President Magufuli's dilemma: Infrastructure or human capital development, which is more important?

Definitely.

I know much has been done already but we are yet to meet set targets and objectives to their entirety.

Think SDGs. Sustainable Development Goals. These issues we are talking about have been well documented. Infrastructure, industry and innovation falls under goal 9 whereas quality education should be under goal 4 if I recall correctly.

Yes, there's financial/ budgetary challenges, among a host of other issues, both known and unknown to us at this point in time but I personally believe in striking a balance to achieve the targets.

if the president can be able to merge the two aspects then it can be better since both aspects are of great inportance to the nation..otherwise if the budget and plans of his government are not sufficient to accommodate the two its my opinion he take on infrastructure first..

I desire to respond in English, lakini ebwanae kiingereza ni shida, kweli hii CCM imenifanyia mbaya....

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…