B Bagamoyo Platinum Member Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 32,079 Reaction score 36,916 Mar 17, 2011 #1 Wind of change started in (Uganda) 1986 and not in Libya, Tunisia or Egypt Tunisia and Egypt issue demonstrations Dr.Besigye Oil in Uganda Donor funded projects are not needed now in Uganda, we are self -sufficient We survived colonialism I can not get tired of being a President East Afrcan Federation I am not a clown to be here today USA is a guarantor of European countries but Africa has non ICC (The Hague) Part 3: issues of Ideology and leadership/ human resources and natural resources http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H0xWiFZq1o&feature=related PART 4: Southern Sudan joining East Africa Federation /Relationship Rwanda and Congo DRC /You Want Another Rap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfQ9LA6v2sI&feature=related Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016
Wind of change started in (Uganda) 1986 and not in Libya, Tunisia or Egypt Tunisia and Egypt issue demonstrations Dr.Besigye Oil in Uganda Donor funded projects are not needed now in Uganda, we are self -sufficient We survived colonialism I can not get tired of being a President East Afrcan Federation I am not a clown to be here today USA is a guarantor of European countries but Africa has non ICC (The Hague) Part 3: issues of Ideology and leadership/ human resources and natural resources http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H0xWiFZq1o&feature=related PART 4: Southern Sudan joining East Africa Federation /Relationship Rwanda and Congo DRC /You Want Another Rap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfQ9LA6v2sI&feature=related