Which women are you talking about, these broke hoes in the streets?Him: What do you want from me ?
Her: I don't want expensive gifts. I don't need flowers that will fade away with time. I don't care of fancy dinners or grand gestures that cost you your savings.
Him: Then How should I prove my love to you?
Her: Write me letters when you miss me more than can you bear. Text me in the middle of busy day just because I crossed your mind. Talk to me with warmth, look at me with tenderness, hold me like I am the most precious thing in your world. Love me - not with the things, but with your heart. That's all that I ask.
Him: And if I fail sometimes? If I get lost in the chaos?
Her: Then find me in the silence. Let me be the place where you come to rest. Let me be that certainty when everything else is uncertain.
Him: I’m not always good with words. What if I can’t express it the way you want?
Her: Love isn’t in the perfect words, it’s in the effort. Let me feel it in your presence, in the way you choose me every day, even in the smallest ways.
Him: I promise, I will.
Her: Then that’s all I need.
Men Often miss this about women :
A woman is naturally very expressive, she will share even the smallest of her feelings with the man she loves. She will tell her favorite man everything, she will make that man her whole world. But she will also expect the same from her partner. She will want to know what her man is feeling at all times. This isn’t because she doesn't trust him, it’s because she wants to be part of his life and sharing feelings with each other is her love language. If a man truly understands about the woman he loves, the relationship will be incredibly successful.
I'm waiting for part 2 when they got married and after 2 years she wants a divorce because he is too kind for her then the plot twist she just want half of what he ownedHim: What do you want from me ?
Her: I don't want expensive gifts. I don't need flowers that will fade away with time. I don't care of fancy dinners or grand gestures that cost you your savings.
Him: Then How should I prove my love to you?
Her: Write me letters when you miss me more than can you bear. Text me in the middle of busy day just because I crossed your mind. Talk to me with warmth, look at me with tenderness, hold me like I am the most precious thing in your world. Love me - not with the things, but with your heart. That's all that I ask.
Him: And if I fail sometimes? If I get lost in the chaos?
Her: Then find me in the silence. Let me be the place where you come to rest. Let me be that certainty when everything else is uncertain.
Him: I’m not always good with words. What if I can’t express it the way you want?
Her: Love isn’t in the perfect words, it’s in the effort. Let me feel it in your presence, in the way you choose me every day, even in the smallest ways.
Him: I promise, I will.
Her: Then that’s all I need.
Men Often miss this about women :
A woman is naturally very expressive, she will share even the smallest of her feelings with the man she loves. She will tell her favorite man everything, she will make that man her whole world. But she will also expect the same from her partner. She will want to know what her man is feeling at all times. This isn’t because she doesn't trust him, it’s because she wants to be part of his life and sharing feelings with each other is her love language. If a man truly understands about the woman he loves, the relationship will be incredibly successful.
Marriage is a lucrative business to women. Just imagine she can just wake up in the morning with stupid reason... oooh he is too perfect for me i want a divorce., then booooom 50% of my wealth plus divorce alimony. Fvck marriageI'm waiting for part 2 when they got married and after 2 years she wants a divorce because he is too kind for her then the plot twist she just want half of what he owned
I think Maslow's theory applies here.Marriage is a lucrative business to women. Just imagine she can just wake up in the morning with stupid reason... oooh he is too perfect for me i want a divorce., then booooom 50% of my wealth plus divorce alimony. Fvck marriage
It is very true. Particularly if you put it this way:I'm waiting for part 2 when they got married and after 2 years she wants a divorce because he is too kind for her then the plot twist she just want half of what he owned
In theory, it is just as easy to love a rich person as a poor one, and rich people can have the same values and emotions as poor ones. So both you and your parents are correct.Which women are you talking about, these broke hoes in the streets?
I believe, the person to consider 'marriage material' is whether or not you consider them to be your best friend. I'm not sure how or why society has differentiated between romantic love and friendship, but it's an illusion.Which women are you talking about, these broke hoes in the streets?
