone did that?

You have excluded three presidents claiming that they were not destined to sit on the thrones as rulers/leaders of this nation. And you have praised only the two JPM AND JKN. Let me enlighten you that the higher power you have written about isinge kubali the choosen aondoke mapema hivyo. Halafu eti ije kushughulika na watu baki baadae waliofanya tukio.

A tribute to tranny ,politics of deceit, trickery and thuggery, extrajudicial killings, reduction of civic space ,nepotism and emmbezelment and the hallmark of evisceration of the constitution of the URT.

He was everlasting legend to be remembered but still Tanzanian they are not aware about his political power of influence and decision implementation that woulc usually change the whole future of the country

I write this tribute with utmost happiness and joy celebrating the anniversary of the most honorable soul and courageous Soul ever governed this nation.

I must pass this message to the haters and lovers of Mr President. As a man of principles i am destined to be misunderstood by simple minded people.

Magufuli as a man Born under a scorpion sun sign per his natal birth chart i wish to convey this message in peace and the warning to the wrong doers who ever crossed his line.

Number 13 is the number governing this matrix world. Number 8 is the number of power, wealth and status and number 26 is the number of sacrifice.

Born 29 means that the life path number of President Magufuli is 1. Means he was born and destined to be a ruler and not the leader. There is a different between a leader and ruler. A ruler must govern things straight as Eight.

His death we don’t know exactly the date but we were told it was 17/3 march. 17 is equal to 8 in numerology. His burial ceremony was conducted on 26 of march sacrifices date. Friday is a witch and masons day of sacrifice.Its all numbers for those few who know about numbers and the way of this Matrix.

Do you ever think you achieved anything after his death? Short victory never last.

Here is my story about this nation. Until now there are only two people who were destined to be President of the Nation . The first is Julias Nyerere and the Second is John Pombe Magufuli . No one was destined to hold the office of President apart from those two.

I will not ever talk about those remaining people who acted like leaders or what destiny they deprived this nation. I will say one thing for sure. Whoever inside or outside this country distrubed the course of history or destroy the destiny of a starseed and this honorable nation shall never rest. I am talking about higher power.

I have this beautiful message to the people of the nation. There will be a Man who is neither short no tall, no white or black not thinnor fat but just a man. He Will determine the destiny of this country. He will be given the power like a test. He will redress all the wrongs and punish the people who betrayed this nation and our great president. You will still be alive to witness this event.

He will never be greedy like a Pig who goes around across the land shitting and eating at the same time. He shall be fair and act faithful to his people. He will never be a soulless and the wicked will hate him for that.

I rwite this on 18/3 because 18 is 9 which means completion. I wondered and amazed yesterday morning after finishing my affirmations of remembering my late President it rains for a moment dar es salam is amazing place.

Here this message to you traitors “You shall never sleep My enemy. There is a man going round taking names And he decides who to free and who to blame Everybody won't be treated all the same There'll be a golden ladder reaching down When the man comes around ye shall suffer.”

I shall give the enemy the dedication, a song to listen so they can reminisce their feelings . The song is from Timberland ft Drake Say Something.
I think this sounds too superstitious for any logical mind to take the significance therein seriously.

What most people do not know is that the fifth phase is the period when the biggest theft of public funds occurred. This is according to CAG report. Magufuli is not our hero anymore.
Evidences are important to support such grand claims. The CAG's report doesn't explicitly say "theft" as most would argue. For there to be theft proofs must be shown concerning the funds stolen as in from where they were before and after being stolen, and who is responsibleforthetransfer. The party accused of the theft has to be identified clearly or else how can there be theft without a thief?? Improvised reallocation bypassing useless bureaucracies cannot be taken as theft. Let's not fool ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom