I need a job

Faithmd

Oct 6, 2018
Hello,

I hope all of you are doing fine, I am young boy 23 years old right now, I'm writing here for you brothers and sisters and all members of jamii forum to inform you that I need any kind of legal job, I was working somewhere under 10 month contract and unfortunately I'm going to finish the contract very soon, and there is no hope that they will give us the new contract since they even don't want to add more staff in the future. I have only one parent {mother} and she depends on me since she is not good financially and that's why I didn't have the chance to continue to university, so I decided to work so that we can help each other, now I'm feeling very bad because I'm going to loose my job and I'm afraid that everyone will laugh at me and my mother again and I don't want this to happen again.

>my education level is form six only and I didn't finish my insurance studies
>I have work experience in management
>I have work experience in retail
>I have experience in computer application like excel and data entry issues and keeping records

INTEREST
Any kind of job
>shops
>supermarkets
>house boy
>personal assistant
>marketing
>in offices

any kind of job which will suit me or any advise of where I can try just welcome and talk to me please, thank you everyone for taking your time reading this.

"Sense comes when u live the box"the time when u were working did u plan to initiate any business that can help u AFter that contract??o u just depend on laboring only as source of income?if answer no. I recommend u that...when u get another work do not depend much on it,but just invest on other alternatives.

"Sense comes when u live the box"the time when u were working did u plan to initiate any business that can help u AFter that contract??o u just depend on laboring only as source of income?if answer no. I recommend u that...when u get another work do not depend much on it,but just invest on other alternatives.
as you said is true the answer in no, as you know our African life style, when you get job first you need at list to make things right at home, and as I said in this thread that It was only 10 month contract and salary was not that much, that's why I did not save anything because there was nothing left to save.

Thanks though I will follow your advise so that in the future I will make sure I have different alternatives, God bless you ndugu.

as you said is true the answer in no, as you know our African life style, when you get job first you need at list to make things right at home, and as I said in this thread that It was only 10 month contract and salary was not that much, that's why I did not save anything because there was nothing left to save.

Thanks though I will follow your advise so that in the future I will make sure I have different alternatives, God bless you ndugu.
Excuses limit us to go beyond our fear

I totally get the struggle of finding a job, especially nowadays. It can feel like looking for a needle in a haystack sometimes. But don't worry, there are definitely places you can look. Have you tried checking out job boards online? They're a great way to find job openings in your area.

Personally, I recently found a great job through a trucking job board. I know it might not be for everyone, but if you're open to it, it could be worth checking out. The great thing about job boards is that they often have a wide range of job openings, so you can browse through and find something that fits your interests and qualifications.