In term of civilization you're right but in term of current generation where society made a man to be useless without money you are totaly wrongtheory, it is just as easy to love a rich person as a poor one, and rich people can have the same values and emotions as poor ones. So both you and your parents are correct.
"Rich" alone will not solve lifelong happiness, but neither will "poor."
If you have the entire ocean of partners available to you, you can definitely think to include some degree of the values that can lead to riches. This may also be what your parents are suggesting.
Hard work and perserverance don't always lead to riches, and drunkeness and sloth don't always lead to poverty, but that is the way to bet.
Make sure your own values support the life you would like to have and you will find the right person. And your parents will be happy with your choice, too.
Now, I know the stereotype is that women only want men with deep pockets, that's not always the case.In term of civilization you're right but in term of current generation where society made a man to be useless without money you are totaly wrong
I know even a prostitute will come up with such explanations of yours, but the truth is we are in the era where relationship turned into commercialization.Now, I know the stereotype is that women only want men with deep pockets, that's not always the case.
What makes someone attractive is not just the size of their bank account. Sure, it's nice to have financial stability, but it's not the only thing that matters. Women are just as capable of falling in love with a man who has other qualities that make him stand out.
Think about it, a sense of humor can be a major turn-on, a great personality can be super attractive, and kindness can be downright irresistible. Sometimes it's the little things that matter the most, like a thoughtful gesture or a caring touch. These are the things that make a woman feel loved and appreciated.
I'm not saying that every woman is going to overlook a lack of financial stability. Everyone has different priorities and preferences. Some women might prioritize financial stability, while others might prioritize emotional connection and compatibility.
In the end, what really matters is finding someone who accepts and appreciates you for who you are, regardless of your financial status.
If you're a man without money, don't worry, there's still hope for finding genuine love!
We have prostitutes because there's a needI know even a prostitute will come up with such explanations of yours, but the truth is we are in the era where relationship turned into commercialization.
According to modern streets code, you are totaly wrong.We have prostitutes because there's a need
Sex workers did not evolve of their own, rather nothing in this world is present for no reason. There was a need for sex workers so you find them.
Marriage Is a Covenant, Not a Contract
Contracts are about exchanges of benefits—“I’ll stay if I’m happy, I’ll leave if I’m not.” That’s why modern marriages fail—people treat them like business deals.
A covenant, on the other hand, is a vow of self-giving. It is not about what you get, but what you give. It demands loyalty through hardship, because it recognizes that the purpose of marriage is higher than the individuals within it.
The Bottom Line
Marriage isn’t just about love. It is the binding structure of civilization. It disciplines men, secures women, protects children, and stabilizes society.
If you see marriage as just a legal formality for love, you’ve already missed the point. Marriage is not for you—it’s for the family, the community, and the generations that come after you.
She is beautiful woman coz she doesn't want an expensive gift ur Soo proudly for himHim: What do you want from me ?
Her: I don't want expensive gifts. I don't need flowers that will fade away with time. I don't care of fancy dinners or grand gestures that cost you your savings.
Him: Then How should I prove my love to you?
Her: Write me letters when you miss me more than can you bear. Text me in the middle of busy day just because I crossed your mind. Talk to me with warmth, look at me with tenderness, hold me like I am the most precious thing in your world. Love me - not with the things, but with your heart. That's all that I ask.
Him: And if I fail sometimes? If I get lost in the chaos?
Her: Then find me in the silence. Let me be the place where you come to rest. Let me be that certainty when everything else is uncertain.
Him: I’m not always good with words. What if I can’t express it the way you want?
Her: Love isn’t in the perfect words, it’s in the effort. Let me feel it in your presence, in the way you choose me every day, even in the smallest ways.
Him: I promise, I will.
Her: Then that’s all I need.
Men Often miss this about women :
A woman is naturally very expressive, she will share even the smallest of her feelings with the man she loves. She will tell her favorite man everything, she will make that man her whole world. But she will also expect the same from her partner. She will want to know what her man is feeling at all times. This isn’t because she doesn't trust him, it’s because she wants to be part of his life and sharing feelings with each other is her love language. If a man truly understands about the woman he loves, the relationship will be incredibly successful.